Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 753 754
I snorted at the Fae Eliminate pffff
But I'm glad that the Dominance enthusiasm was an unprecedented surprise!

Question:
Has the team considered letting accent layering on dragons become a thing? It would be neat for a dragon to wear two or even three accents at a time (at a gem cost of course!)
I snorted at the Fae Eliminate pffff
But I'm glad that the Dominance enthusiasm was an unprecedented surprise!

Question:
Has the team considered letting accent layering on dragons become a thing? It would be neat for a dragon to wear two or even three accents at a time (at a gem cost of course!)
tumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo1_r1_250.png
tumblr_ozp2xmtQiZ1vk8ewmo1_250.pngtumblr_ntock1ajWw1rrda6vo1_250.png
tumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo2_250.pngtumblr_osdxax1kj61vk8ewmo2_250.png
Can dragons ever grow old and stop being able to breed?
Can dragons ever grow old and stop being able to breed?
The new venue is awesome, the animations especially. Are there any plans to go back and re-do the old animations of enemies to blend better with these new ones?
The new venue is awesome, the animations especially. Are there any plans to go back and re-do the old animations of enemies to blend better with these new ones?
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
Mirrors don't have noses, how do they breath? (I've seen a theory or two about it)
Mirrors don't have noses, how do they breath? (I've seen a theory or two about it)
4MKDoae.png
you've previously given us one-word hints on upcoming updates - would it be possible for you to do that again? it was a lot of fun trying to guess what we'd be getting!
you've previously given us one-word hints on upcoming updates - would it be possible for you to do that again? it was a lot of fun trying to guess what we'd be getting!
hFOUfVC.gif tet | 31 | agender | FR +3
probably not a lizard
I'm not sure if you answered this yet, but where DO unhatched eggs come from? Like are they just made without an element? For example Arcanist just makes an egg and throws it into the ocean "lol he's water flight"?

I have a certain little Nocturne who wants you guys to say it's up to lore, but I'm genuinely curious and I can't exactly look it up on the forum search tool.
I'm not sure if you answered this yet, but where DO unhatched eggs come from? Like are they just made without an element? For example Arcanist just makes an egg and throws it into the ocean "lol he's water flight"?

I have a certain little Nocturne who wants you guys to say it's up to lore, but I'm genuinely curious and I can't exactly look it up on the forum search tool.
6klg2iF.png
What happens to dragons after they die? Is there a dragon afterlife?
What happens to dragons after they die? Is there a dragon afterlife?
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.
The newly discovered dwarf hainus appear in so many wonderful colors, did their colors develop to match the their new tiny frames or could there maybe be more normal sized hainus out there in colors we simply haven't found yet? Doggie familiars have my dragons all excited :3
The newly discovered dwarf hainus appear in so many wonderful colors, did their colors develop to match the their new tiny frames or could there maybe be more normal sized hainus out there in colors we simply haven't found yet? Doggie familiars have my dragons all excited :3
- AFK -
LDICVbr.gif U58SZuw.png 1sAnyd1.gif
@MadisonFae

Thank you, I do want to know if Joxar has friends. Other than me and everyone else in the newly created Joxar Love Club.

What species of dragon has the biggest teeth proportional to their bodies?
@MadisonFae

Thank you, I do want to know if Joxar has friends. Other than me and everyone else in the newly created Joxar Love Club.

What species of dragon has the biggest teeth proportional to their bodies?
gt0Ql2T.png
@Everyone wants to know what you guys think of how the Flight Rising community turned out.

I mean, we have that coatl thread, and a lot of others, but overall? What were you guys expecting?

@Everyone wants to know what you guys think of how the Flight Rising community turned out.

I mean, we have that coatl thread, and a lot of others, but overall? What were you guys expecting?

5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 753 754