Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754
Will the new mobs for the Training Fields remain after the Love items cycle out, or will they stay?
Will the new mobs for the Training Fields remain after the Love items cycle out, or will they stay?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Are progen restorations still happening? The sticky hasn't been updated for months. Additionally, is the option to restore progens going to remain possible in the future? I've seen a few people under the impression that it was a one-time thing.
Are progen restorations still happening? The sticky hasn't been updated for months. Additionally, is the option to restore progens going to remain possible in the future? I've seen a few people under the impression that it was a one-time thing.
What I would like to know... What do you think if you read, people had FR dreams? Do you like it? And do you find some of them as weird as we do?
What I would like to know... What do you think if you read, people had FR dreams? Do you like it? And do you find some of them as weird as we do?
egg.gif
Are there any plans to spruce up the Skin and Accent making side of the site?
Are there any plans to spruce up the Skin and Accent making side of the site?
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
Is there any official information on minimum and maximum dragon measurements for each breed, or for average measurements for each breed?
Is there any official information on minimum and maximum dragon measurements for each breed, or for average measurements for each breed?
Griffin, he/him.
3 hours ahead of FR time.
W0ar35Y.png
Can you confirm or deny that unicorns, such as undel, purr? (relevant link: http://www.gocomics.com/phoebe-and-her-unicorn/2017/01/22 )
Can you confirm or deny that unicorns, such as undel, purr? (relevant link: http://www.gocomics.com/phoebe-and-her-unicorn/2017/01/22 )
0qSbXzX.pngavHIPgE.gif
Do the familiars that appear only outside of coliseum have elements?
Do the familiars that appear only outside of coliseum have elements?
Do you have any plans on making more languages possible for the site, like spanish or french? I have a friend who only speaks potuguese so she can't play but she'd would very much like to. I know it would take time and money for the translator and all that but it would be pretty cool.
Do you have any plans on making more languages possible for the site, like spanish or french? I have a friend who only speaks potuguese so she can't play but she'd would very much like to. I know it would take time and money for the translator and all that but it would be pretty cool.
IAD2p.gifan0rz.gif
Tj6tl.gif4lwvz.gifDHMML.gif
~
asexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bu.pngaromantic2_by_agent_pits-d88so5c.png transmasculine_by_agent_pits-d8icwcr.pngautistic_by_irisidium-dc4mmox.png
So I was just in a thread discussing what the Emperors in our Clans would be like if all of our Imps up and died, and some people were under the impression that there can only be one element-per head on an Emperor. As in, there can't be two of an element on a single Emperor. This idea probably comes from this - [quote]These ghastly behemoths are a mindless monstrosity, fused from the bodies of fallen Imperials with some specimens known to haved reached over 100 meters in length, They may possess up to 11 heads - the larger the emperor, the more heads it will possess. Each head is capable of wielding the element of the dragon that spawned it. [/quote] But I can also see how that might be a misconception, and it is merely that there are only 11 heads possible, and this has nothing to do with how many of an element a single Emperor may have. Can you please clear this up for us?
So I was just in a thread discussing what the Emperors in our Clans would be like if all of our Imps up and died, and some people were under the impression that there can only be one element-per head on an Emperor. As in, there can't be two of an element on a single Emperor. This idea probably comes from this -
Quote:
These ghastly behemoths are a mindless monstrosity, fused from the bodies of fallen Imperials with some specimens known to haved reached over 100 meters in length, They may possess up to 11 heads - the larger the emperor, the more heads it will possess. Each head is capable of wielding the element of the dragon that spawned it.
But I can also see how that might be a misconception, and it is merely that there are only 11 heads possible, and this has nothing to do with how many of an element a single Emperor may have. Can you please clear this up for us?
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I was looking at the front page and I saw the random dragon thing and I wondered the methods of choosing the dragons to showcase. Is there a list or something and the website is programmed to choose at random? And are the dragons chosen from the ancient lairs only or what? This question got me thinking and I'd really like to know.
I was looking at the front page and I saw the random dragon thing and I wondered the methods of choosing the dragons to showcase. Is there a list or something and the website is programmed to choose at random? And are the dragons chosen from the ancient lairs only or what? This question got me thinking and I'd really like to know.
call me Myth or Sinclair, he/him
1 2 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754