Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Deep: A Mafia Game (DISCUSSION)
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-15 05:54:27" ] [quote name="Oralee" date="2019-09-14 20:01:09" ] I would be sad mafia won. Except I won. So I'm not. XD Congratulations to the mafia! I know a few of you are newer mafia players and I'm particularly impressed you succeeded in deception. Requacy, I think I have your tell now, though. :P [/quote] XD I'm glad at how consistent I was. Yall couldn't tell the difference. [/quote] highkey i suspected you just because of you claiming you were town and i kinda figured tasty wouldn’t make 50% of us 3p;; for tasty it was probably more 100% 3p;; but it went against my wincon to call you out sOo ahahah
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-09-15 05:54:27:
Oralee wrote on 2019-09-14 20:01:09:
I would be sad mafia won. Except I won. So I'm not. XD Congratulations to the mafia! I know a few of you are newer mafia players and I'm particularly impressed you succeeded in deception. Requacy, I think I have your tell now, though. :P
XD I'm glad at how consistent I was. Yall couldn't tell the difference.
highkey i suspected you just because of you claiming you were town and i kinda figured tasty wouldn’t make 50% of us 3p;; for tasty it was probably more 100% 3p;; but it went against my wincon to call you out sOo ahahah
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
[quote name="StarCookies" date="2019-09-15 06:54:42" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-15 05:54:27" ] [quote name="Oralee" date="2019-09-14 20:01:09" ] I would be sad mafia won. Except I won. So I'm not. XD Congratulations to the mafia! I know a few of you are newer mafia players and I'm particularly impressed you succeeded in deception. Requacy, I think I have your tell now, though. :P [/quote] XD I'm glad at how consistent I was. Yall couldn't tell the difference. [/quote] highkey i suspected you just because of you claiming you were town and i kinda figured tasty wouldn’t make 50% of us 3p;; for tasty it was probably more 100% 3p;; but it went against my wincon to call you out sOo ahahah [/quote] I should've probably pretended to be 3p as well, but town was the least suspicious to say, atm. XD
StarCookies wrote on 2019-09-15 06:54:42:
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-09-15 05:54:27:
Oralee wrote on 2019-09-14 20:01:09:
I would be sad mafia won. Except I won. So I'm not. XD Congratulations to the mafia! I know a few of you are newer mafia players and I'm particularly impressed you succeeded in deception. Requacy, I think I have your tell now, though. :P
XD I'm glad at how consistent I was. Yall couldn't tell the difference.
highkey i suspected you just because of you claiming you were town and i kinda figured tasty wouldn’t make 50% of us 3p;; for tasty it was probably more 100% 3p;; but it went against my wincon to call you out sOo ahahah
I should've probably pretended to be 3p as well, but town was the least suspicious to say, atm. XD

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-15 06:46:02" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-15 06:41:07" ] Anyways, I will probably always tell parts of the truth in order to make my lies believable, and easier to execute. [/quote] Yeah, that's the best way to go about it. Would have worked for me in Methods but I goofed it with Comba agfbdhs. You might have gotten an extra shot if you were copying my ability, but trying to get an extra kill with all those dice rolls would have been tricky. [/quote] [s]ksjsksjsksj fyi there was 0% truth in my roleclaim lol i still feel bad about lying even though the people who actually voted me and caused my death/wincon were mafia :”” but even if you weren’t mafia my lie was convincing;;;; right???
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-15 06:46:02:
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-09-15 06:41:07:
Anyways, I will probably always tell parts of the truth in order to make my lies believable, and easier to execute.

Yeah, that's the best way to go about it. Would have worked for me in Methods but I goofed it with Comba agfbdhs.

You might have gotten an extra shot if you were copying my ability, but trying to get an extra kill with all those dice rolls would have been tricky.

ksjsksjsksj fyi there was 0% truth in my roleclaim lol i still feel bad about lying even though the people who actually voted me and caused my death/wincon were mafia :”” but even if you weren’t mafia my lie was convincing;;;; right???
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
I still didn't lie once.

I COULD HAVE BEEN A POTATO.
I still didn't lie once.

xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="StarCookies" date="2019-09-15 06:58:57" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-15 06:46:02" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-15 06:41:07" ] Anyways, I will probably always tell parts of the truth in order to make my lies believable, and easier to execute. [/quote] Yeah, that's the best way to go about it. Would have worked for me in Methods but I goofed it with Comba agfbdhs. You might have gotten an extra shot if you were copying my ability, but trying to get an extra kill with all those dice rolls would have been tricky. [/quote] [s]ksjsksjsksj fyi there was 0% truth in my roleclaim lol i still feel bad about lying even though the people who actually voted me and caused my death/wincon were mafia :”” but even if you weren’t mafia my lie was convincing;;;; right??? [/quote] Tbh I would have helped anyways, no matter if i was maf or not. No need to feel bad, it's a part of who i am, i have the urge to help people, even when I'm maf.
StarCookies wrote on 2019-09-15 06:58:57:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-15 06:46:02:
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-09-15 06:41:07:
Anyways, I will probably always tell parts of the truth in order to make my lies believable, and easier to execute.

