Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 359 360 361 362 363 ... 753 754
Do faes, pearlcatchers and ridgebacks walk on two legs or four? Or do they switch between both?
Do faes, pearlcatchers and ridgebacks walk on two legs or four? Or do they switch between both?
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
have any promotional codes ever been released? if so, how were they distributed? if not, will there ever be?
have any promotional codes ever been released? if so, how were they distributed? if not, will there ever be?
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Can coatls fold their wings? the way they're drawn makes it seem like they don't have a joint or anything.
Can coatls fold their wings? the way they're drawn makes it seem like they don't have a joint or anything.
gengar.gif lucario.gif togekiss.gif houndoom-f.gifgarchomp.giflapras.gif
Is there a reason that flights don't automatically get dominance during their festival? It seems like it would make sense to me, since its designed to celebrate their flight.
Is there a reason that flights don't automatically get dominance during their festival? It seems like it would make sense to me, since its designed to celebrate their flight.
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
I know a lot of people are saving eggs/nests for when the color wheel is expanded, and it makes me wonder--Are there any preparations in place for when the expansion finally does happen so that the server doesn't crash under the sheer strain of the "baby boom"?

Also, are there any plans to put in settings for the coli--or at least an option to disable animations? They tend to make it lag excessively.
I know a lot of people are saving eggs/nests for when the color wheel is expanded, and it makes me wonder--Are there any preparations in place for when the expansion finally does happen so that the server doesn't crash under the sheer strain of the "baby boom"?

Also, are there any plans to put in settings for the coli--or at least an option to disable animations? They tend to make it lag excessively.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
Why did we have an extra hour of maintenance for Trickmurk?
Why did we have an extra hour of maintenance for Trickmurk?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Are coliseum "uncommon zone drops" tied to specific enemies, or can any enemy in a venue drop them?
Are coliseum "uncommon zone drops" tied to specific enemies, or can any enemy in a venue drop them?
Why is cloud dancer two words, but the cloud dancer in sunspot clouddancer one word?
Why is cloud dancer two words, but the cloud dancer in sunspot clouddancer one word?
wpEE9mo.png
When you open chests that give familiars, are the familiars you get completely random or is there a higher chance of getting something you don't have yet? Because I keep getting new familiars like 80% of the time, and I don't want any new familiars for now! I want more repeats that I can throw into Baldwin! XD
When you open chests that give familiars, are the familiars you get completely random or is there a higher chance of getting something you don't have yet? Because I keep getting new familiars like 80% of the time, and I don't want any new familiars for now! I want more repeats that I can throw into Baldwin! XD
vista_spiral1.png.....vistafestival_2.png.....vista_spiral1.png
Which flight currently has the most members?
Which flight currently has the most members?
8qQHANe.png
1 2 ... 359 360 361 362 363 ... 753 754