Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining days- RELOCATED
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@Quis I need this. Please add me to the pinglist.
*looks at date*
Fiiiiiine. I'll write some lore.
@Quis I need this. Please add me to the pinglist.
*looks at date*
Fiiiiiine. I'll write some lore.
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
today's been pretty slow, but ayy finally got a few tidbits for Nutmeg here! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27165455][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271655/27165455_350.png[/img][/url] she's a holiday sort of derg, i'm hoping to have her bio in a decent state by the time December rolls around so she can go visit some other users, armed with lil giftbombs. ovo and i even got +270 words to my NaNo count, not all that much but progress is progress! and given that i'm attempting to juggle both this and that today, i'll take what i can get. :'D
today's been pretty slow, but ayy finally got a few tidbits for Nutmeg here!
27165455_350.png
she's a holiday sort of derg, i'm hoping to have her bio in a decent state by the time December rolls around so she can go visit some other users, armed with lil giftbombs. ovo

and i even got +270 words to my NaNo count, not all that much but progress is progress! and given that i'm attempting to juggle both this and that today, i'll take what i can get. :'D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I have no inspiration for lore. I'm going to try to work on some bios, though.
I have no inspiration for lore. I'm going to try to work on some bios, though.
PQznZys.png
@Quis

Would love a ping on the days ending in 3! This is such a great idea, because I have tons of idea's and no idea how to get it out in a timely manner!(Before I forget all those precious ideas.

Gonna start it today!!!
@Quis

Would love a ping on the days ending in 3! This is such a great idea, because I have tons of idea's and no idea how to get it out in a timely manner!(Before I forget all those precious ideas.

Gonna start it today!!!
teRaSHFw_o.pngeuDTIgez_o.png
Oh woops, didn't write any lore yesterday because I was stressed out about my family's wi-fi network malfunctioning. I did finish off a 2000+ lore-related reply in a conversation with an FR friend of mine...does that count? xD I did come up with a rough structure for a short story I started last week while I was at it. I've been just writing up little non-lore-related forum posts all meaning, but I'll see what I feel inspired to do later today. The Idea of making an ultimate playlist for one of my most beloved characters really appeals to me- maybe I could do that?
Oh woops, didn't write any lore yesterday because I was stressed out about my family's wi-fi network malfunctioning. I did finish off a 2000+ lore-related reply in a conversation with an FR friend of mine...does that count? xD I did come up with a rough structure for a short story I started last week while I was at it. I've been just writing up little non-lore-related forum posts all meaning, but I'll see what I feel inspired to do later today. The Idea of making an ultimate playlist for one of my most beloved characters really appeals to me- maybe I could do that?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
I just got home from a long-ish day working on group projects on campus! So I hope to get some writing done for the rest of the night. :D I might incorporate some FR lore into my nanovel today, we'll have to see. c:
I just got home from a long-ish day working on group projects on campus! So I hope to get some writing done for the rest of the night. :D I might incorporate some FR lore into my nanovel today, we'll have to see. c:
1u3H6jas.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10128649][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101287/10128649_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Mira's is done! Gosh, that took so long. I didn't even start it until, like, half an hour ago. I just couldn't motivate myself to write??? It was a real struggle. But it's dooooone! =D
10128649_350.png

Mira's is done! Gosh, that took so long. I didn't even start it until, like, half an hour ago. I just couldn't motivate myself to write??? It was a real struggle. But it's dooooone! =D
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8440973][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84410/8440973_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Got distracted by NaNoWriMo for a bit there but voila! Ah, mon amour. Such beauty. =.) [s]SHE DESERVES SO MUCH LOVE.[/s]
8440973_350.png

Got distracted by NaNoWriMo for a bit there but voila! Ah, mon amour. Such beauty. =.) SHE DESERVES SO MUCH LOVE.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
Hey there everyone! First things first- this is your reminder that Wednesday January 4th is a Lore Whining Day! The first one of the new year! Let's get in there, make a creative mess, and enjoy all these weird characters and stories that go along with our dragons!

I have a very important news update to make-
I'm sorry it's been so long since the last time I sent one of these reminders out. I took on more than was wise as far as social activity on the internet goes, and sending out reminders for this thread became a breaking point for my anxiety problems. I ended up on hiatus from FR for a bit to re-settle myself because of it. I'm mostly back now, but I have to accept that I probably shouldn't take reminder-duty and general keeping of this thread back on.

