Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 734 735 736 737 738 ... 753 754
Is Joxar getting an art update when he opens up his Spare Inventory part of the store because my derg Vernalis who's crazy about him would love to see more art of him?
Is Joxar getting an art update when he opens up his Spare Inventory part of the store because my derg Vernalis who's crazy about him would love to see more art of him?
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Is it possible to run a monthly contest for holiday vistas in the same way that there's a monthly contest for holiday skins?
Is it possible to run a monthly contest for holiday vistas in the same way that there's a monthly contest for holiday skins?
BcRJQQl.png
What is each admin's fav flavor of ice cream?
What is each admin's fav flavor of ice cream?
6gGXEKZ.gif
Is there a limit to pages a forum thread can be? And do they ever get locked when they get too long? I saw that that sometimes happened in the past, but were unlocked when the servers were made stronger.
Is there a limit to pages a forum thread can be? And do they ever get locked when they get too long? I saw that that sometimes happened in the past, but were unlocked when the servers were made stronger.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Are the deities known to address individual dragons to further their goals, or do they prefer to silently watch over their creations? Do the deities communicate with their creations at all (minus Stormcatcher, who we know shouts instructions at them)?
Are the deities known to address individual dragons to further their goals, or do they prefer to silently watch over their creations? Do the deities communicate with their creations at all (minus Stormcatcher, who we know shouts instructions at them)?
Can the Maren BeastClan pod members have pretty much any kind/style of tail? Some Marens tail looks like a standard fish , (like the Wavesinger) , and others more betta fish like (like the warlock or Oracle)
(I'm trying to write a fan fiction about the Maren BeastClan , and I need help coming up with some characters. )
Can the Maren BeastClan pod members have pretty much any kind/style of tail? Some Marens tail looks like a standard fish , (like the Wavesinger) , and others more betta fish like (like the warlock or Oracle)
(I'm trying to write a fan fiction about the Maren BeastClan , and I need help coming up with some characters. )
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
How many things from the Suggestions Forums have been implemented into Flight Rising as a whole?
How many things from the Suggestions Forums have been implemented into Flight Rising as a whole?
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)
When will there be another big lore update? Or maybe just another big update on the site in general?
When will there be another big lore update? Or maybe just another big update on the site in general?
keidrJW.gifyredHSU.pngLwicdQN.pngiK7Ohoa.pngow5IsSc.png4ppxMP9.pngc0zcpSx.gif
Hex0gCq.png
Would you ever consider adding gender change scrolls?
Would you ever consider adding gender change scrolls?
You guys sure get a load of upset players when new items come out. Of course there are players that love them, too! But sometimes a newly implemented thing will get quite the bashing.
And y'all keep chugging along and making new items every time! Well done everyone.

The actual question bit: Have any advice for an aspiring Undel about taking criticism with grace?
You guys sure get a load of upset players when new items come out. Of course there are players that love them, too! But sometimes a newly implemented thing will get quite the bashing.
And y'all keep chugging along and making new items every time! Well done everyone.

The actual question bit: Have any advice for an aspiring Undel about taking criticism with grace?
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
1 2 ... 734 735 736 737 738 ... 753 754