Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 280 281
Okay so over the course of the day I think I've come up with something. Not in Chei's bio yet, but I'll put it in as some notes so I don't forget.
-He likes weather considerably more wintery than the Labyrinth usually gets.
-something something as a Sornieth clan we celebrate NotN instead of Christmas so he's somehow related to that or he does his very best to make NotN important here.
-He's especially empathetic to negative emotions and obviously doesn't like having too much negativity around so he does his very best to spread joy :D
Okay so over the course of the day I think I've come up with something. Not in Chei's bio yet, but I'll put it in as some notes so I don't forget.
-He likes weather considerably more wintery than the Labyrinth usually gets.
-something something as a Sornieth clan we celebrate NotN instead of Christmas so he's somehow related to that or he does his very best to make NotN important here.
-He's especially empathetic to negative emotions and obviously doesn't like having too much negativity around so he does his very best to spread joy :D
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I didn't get any lore done for dragons, but I wrote a Christmas-y thing for a character and that was fun! I think. I finished it at like 3 in the morning so it's probably garbage xD
I didn't get any lore done for dragons, but I wrote a Christmas-y thing for a character and that was fun! I think. I finished it at like 3 in the morning so it's probably garbage xD
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@after ah i just found out about this thread the other day and have been slowly lurking, and was wondering if i could be added to the ping list! :0 this gives me mega inspiration to start on my own lore LOL
@after ah i just found out about this thread the other day and have been slowly lurking, and was wondering if i could be added to the ping list! :0 this gives me mega inspiration to start on my own lore LOL
@amanahate - You've been added! :D
@amanahate - You've been added! :D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After just changed my username (used to be sh33pskin), could you update my name on the pinglist? ty :>
@After just changed my username (used to be sh33pskin), could you update my name on the pinglist? ty :>
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
@after lol same as the last person, i just changed my username today (was previously amanahate) so could i have my ping name updated as well? thank you!! :D
@after lol same as the last person, i just changed my username today (was previously amanahate) so could i have my ping name updated as well? thank you!! :D

Welcome to 2019, everyone! Here's your first reminder ping of the new year - tomorrow, January 4th, is a Lore Whining Day!

New year, new start! Or so people seem to be fond of saying, anyway. Anyone make any New Year's resolutions that they've forgotten about by now? :D I didn't make any resolutions per se, but I really do want to kick my lore in gear this year! I've got bios to fill out, layouts to make, dergs to draw, my clan lore thread to finally, finally set up, and some new stories to tell... I'm excited to get to work! ovo

For anyone still scrambling for NotN things: reminder that the event ends January 6 at 06:00 and Strange Chests become Nocturnal Dust on January 9 at 06:00! Be sure to open/sell/trade your chests before they disintegrate!

Personal goals for the day: work on my clan lore thread! Not gonna link it 'cause it's suuuuuuuper WIP-y right now, but someday it shall see the light!

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!
Let's make this a great year for lore, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Leopardmask @Orbitz @perspective @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @vampaneze @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @Ison @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @pew @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Lestyn @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Pavi @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @chimmy @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @ChristineDaae @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Sanddollar @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @Stromatolite @BlackwatchGenji @DragonDraws @Sachqua @t0xicol @Obscure @tenworms @Josuuke @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @ETVermin @Airys @Phospholipids @SashaFiredrake @RisingShade @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Akatora @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @AcaraTheDragon @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @Harana @latiasred @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @mukuroikusabas @Tox @Klawzor @magpietellme @novembercomes @

Welcome to 2019, everyone! Here's your first reminder ping of the new year - tomorrow, January 4th, is a Lore Whining Day!

New year, new start! Or so people seem to be fond of saying, anyway. Anyone make any New Year's resolutions that they've forgotten about by now? :D I didn't make any resolutions per se, but I really do want to kick my lore in gear this year! I've got bios to fill out, layouts to make, dergs to draw, my clan lore thread to finally, finally set up, and some new stories to tell... I'm excited to get to work! ovo

For anyone still scrambling for NotN things: reminder that the event ends January 6 at 06:00 and Strange Chests become Nocturnal Dust on January 9 at 06:00! Be sure to open/sell/trade your chests before they disintegrate!

Personal goals for the day: work on my clan lore thread! Not gonna link it 'cause it's suuuuuuuper WIP-y right now, but someday it shall see the light!

