Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 468 469 470 471 472 ... 753 754
who posts on the elemental deities' accounts? is it all of you guys? also, do their accounts have passwords?

and will it ever be possible for dragons with a scroll of eternal youth used on them to fight in the coliseum or wear skins/apparel?
who posts on the elemental deities' accounts? is it all of you guys? also, do their accounts have passwords?

and will it ever be possible for dragons with a scroll of eternal youth used on them to fight in the coliseum or wear skins/apparel?
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
wishlist | buying newer fest items | ave's chests
saving up for cloudy wings ......
If an admin were to log into one of the deity's accounts and go to the deity's profile, would there be an Auction and Exalt button like on a standard dragon's profile? If yes, if an admin were to exalt a deity, how much treasure would be generated for a level 100, or would there be none like if a progen is exalted?
If an admin were to log into one of the deity's accounts and go to the deity's profile, would there be an Auction and Exalt button like on a standard dragon's profile? If yes, if an admin were to exalt a deity, how much treasure would be generated for a level 100, or would there be none like if a progen is exalted?
i'm highly curious of the state of laws on sornieth. do the dieties create common laws that all dragon kind needs to follow or are laws made up by individual clans? would there be any united force to police criminals such as pirates or bandits?
i'm highly curious of the state of laws on sornieth. do the dieties create common laws that all dragon kind needs to follow or are laws made up by individual clans? would there be any united force to police criminals such as pirates or bandits?
tumblr_ncyq60PF4M1tju6vto1_500.gif
Do dragons grow? (Adults) I swear one of my nocturnes (Wynn) had a wingspan and length both under 1M but now they're over 4M. Am I imagining it?
Do dragons grow? (Adults) I swear one of my nocturnes (Wynn) had a wingspan and length both under 1M but now they're over 4M. Am I imagining it?
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
Now that all the colors on the new wheel have been revealed, is there any change that the admin team might tell us which colors were added in the expansion-expansions? Like, I can't remember exact numbers, but it started off looking like there were going to be (X) new colors, but then at some point another dozen or so spaces got added, and then even more at a point after that. I'd be very curious to see which new colors we wouldn't have gotten if not for those extra mini-expansions. :3
Now that all the colors on the new wheel have been revealed, is there any change that the admin team might tell us which colors were added in the expansion-expansions? Like, I can't remember exact numbers, but it started off looking like there were going to be (X) new colors, but then at some point another dozen or so spaces got added, and then even more at a point after that. I'd be very curious to see which new colors we wouldn't have gotten if not for those extra mini-expansions. :3
UJXttDL.png
How does Beastclan dominance even work? How's it calculated?
How does Beastclan dominance even work? How's it calculated?
lightanim1.gif
ANGELICAL • 26 • THEY/SHE

ART COMMISSIONS|FREE CODES
light.png15585.pnglightshieldr.png
Do the deities actually interact with each other when there isn't some great crisis that makes them work together?
And if they do, how do they interact? I'm assuming they don't just go to each other's 'territories' and go "Yo whaddup!" and have tea or something.
Do the deities actually interact with each other when there isn't some great crisis that makes them work together?
And if they do, how do they interact? I'm assuming they don't just go to each other's 'territories' and go "Yo whaddup!" and have tea or something.
GAji9p1.png
Not after an ETA, since I know you guys don't do them, but curious as to whether you have any plans for adding a new dragon species into the game at some stage
Not after an ETA, since I know you guys don't do them, but curious as to whether you have any plans for adding a new dragon species into the game at some stage
What time of day/night do the dragons of Sornieth prefer to be active? i.e. which ones (if any) are diurnal, nocturnal, crepuscular, matutinal, vespertine? Are their hours based on their breed, their element, a little of both, or something else?
What time of day/night do the dragons of Sornieth prefer to be active? i.e. which ones (if any) are diurnal, nocturnal, crepuscular, matutinal, vespertine? Are their hours based on their breed, their element, a little of both, or something else?
TAkaIpD.png
Who created the music for the videos of The First/Second/Third Age, Epilogue and Beastclans on the Rise, which are available in the Encyclopedia and on YouTube?
Who created the music for the videos of The First/Second/Third Age, Epilogue and Beastclans on the Rise, which are available in the Encyclopedia and on YouTube?
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
1 2 ... 468 469 470 471 472 ... 753 754