Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ::Generous Gene - A blossom item pool::
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Something like this was started the day after the gene release, no idea if you want to join your efforts with them or something.
Something like this was started the day after the gene release, no idea if you want to join your efforts with them or something.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
I don’t have 300g to spare like 20 times, but I can definitely help on petals!
I don’t have 300g to spare like 20 times, but I can definitely help on petals!
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
^^^Noted
^^^Noted
In theory it is a great idea, but I'm worried about there being no guarantee that whoever wins the gene first will play fair and still add a mum to the pot every round after that...

FR has an awesome community, but even here there's the occasional black sheep, and it would be just frustrating for someone to nab a blossom gene for the equivalent of a few hundred g and then decide that they got what they wanted and won't invest in further rounds if there is no gain for them v_v
In theory it is a great idea, but I'm worried about there being no guarantee that whoever wins the gene first will play fair and still add a mum to the pot every round after that...

FR has an awesome community, but even here there's the occasional black sheep, and it would be just frustrating for someone to nab a blossom gene for the equivalent of a few hundred g and then decide that they got what they wanted and won't invest in further rounds if there is no gain for them v_v
German (FR+9)
J-RPG Fan | shy | forgetful
Always open for new contacts!
female pronouns (she/her)

PLEASE PING ME!
aa dcvh7mp-0d0384c3-3c8e-4d76-a015-da9c294fc606.png
I wonder if collateral would solve that issue?
I wonder if collateral would solve that issue?
@MoonlitCacti I'd be interested in assisting you! I don't need a Blossom gene myself, so I can just kinda help you guys out ^_^ I'll PM you if I get anything for the trade.
@MoonlitCacti I'd be interested in assisting you! I don't need a Blossom gene myself, so I can just kinda help you guys out ^_^ I'll PM you if I get anything for the trade.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

Thanks! Hopefully this thing can become a reality...
@kyrin18

Thanks! Hopefully this thing can become a reality...
@MoonlitCacti It can certainly become a reality =) I can't say for sure, but I wouldn't think anyone on here would be rude/mean enough to just take their gene and leave. If so, then very much shame on them. Certainly wouldn't stop me from continuing to help you guys out though ^_^ May I ask where the Liliums drop from the Coli and the Mums from Gathering? I'll go get started.
@MoonlitCacti It can certainly become a reality =) I can't say for sure, but I wouldn't think anyone on here would be rude/mean enough to just take their gene and leave. If so, then very much shame on them. Certainly wouldn't stop me from continuing to help you guys out though ^_^ May I ask where the Liliums drop from the Coli and the Mums from Gathering? I'll go get started.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
im like,, foraging level 6 but i can definitely help on the petals !!
im like,, foraging level 6 but i can definitely help on the petals !!
This is an amazing and fun idea!
I don't have the foraging level yet but when I'll do, I'll surely ping you ahah
This is an amazing and fun idea!
I don't have the foraging level yet but when I'll do, I'll surely ping you ahah
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png