As usual, quick reminders: resources and suggestions, linked in the mini-header at the top of this post. Take a look if you need some inspiration or some help working through the day!
Let's make this a great year for lore, everyone! ovo)b
@Quis @Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Alicio @Villainous @KitKatJo @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @Pyrolusite @Mathilda @Hinumi @Leopardmask @Orbitz @perspective @LuckyTheSylveon @Charias @AsterCrow @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @RainyJackalope @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @Incalyscent @CheetahCat @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @pulses @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @ilimati @Actaeon @Pretzii @Iriexiris @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @Facinarose @Vanquished @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Averis @Audible @Shadeyrain @Frysa @Shrine @Hydria @annadandelion @Kalistys @Nemora @Mypilot @SocialBookWorm @Karika @RingsofSaturn @AnacondaMiracle @vampaneze @Zizikiel @gardenvoir @IronPen @Starrlight @Einstakur @elsendor @DivineRight @minty @Faedora @MaraLaray @Vocalist @Firedawn @Miasmajesty @Shikoire @Jetfeather @auroshen @EverAutumn @Tempter @Cronch @EmberEyes @ObsidianSpike @BarbaraFett @Xemriss @Alderwitch @BelladonnaBloom @TwoJay @Peachycupcake525 @LonelyBird @Kaitorubel @FloofinBird @waywardCarousel @GhostlyJasper @SilverFoxDemon @MurEyeUh @anandapanda @Olkai @SparkyLurkdragon @Ison @Melova @glitterdusted @Quintillion @PlusOneBiceps @Sirena @Twistedstripe @PumpkinChaiLatte @Lya @heartcrusher1 @Hanelli @hyung @Rutile @AbyssalKing @Riverflight @Nerada @Cirrina @WelcomeToKell @sugarcube @Amut @Poiichy @SaintPepsi @Archaeoraptor @KurtCobain @Demesne @Kerriganne @avianmalware @pew @Rocwylde @Sky93 @Killunia @OverTheWolf @Generation @GhostFlowers @Leun @NightRising @Rainbowlight @CR0 @Rexcaliburr @Geckoe @briestarr @GrinningWolf24 @LS299 @Ithika @Vulcanatus @DraigTeg @Petall @Talismarr @StormyDragon @IvyKirax @Cinderfire @VulpixSerpens @Astereae @MythNomer @Rowlets @Cay @DemonKid @nappez @BallisticBoffin @Kuusouka @Reiyn @SilvestrisDream @Reanimated @Hyacindy @Cybertron @Geminisun @Lestyn @FoxyCipher @Kattata @MelanieScribbles @CassieRose @perifinite @ZenithNadir @logical @YuuNishinoya @Gusted @Pavi @Redsand @lilastar @Gretthol @chimmy @Facieux @marknuuuttttt @nebulavery @Exhalted @Superbia @septarianflare @Tauress @BlackSherruk @ChristineDaae @SnoringHyena @Copierthief @Stormster @LightHelco @Pufferheart @AthenaCorvus @PastCat @PhoenixMiko @ladylilitu @FireStarter007 @MythicalViper @Shleedelie @suncodex @Mnkn10 @DragonWolfie @Kydoimos @Biuret @StarlitFire @RicochetRomance @Octopodes @gloria956 @Lisylla @ViralN9 @nickadee @DragonPanther888 @Flamestar03 @blackcrowking @pyramids @ShadowFlamel @Fortuna @Snaphance @Paracosmic @Kneph @PlatinumDream @CelestialBlue @Breshcandra @Sanddollar @AryaWolf19 @TheCell @Stromatolite @BlackwatchGenji @DragonDraws @Sachqua @t0xicol @Obscure @tenworms @Josuuke @kiwipen @fitz @CalicoRadio @ETVermin @Airys @Phospholipids @SashaFiredrake @RisingShade @lilystar6 @SpaceStasis @Jaspernoir @Akatora @slytherhex @SommerBee @Kauria @Stick @Woopa @AcaraTheDragon @Nomo @OreoMilkshake @Frailty @Bit @Harana @latiasred @BlueJaysFeather @Roheryn @mukuroikusabas @Tox @Klawzor @magpietellme @novembercomes @
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Oh god, resolved to write my lore more and I'll be missing the first Lore Whining Day of 2019 ;-; (Dentist appointment, then going to the wedding of a family friend)
Oh god, resolved to write my lore more and I'll be missing the first Lore Whining Day of 2019 ;-; (Dentist appointment, then going to the wedding of a family friend)
zFhC5.gif
I'm actually working on lore as we speak, and it's technically already the 4th where I am >:D I doubt I'll get it done but we'll see!
I'm actually working on lore as we speak, and it's technically already the 4th where I am >:D I doubt I'll get it done but we'll see!
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Good luck :D Wow, you must be working on it early (it's the fourth where I am, too, and I'm mentally kicking myself for being away so late. I could never work on lore so late QQwQQ)
Good luck :D Wow, you must be working on it early (it's the fourth where I am, too, and I'm mentally kicking myself for being away so late. I could never work on lore so late QQwQQ)
zFhC5.gif
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 280 281