But don't worry! The very helpful and lovely @After, who was already participating in Lore Whining before, has agreed to pick up where I'm leaving off.

This will be the last Lore Whining session that uses this thread. We will be moving to a new thread, started and maintained by After, between now and January 14th. After will be the one sending out the 3rd/13th/23rd reminders, managing the pinglist, and otherwise handling Lore Whining Days from then on.

This thread will stay open for a few more weeks after the change, so I can redirect any confused people who somehow miss the relocation to the new spot, and after that I'll ask a mod to lock this thread up.

I'll still be around! I just won't be the one running the show any more. I hope that, once the anxiety I had associated with getting these reminders sent out is gone, I will actually be able to participate with writing and encouragement more often than I used to rather than less.

I'm so proud of every single one of us who are still here, getting words put down, stretching our creativity together. I hope to see you all on the new thread, but for today, let's see this one off with a bang!

Now, one last time from me, here are those important links!
First post with explanation about what Lore Whining Days are
First official opener with suggestions and guidelines
Second opener with suggestions and guidelines

@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedayafdreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @After @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @chaircatshizen @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @Riedy @Staciva @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa
Hey there everyone! First things first- this is your reminder that Wednesday January 4th is a Lore Whining Day! The first one of the new year! Let's get in there, make a creative mess, and enjoy all these weird characters and stories that go along with our dragons!

I have a very important news update to make-
I'm sorry it's been so long since the last time I sent one of these reminders out. I took on more than was wise as far as social activity on the internet goes, and sending out reminders for this thread became a breaking point for my anxiety problems. I ended up on hiatus from FR for a bit to re-settle myself because of it. I'm mostly back now, but I have to accept that I probably shouldn't take reminder-duty and general keeping of this thread back on.

But don't worry! The very helpful and lovely @After, who was already participating in Lore Whining before, has agreed to pick up where I'm leaving off.

This will be the last Lore Whining session that uses this thread. We will be moving to a new thread, started and maintained by After, between now and January 14th. After will be the one sending out the 3rd/13th/23rd reminders, managing the pinglist, and otherwise handling Lore Whining Days from then on.

This thread will stay open for a few more weeks after the change, so I can redirect any confused people who somehow miss the relocation to the new spot, and after that I'll ask a mod to lock this thread up.

I'll still be around! I just won't be the one running the show any more. I hope that, once the anxiety I had associated with getting these reminders sent out is gone, I will actually be able to participate with writing and encouragement more often than I used to rather than less.

I'm so proud of every single one of us who are still here, getting words put down, stretching our creativity together. I hope to see you all on the new thread, but for today, let's see this one off with a bang!

Now, one last time from me, here are those important links!
First post with explanation about what Lore Whining Days are
First official opener with suggestions and guidelines
Second opener with suggestions and guidelines

@Valoria @muxh @Rimfaxe @Dhay @Villainous @KitKatJo @AristosAchaion34 @TheFeatherMage @Tiarana @Charbee @ixris @spacedayafdreamer @NightBreeze @Mathilda @Hinumi @Eaglefairy @Leopardmask @Orbitz @sh33pskin @LuckyTheSylveon @Birdskull @Piscula @Charias @CptnCatastrophic @Blackiebelle @ShiraCheshire @NightVale @Mythie @NicoleEirin @Deramadus @Evermagical @Midnightst0rm @JollyRoger @seraphemme @Firefeather @lightningtyto @TangeloJack @elfmoss @Delamire @Pard @luckgandor @Incalyscent @CrazyCheetahGirl @After @clarax @Nishiboys @Elaendorlien @toxipraline @Marmite @CrowsFlight @velvetpaws @Spookykitty @Dessoestma @Emordnilap @thatjubi @Actaeon @Pretzii @ThatOneIceWing @Iriexiris @Liberosis @TimelordSnowy @Alvis @Lluvia @SylphofPens @BraveLittleFish @Nazmiye @SariStar @Virtualhel @chaircatshizen @BookTravels @Pandacow @8by0 @Adriel @Crobbin @Aarca @StormBerserker @Vanquished @Riedy @Staciva @QuetzalQueen @demoliceros @Basilius @Sinfony @CatsAndMaths @Cashe @Scatterspark @Averis @agateflame @Shadeyrain @Frysa

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Add me please!
Add me please!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46