Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 357 358 359 360 361 ... 753 754
What purpose do the nose horns of male Ridgebacks serve?
What purpose do the nose horns of male Ridgebacks serve?
0GXPpFU.gif
A lot of apparel and site assets use a fairly cohesive runic language. Would it be possible to decode these runes with dedicated observation, or are they just gibberish?
A lot of apparel and site assets use a fairly cohesive runic language. Would it be possible to decode these runes with dedicated observation, or are they just gibberish?
With the addition of Ghostlight ruins, every venue from the Rainsong Jungle on only contains one level of opponents. Is the eventual goal to have one venue per level, or is that just how things are working out for now?
With the addition of Ghostlight ruins, every venue from the Rainsong Jungle on only contains one level of opponents. Is the eventual goal to have one venue per level, or is that just how things are working out for now?
Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light
I heard the Flight Rising use to have the dragons die. Did the dragons look like the fainted on in the coliseum or did they literally look like dead starved dragons?
I heard the Flight Rising use to have the dragons die. Did the dragons look like the fainted on in the coliseum or did they literally look like dead starved dragons?
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
Is there a time limit that you put on familiars in the MP? Like, the newest color contest familiars were stocking almost every five minutes up until yesterday or so and then I've noticed that they've become more sparse. Now the new venue familiars are stocking almost every five minutes. Do you give new familiars like a week of consistent stocking and then reduce them to regular stock timers?

Hopefully that made sense. Because it makes sense in my head, hah..
Is there a time limit that you put on familiars in the MP? Like, the newest color contest familiars were stocking almost every five minutes up until yesterday or so and then I've noticed that they've become more sparse. Now the new venue familiars are stocking almost every five minutes. Do you give new familiars like a week of consistent stocking and then reduce them to regular stock timers?

Hopefully that made sense. Because it makes sense in my head, hah..
rvIMLeS.png
Would you ever consider adding any new flights
Would you ever consider adding any new flights
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
You didn't properly answer the question about Leap Year.

If you hatch a nest on February 29th, will the hatchlings have February 29 as their birthday?
You didn't properly answer the question about Leap Year.

If you hatch a nest on February 29th, will the hatchlings have February 29 as their birthday?
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
Has the broken bottle swipp swap been remove or is it just unlikely will all the new additions?

Will FR ever get a phone app or will it always be a website
Has the broken bottle swipp swap been remove or is it just unlikely will all the new additions?

Will FR ever get a phone app or will it always be a website
Is one of the new items a blatant nod to 'In a dark, dark room and other scary stories'? Is this like the story, but the stories are dragons now, like a dragon with a green ribbon?
Is one of the new items a blatant nod to 'In a dark, dark room and other scary stories'? Is this like the story, but the stories are dragons now, like a dragon with a green ribbon?
is the rosy preyton trade in swipp? since its been out for around week and a half, and it still hasn't showed up... (also there's none on the AH, indicating that it's not been up)
is the rosy preyton trade in swipp? since its been out for around week and a half, and it still hasn't showed up... (also there's none on the AH, indicating that it's not been up)
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
1 2 ... 357 358 359 360 361 ... 753 754