Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ::Generous Gene - A blossom item pool::
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I'd definitely be interested! I'm currently working my way up to the required level in foraging but i can most certainly help with those petels in the mean time!

@Kyrin18 the petals drop from the orange petal lion things in the blooming grove, the mums from foraging in arcane/a few others at lvl34 iirc.
I'd definitely be interested! I'm currently working my way up to the required level in foraging but i can most certainly help with those petels in the mean time!

@Kyrin18 the petals drop from the orange petal lion things in the blooming grove, the mums from foraging in arcane/a few others at lvl34 iirc.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@Aterna Thank you! I am like half way to level 34, so np here ;)
@Aterna Thank you! I am like half way to level 34, so np here ;)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Kryin18 Np! I'm close too so hopefully we both can help some peeps get blossom quickly :3
@Kryin18 Np! I'm close too so hopefully we both can help some peeps get blossom quickly :3
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@Aterna Yea! =)

@MoonlitCacti Tysm ^u^

You are definitely overthinking XD I wouldn't stress yourself out over it.
@Aterna Yea! =)

@MoonlitCacti Tysm ^u^

You are definitely overthinking XD I wouldn't stress yourself out over it.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Anourou

Thanks for the heads up, but I think the gene is preferred by most people. They can attach it to any gaoler they want (or sell it if they want to do it), instead of hoping the pair has some nice looking hatchlings... I’ll definitely help them out if I get the chance!
@Anourou

Thanks for the heads up, but I think the gene is preferred by most people. They can attach it to any gaoler they want (or sell it if they want to do it), instead of hoping the pair has some nice looking hatchlings... I’ll definitely help them out if I get the chance!
I'm nowhere near the level to even hope to get a pretty pink mum, but I can contribute Dried Lilium Petals/funds to help buy materials, if everyone would like.
I'm nowhere near the level to even hope to get a pretty pink mum, but I can contribute Dried Lilium Petals/funds to help buy materials, if everyone would like.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
I can't contrib, but I wish you all the best of luck towards blossom!!
I can't contrib, but I wish you all the best of luck towards blossom!!
3u37mIB.png
Super interested but too low to gather pink mums, may be able to get the petals tho!
Super interested but too low to gather pink mums, may be able to get the petals tho!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@moonlitcacti Im interested. i can donate funds and dried petals. I farm coli alot and do fairgrounds so I can donate some gems/treasure when needed.
@moonlitcacti Im interested. i can donate funds and dried petals. I farm coli alot and do fairgrounds so I can donate some gems/treasure when needed.
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
I'm interested. I can definitely help get lilium petals.
I'm interested. I can definitely help get lilium petals.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22