Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | weird canon lore you have?
1 2 3 4
My clan is led by a Sith Lord.
My clan is led by a Sith Lord.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I have a bunch of Hivemind dergs, and one of them (my Consiousness) abuses his DRONE basically and the DRONE acts as a pet/slave but in reality Abyssal (Consiousness) is scared of DRONE trying to leave and actually has a thing for him? So he like, abuses DRONE into staying around, but the thing is, DRONE kinda likes the pain?
I have some messed up stories
I have a bunch of Hivemind dergs, and one of them (my Consiousness) abuses his DRONE basically and the DRONE acts as a pet/slave but in reality Abyssal (Consiousness) is scared of DRONE trying to leave and actually has a thing for him? So he like, abuses DRONE into staying around, but the thing is, DRONE kinda likes the pain?
I have some messed up stories
I am but a garbage can filled with Undertale, Stardew Valley, and various Nintendo games. Enter my world at risk.
tumblr_pf2iowWKcV1x6z57mo1_100.png
Closest thing I have to weird is a Spiral that acts too much like a Mirror
Closest thing I have to weird is a Spiral that acts too much like a Mirror
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
I have a nocturne who eats rocks because she likes the texture
I have a nocturne who eats rocks because she likes the texture
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
One of my ice dragons died in an alchemy accident (might've burned a bit), then came back as a Gen1 fire Bogsneak. He has Capsule that's literally liquid fire. Poor guy doesn't even know why he hates his capsule.
One of my ice dragons died in an alchemy accident (might've burned a bit), then came back as a Gen1 fire Bogsneak. He has Capsule that's literally liquid fire. Poor guy doesn't even know why he hates his capsule.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Well, I have a hologram made from the body of a dead dragon, a dragon whose skin is poisonous to the touch if he forgets to cast a freezing spell, and, oh yeah, a Fae with six arms.

Everything is pretty weird in my lair, tbh.
Well, I have a hologram made from the body of a dead dragon, a dragon whose skin is poisonous to the touch if he forgets to cast a freezing spell, and, oh yeah, a Fae with six arms.

Everything is pretty weird in my lair, tbh.
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
theyre gay but not because i cant decide if theyre gay or just bros
theyre gay but not because i cant decide if theyre gay or just bros

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
I have a dragon who was raised by a cult with two spirits inside of him, the second spirit being the old clan 2nd-in-command who was also a demigod.
I have a dragon who was raised by a cult with two spirits inside of him, the second spirit being the old clan 2nd-in-command who was also a demigod.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
We redeemed a demon by summoning her, then throwing a birthday party. It wasn't even her birthday party.

Our permahatchling is the tiniest eldritch horror who wanted to see the world up close, in a form that wouldn't, you know, drive anyone mad.
We redeemed a demon by summoning her, then throwing a birthday party. It wasn't even her birthday party.

Our permahatchling is the tiniest eldritch horror who wanted to see the world up close, in a form that wouldn't, you know, drive anyone mad.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
I have an extremely glittery Ridgeback who constantly writes NSFW crack shipping fanfiction about everyone she knows. And then the fanfics come true.

Also, one of my dragons is a dead body, and another may or may not exist.

plus the entire general premise of my lore is pretty weird in general man
I have an extremely glittery Ridgeback who constantly writes NSFW crack shipping fanfiction about everyone she knows. And then the fanfics come true.

Also, one of my dragons is a dead body, and another may or may not exist.

plus the entire general premise of my lore is pretty weird in general man
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
1 2 3 4