Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Deep: A Mafia Game (DISCUSSION)
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 100
Hey all, I just wanted to say that my heart goes out to you all. I am very sorry about everything that is going on in your lives, and if anyone needs to talk or vent or whatever, my inbox is always open.
Hey all, I just wanted to say that my heart goes out to you all. I am very sorry about everything that is going on in your lives, and if anyone needs to talk or vent or whatever, my inbox is always open.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-10 21:19:47" ] Hey all, I just wanted to say that my heart goes out to you all. I am very sorry about everything that is going on in your lives, and if anyone needs to talk or vent or whatever, my inbox is always open. [/quote] Ahhh, thanks Dragon! I'm feeling better (but still finance/time, ugh), but I'll probably post the Sus List tomorrow! If/When I die, I'll be sure to hang out with you and Spectral in the chat. I'll see you soon!
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-10 21:19:47:

Ahhh, thanks Dragon! I'm feeling better (but still finance/time, ugh), but I'll probably post the Sus List tomorrow! If/When I die, I'll be sure to hang out with you and Spectral in the chat. I'll see you soon!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-09-10 21:22:50" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-10 21:19:47" ] Hey all, I just wanted to say that my heart goes out to you all. I am very sorry about everything that is going on in your lives, and if anyone needs to talk or vent or whatever, my inbox is always open. [/quote] Ahhh, thanks Dragon! I'm feeling better (but still finance/time, ugh), but I'll probably post the Sus List tomorrow! If/When I die, I'll be sure to hang out with you and Spectral in the chat. I'll see you soon! [/quote] :) (and my water heater exploded - twice - causing my house to flood. So I especially understand what you are going through)
Requacy wrote on 2019-09-10 21:22:50:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-10 21:19:47:

Ahhh, thanks Dragon! I'm feeling better (but still finance/time, ugh), but I'll probably post the Sus List tomorrow! If/When I die, I'll be sure to hang out with you and Spectral in the chat. I'll see you soon!
:)
(and my water heater exploded - twice - causing my house to flood. So I especially understand what you are going through)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I hope you all feel better! It seems like there’s some weird invisible misfortune thing going around and it better go away or else I’ll punch it because I don’t like people being miserable. Also have my blanket advice to drink tea, because it does help, and like Dragon I’m happy to listen to you if you ever need someone to talk to.

Also: the spectator chat is fun. if/when you die, you can come suffer laugh with us
I hope you all feel better! It seems like there’s some weird invisible misfortune thing going around and it better go away or else I’ll punch it because I don’t like people being miserable. Also have my blanket advice to drink tea, because it does help, and like Dragon I’m happy to listen to you if you ever need someone to talk to.

Also: the spectator chat is fun. if/when you die, you can come suffer laugh with us
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-10 21:29:00" ] I hope you all feel better! It seems like there’s some weird invisible misfortune thing going around and it better go away or else I’ll punch it because I don’t like people being miserable. Also have my blanket advice to drink tea, because it does help, and like Dragon I’m happy to listen to you if you ever need someone to talk to. Also: the spectator chat is fun. if/when you die, you can come suffer laugh with us [/quote] Ahhh, thank you! I guess the Misfortune Cookie Monster is running around and eating our Luck Cookies. Don't punch it! I don't want you to break your wrist or anything like that! I'll definitely try to steal some tea, although I'll probably have no microwave/kettle to cook it in, so I'll just try some iced tea instead. Aw, thank you! I'll definitely talk to you if I need someone to talk to. [s]Yes... suffer...[/s]
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-10 21:29:00:

Ahhh, thank you! I guess the Misfortune Cookie Monster is running around and eating our Luck Cookies. Don't punch it! I don't want you to break your wrist or anything like that! I'll definitely try to steal some tea, although I'll probably have no microwave/kettle to cook it in, so I'll just try some iced tea instead. Aw, thank you! I'll definitely talk to you if I need someone to talk to.

Yes... suffer...
i hope things get better for everyone! i’d say my inbox is open for anyone who needs it as well but i’m generally not very good at comforting others :”” still feel free to rant if you wish though, i’d be more than happy to be a listening ear for you! no one will blame you if you decide to take a bit of a break from playing—real life always comes first!
i hope things get better for everyone! i’d say my inbox is open for anyone who needs it as well but i’m generally not very good at comforting others :”” still feel free to rant if you wish though, i’d be more than happy to be a listening ear for you! no one will blame you if you decide to take a bit of a break from playing—real life always comes first!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
How weird of a coincidence is it that a lot of us are having not the best time these past few days?

Hope you all feel better soon and everything works out
How weird of a coincidence is it that a lot of us are having not the best time these past few days?

Hope you all feel better soon and everything works out
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I'd have to say I think I stole most of your guys' luck.

I won't be very active today!! It's my girlfriend's birthday + lab work time. I'm sending you all my love, and my inbox is open for y'all at any point at any time.
I'd have to say I think I stole most of your guys' luck.

I won't be very active today!! It's my girlfriend's birthday + lab work time. I'm sending you all my love, and my inbox is open for y'all at any point at any time.
1DKhf3D.png
quick reminder to healer to visit me tonight!!
quick reminder to healer to visit me tonight!!
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Bold the alignments. :/
Bold the alignments. :/
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 100