Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 733 734 735 736 737 ... 753 754
Oh yes adding onto Chaos199's question, ya'll mentioned you'd be adjusting the coli as necessary to get an even distribution of items to make strange chests during NOTN but nothing ever changed and I ended the event with like 10 stacks of cuckoos, like 12 stacks of dust, and then like 20 individual (not stacks) puppets, candles and chameleons. What was up with that? The distribution of those drops was ridiculously uneven and I'm confused on what happened.
Oh yes adding onto Chaos199's question, ya'll mentioned you'd be adjusting the coli as necessary to get an even distribution of items to make strange chests during NOTN but nothing ever changed and I ended the event with like 10 stacks of cuckoos, like 12 stacks of dust, and then like 20 individual (not stacks) puppets, candles and chameleons. What was up with that? The distribution of those drops was ridiculously uneven and I'm confused on what happened.
XriSV9h.gif
I get that this a suggestion (so it has no place in this thread), but I'll ask anyway because it's relevant.

Would you ever consider adding an FAQ section to the Flight Rising website? A lot of questions are repeatedly asked (and sometimes repeatedly answered) in these threads, and I feel as though an FAQ section could help curb that a little.
I get that this a suggestion (so it has no place in this thread), but I'll ask anyway because it's relevant.

Would you ever consider adding an FAQ section to the Flight Rising website? A lot of questions are repeatedly asked (and sometimes repeatedly answered) in these threads, and I feel as though an FAQ section could help curb that a little.
2BsoOJR.png
hello i collect broken bottles please lmk if you have any going spare thank u
Who takes care of exalted hatchlings until they grow up to fight for their god? Is there a deity day care service?
Who takes care of exalted hatchlings until they grow up to fight for their god? Is there a deity day care service?
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
Is Baldwin's name from "Baldwin the Brave" from Mouse Guard?

If not, lucky coincidence.
Is Baldwin's name from "Baldwin the Brave" from Mouse Guard?

If not, lucky coincidence.
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
Would staff ever consider hosting a live chat Q&A session, whether in forum or on a chat/real-time platform?
Would staff ever consider hosting a live chat Q&A session, whether in forum or on a chat/real-time platform?
xYjY92X.jpg

They/them
Why do water dragons live in a small pond away from the grand ocean?
Why do water dragons live in a small pond away from the grand ocean?
What're your guys' favorite colors on the color wheel?
What're your guys' favorite colors on the color wheel?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
What does Joxar do for the rest of the month when he's not running the Festive Favors stand?

What does he do with all of the festival currency anyway?

Does he measure the eternal snow? If so, how much snow would equal one piece of treasure/ one gem?
What does Joxar do for the rest of the month when he's not running the Festive Favors stand?

What does he do with all of the festival currency anyway?

Does he measure the eternal snow? If so, how much snow would equal one piece of treasure/ one gem?
arrow ace
queer
disabled
void punk
He/It/Neos
FR+3 | EST
Tumblr
A large eyed creature with headphones. Raindbow coloured musical notes hover all around it.
Could someone tell me how to get more star thingies?

<---- like over here

pls halp
Could someone tell me how to get more star thingies?

<---- like over here

pls halp
qPCsFXD.gif nopeturne.png
Where are fallout streaks?
Where are fallout streaks?
SNeDVzM.gif
1 2 ... 733 734 735 736 737 ... 753 754