Yeah, that's the best way to go about it. Would have worked for me in Methods but I goofed it with Comba agfbdhs.

You might have gotten an extra shot if you were copying my ability, but trying to get an extra kill with all those dice rolls would have been tricky.

ksjsksjsksj fyi there was 0% truth in my roleclaim lol i still feel bad about lying even though the people who actually voted me and caused my death/wincon were mafia :”” but even if you weren’t mafia my lie was convincing;;;; right???
Tbh I would have helped anyways, no matter if i was maf or not. No need to feel bad, it's a part of who i am, i have the urge to help people, even when I'm maf.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="@StarCookies" date="2019-09-14 23:10:43" ] omg i’m skjsksjsk so sorry for making u guys lynch me lol it was my wincon :””” i’d like to think it was a convincing lie but ksjsksjsksj;;;; at that point it was all in or nothing for me haha :”” anyways what happened on the night 3 people died? you said a lot of specific things had to line up for it to happen. also who took my food smh >:-( [/quote] Scribe tried to starve Requacy, which normally wouldn’t be fatal, but Speedy was protecting them that night, so Scribe ended up visiting Speedy instead. That also normally wouldn’t be fatal, but Speedy was given the potato, so I flipped a coin which killed Scribe. The mafia tried to kill Oralee, and the thing about this one is that the lover roles aren’t linked like they normally are. If Oralee dies, Tangle does too, but if Tangle dies, Oralee doesn’t. So in order for them to kill both of them, they had to target Oralee specifically, not Tangle.
@StarCookies wrote on 2019-09-14 23:10:43:
omg i’m skjsksjsk so sorry for making u guys lynch me lol it was my wincon :””” i’d like to think it was a convincing lie but ksjsksjsksj;;;; at that point it was all in or nothing for me haha :””

anyways what happened on the night 3 people died? you said a lot of specific things had to line up for it to happen. also who took my food smh >:-(

Scribe tried to starve Requacy, which normally wouldn’t be fatal, but Speedy was protecting them that night, so Scribe ended up visiting Speedy instead. That also normally wouldn’t be fatal, but Speedy was given the potato, so I flipped a coin which killed Scribe.

The mafia tried to kill Oralee, and the thing about this one is that the lover roles aren’t linked like they normally are. If Oralee dies, Tangle does too, but if Tangle dies, Oralee doesn’t. So in order for them to kill both of them, they had to target Oralee specifically, not Tangle.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@tastypastry
So does that mean I DID complete my wincon??
@tastypastry
1DKhf3D.png
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-09-15 07:10:04" ] I still didn't lie once. I COULD HAVE BEEN A POTATO. [/quote] And I could have been an eldritch horror....
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-09-15 07:10:04:
I still didn't lie once.

And I could have been an eldritch horror....
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="@MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-15 08:41:39" ] @/tastypastry So does that mean I DID complete my wincon?? [/quote] So originally I planned it so that if you died protecting someone, you won. But I guess technically you also eliminated the attacker? Which, in the spirit of the character, is basically the same thing as saving the person’s life?? There’s a bit [s](a lot)[/s] of grey area here, but if you want to give yourself the win, I guess you can.
@MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-09-15 08:41:39:
@/tastypastry

So originally I planned it so that if you died protecting someone, you won.

But I guess technically you also eliminated the attacker? Which, in the spirit of the character, is basically the same thing as saving the person’s life?? There’s a bit (a lot) of grey area here, but if you want to give yourself the win, I guess you can.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-09-15 09:54:30" ] [quote name="@/MurderlessCrow" date="2019-09-15 08:41:39" ] @/tastypastry So does that mean I DID complete my wincon?? [/quote] So originally I planned it so that if you died protecting someone, you won. But I guess technically you also eliminated the attacker? Which, in the spirit of the character, is basically the same thing as saving the person’s life?? There’s a bit [s](a lot)[/s] of grey area here, but if you want to give yourself the win, I guess you can. [/quote] im taking it as a win because i mean Security Guard???????? guess????????????
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-09-15 09:54:30:
@/MurderlessCrow wrote on 2019-09-15 08:41:39:
@/tastypastry

So originally I planned it so that if you died protecting someone, you won.

But I guess technically you also eliminated the attacker? Which, in the spirit of the character, is basically the same thing as saving the person’s life?? There’s a bit (a lot) of grey area here, but if you want to give yourself the win, I guess you can.
im taking it as a win because i mean
Security Guard???????? guess????????????
1DKhf3D.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100