Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Friendly Reminders
1 2
friendly reminder that:
-you are worth it
-you are not annoying
-you are loved
-you need food and water, so get some
-the world would not be the same without you
-you matter
-there's a whole life out in front of you full of exciting things, both good and bad, don't pass up the opportunity of life
-dont post your writing on wattpad. trust me. it will drag you down and make you feel worthless.
-dont think that you constantly have to be writing or drawing for strangers on the internet, take a break and live
-dont stop what you love because you think nobody cares. you care, and thats all that matters.
-you are worthy of love

thank you for reading
friendly reminder that:
-you are worth it
-you are not annoying
-you are loved
-you need food and water, so get some
-the world would not be the same without you
-you matter
-there's a whole life out in front of you full of exciting things, both good and bad, don't pass up the opportunity of life
-dont post your writing on wattpad. trust me. it will drag you down and make you feel worthless.
-dont think that you constantly have to be writing or drawing for strangers on the internet, take a break and live
-dont stop what you love because you think nobody cares. you care, and thats all that matters.
-you are worthy of love

thank you for reading
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
Aw, thanks!
Aw, thanks!
VGxuHXT.png
thanks! ^^ This is super sweet to post
thanks! ^^ This is super sweet to post
fr +2
so pure and good
so pure and good
someone tell me what I should put in my forum signature
Thanks! I really needed that.
Thanks! I really needed that.
thank you for that reminder uwu

friendly reminder to you as well:

stay alive. not for anyone else, but for yourself. you are strong, because after all, you're still breathing and living and existing at this very moment. hurting yourself or berating yourself because you made a mistake won't do ANYONE good - especially yourself. instead, try to learn from it and move past it with the intention that if the situation arises again, you will not make the same error. you may not think of yourself as a strong person, and others around you may not think that as well, but the mere fact that you are still on this earth today despite all the struggles that you have faced is the only proof that needs to be. people may hate you. people may hurt you. but just remember this:

it will be okay. maybe it isn't okay right now. maybe it won't be okay a few days from now. maybe not for a month. but someday, it will be. you just have to keep on hoping, and don't stop.
thank you for that reminder uwu

friendly reminder to you as well:

stay alive. not for anyone else, but for yourself. you are strong, because after all, you're still breathing and living and existing at this very moment. hurting yourself or berating yourself because you made a mistake won't do ANYONE good - especially yourself. instead, try to learn from it and move past it with the intention that if the situation arises again, you will not make the same error. you may not think of yourself as a strong person, and others around you may not think that as well, but the mere fact that you are still on this earth today despite all the struggles that you have faced is the only proof that needs to be. people may hate you. people may hurt you. but just remember this:

it will be okay. maybe it isn't okay right now. maybe it won't be okay a few days from now. maybe not for a month. but someday, it will be. you just have to keep on hoping, and don't stop.
132-galaxy-orb.png “ we should take a moment
and hold it
and know that life
has a hopeful undertone. ”

- migraine
twenty øne piløts
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“ peace will win
and fear will lose. ”

- car radio
twenty øne piløts
132-galaxy-orb.png
[quote name="Ythaenagor" date="2018-10-24 12:06:47" ] so pure and good [/quote]
Ythaenagor wrote on 2018-10-24 12:06:47:
so pure and good
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
BUMPING THIS POST FOR ITS PURITY
BUMPING THIS POST FOR ITS PURITY
I am leaving FR - if you want any of my dragons,
pretty much all of them are free, just PM me.
I'll be moving to deviantart now, bye.
This was nice to read ^^
This was nice to read ^^
[quote]-dont think that you constantly have to be writing [s]or drawing[/s] for strangers on the internet, take a break and live[/quote] Actually, I'd be pretty darn eager to try this.
Quote:

Actually, I'd be pretty darn eager to try this.
1 2