Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 466 467 468 469 470 ... 753 754
How do the Beastclans move up in Dominace?
How do the Beastclans move up in Dominace?
Who named the new colours?
Who named the new colours?
"We're wind flight, corgies are kinda our thing."
We know how the Icewarden feels about Tundras, but how do the other Gods view their native species? I'm assuming not every god was happy with their own creations (like the Icewarden), while others were.
We know how the Icewarden feels about Tundras, but how do the other Gods view their native species? I'm assuming not every god was happy with their own creations (like the Icewarden), while others were.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
How is it that eggs laid in the Nesting Grounds take five days to incubate before hatching yet Unhatched Egg items are ready to hatch when you find/receive them?
How is it that eggs laid in the Nesting Grounds take five days to incubate before hatching yet Unhatched Egg items are ready to hatch when you find/receive them?
Why the stylistic switch on usernames displayed in the forums?
Why the stylistic switch on usernames displayed in the forums?
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
are randomized dragon names gender imposed? like only male dragons are suggested randomized male names?
are randomized dragon names gender imposed? like only male dragons are suggested randomized male names?
lMwL.png
Will more apparel slots eber be added??
Will more apparel slots eber be added??
tumblr_p6i1at7sdY1x89azco6_1280.gif
What kind of insect is Boolean based on?
What kind of insect is Boolean based on?
So wait... If I make watercolor painting commissions I'm only allowed to ship 5 of them.. ever?
So wait... If I make watercolor painting commissions I'm only allowed to ship 5 of them.. ever?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
is there any chance that dragons who have the forever hatchling effect on them will be able to wear certain items (like Winter Wind, the Flowerfalls, etc.) that don't necessarily take up a part of the body?
is there any chance that dragons who have the forever hatchling effect on them will be able to wear certain items (like Winter Wind, the Flowerfalls, etc.) that don't necessarily take up a part of the body?
1 2 ... 466 467 468 469 470 ... 753 754