Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 753 754
Would the mods ever consider letting users have multiple accounts under specific conditions?

Like you have to have the maximum lair size - but once you attain that, and as long as you aren't going back and forth between accounts, a user could then "start over" with a new account without having to trash the one they worked so hard to get till then.

Maybe even additional achievements that are nothing to sneeze at?
Would the mods ever consider letting users have multiple accounts under specific conditions?

Like you have to have the maximum lair size - but once you attain that, and as long as you aren't going back and forth between accounts, a user could then "start over" with a new account without having to trash the one they worked so hard to get till then.

Maybe even additional achievements that are nothing to sneeze at?
@toohawke

I believe the Shadow flight does c: go shadow

I also have a question for the mods -
Do certain species of dragons control certain magical powers or entities? I know that the flights do, but what about the different species? Is there a certain species that doesn't really dabble in magic, but is more melee?
@toohawke

I believe the Shadow flight does c: go shadow

I also have a question for the mods -
Do certain species of dragons control certain magical powers or entities? I know that the flights do, but what about the different species? Is there a certain species that doesn't really dabble in magic, but is more melee?
I've always imagined faes flying like hummingbirds, in an elegant fashion zipping around wildly flapping their wings like crazy, but I now think it might be more like butterflies...

Okay really my question is, which flying animal do faes resemble when flying?
I've always imagined faes flying like hummingbirds, in an elegant fashion zipping around wildly flapping their wings like crazy, but I now think it might be more like butterflies...

Okay really my question is, which flying animal do faes resemble when flying?
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
So I'm usually logged in on like. 3 different devices. My Deskop, laptop, and my phone. I live on campus and I work as an RA so I'm basically all over the place all the time switching between my different computers/phone.

I like to use the Coliseum on my laptop or desktop and I leave it running sometimes when I leave my room so I don't have to start over building up breath again, and log in on my phone when I'm on the go. So I'm kinda logged in at the same time on diff devices.

Does this put me at risk for banning?
So I'm usually logged in on like. 3 different devices. My Deskop, laptop, and my phone. I live on campus and I work as an RA so I'm basically all over the place all the time switching between my different computers/phone.

I like to use the Coliseum on my laptop or desktop and I leave it running sometimes when I leave my room so I don't have to start over building up breath again, and log in on my phone when I'm on the go. So I'm kinda logged in at the same time on diff devices.

Does this put me at risk for banning?
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
It's possible to find Familiars in chests, but how do the Familiars get in the chests?
It's possible to find Familiars in chests, but how do the Familiars get in the chests?
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
What's the name of the 'Festive Favors' dragon?
What's the name of the 'Festive Favors' dragon?

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
Where are each of the coliseum venues in Sornieth?
Where are each of the coliseum venues in Sornieth?

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
All the festival bears have impostors that face away from them, is there any reason why the Murktooth Bramblekeep's counterpart is facing the same direction?
All the festival bears have impostors that face away from them, is there any reason why the Murktooth Bramblekeep's counterpart is facing the same direction?
What kind of dragon is wearing the monocles? [item=gold monocle]
What kind of dragon is wearing the monocles?

lik2pA1X.jpg
Not asking for an ETA on them, but are the tertiary genes Ghost and Points still going to be eventually introduced into the game? It's been a while since we heard about them, but I'm super psyched for them if so.
Not asking for an ETA on them, but are the tertiary genes Ghost and Points still going to be eventually introduced into the game? It's been a while since we heard about them, but I'm super psyched for them if so.
IzcQVPJ.png
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 753 754