Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Deep: A Mafia Game (DISCUSSION)
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 99 100
Sorry, everyone isn't feeling well, Happy Palindrome days!
Sorry, everyone isn't feeling well, Happy Palindrome days!
Hey guys, guess who sprung a massive leak in their kitchen/family room? It's ya boi, Requacy! I'm delaying the Sus list a bit, but it will be done by 12:00 PST. I'm so sorry for the delay!
Hey guys, guess who sprung a massive leak in their kitchen/family room? It's ya boi, Requacy! I'm delaying the Sus list a bit, but it will be done by 12:00 PST. I'm so sorry for the delay!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-09-10 18:00:41" ] Hey guys, guess who sprung a massive leak in their kitchen/family room? It's ya boi, Requacy! I'm delaying the Sus list a bit, but it will be done by 12:00 PST. I'm so sorry for the delay! [/quote] No no no, you're fine! Real life does come before pixel dragon mafia games. I have you can fix it! Take your time
Requacy wrote on 2019-09-10 18:00:41:

No no no, you're fine! Real life does come before pixel dragon mafia games. I have you can fix it! Take your time
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
[quote name="MysticalScribe" date="2019-09-10 18:03:47" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-09-10 18:00:41" ] Hey guys, guess who sprung a massive leak in their kitchen/family room? It's ya boi, Requacy! I'm delaying the Sus list a bit, but it will be done by 12:00 PST. I'm so sorry for the delay! [/quote] No no no, you're fine! Real life does come before pixel dragon mafia games. I have you can fix it! Take your time [/quote] Aw, thank you, Mystic! Currently the whole room has now been torn up, but the time and money questions are still there!
MysticalScribe wrote on 2019-09-10 18:03:47:
Requacy wrote on 2019-09-10 18:00:41:

No no no, you're fine! Real life does come before pixel dragon mafia games. I have you can fix it! Take your time

Aw, thank you, Mystic! Currently the whole room has now been torn up, but the time and money questions are still there!
Update: Not lurking, just typing the Sus List, if it get too late (which is rare) I might not post tonight, but it will be finished by tonight. So sorry for the inconvenience.

P.S. Water will be gone for most of tomorrow, along with electricity at times. I'll try to find Starbucks to charge my computer, but, a fair warning that my inactivity may increase.
Update: Not lurking, just typing the Sus List, if it get too late (which is rare) I might not post tonight, but it will be finished by tonight. So sorry for the inconvenience.

P.S. Water will be gone for most of tomorrow, along with electricity at times. I'll try to find Starbucks to charge my computer, but, a fair warning that my inactivity may increase.
Oh my goodness, I completely forgot to end the day, I’m so sorry everybody.

To everyone who isn’t feeling well, I’m so sorry to hear that. Take as much time as you need, mental and physical health comes first.

I’ll get the flavor posted as soon as I finish writing it— do you guys want me to extend the night too?
Oh my goodness, I completely forgot to end the day, I’m so sorry everybody.

To everyone who isn’t feeling well, I’m so sorry to hear that. Take as much time as you need, mental and physical health comes first.

I’ll get the flavor posted as soon as I finish writing it— do you guys want me to extend the night too?
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
If it helps others, the night can be extended. though I do have sports now, so I might post earlier in the morning or later, around 4:00 PST
If it helps others, the night can be extended. though I do have sports now, so I might post earlier in the morning or later, around 4:00 PST
I’m very sorry for posting anything of content this last 12 or 24 hours, I’m rather busy today at school with clubs and stuff, but I’ll be free tonight.

I’m tryinb to analyse the claimed 3ps, I’ll draw up an iso on the one or two most suspicious ones.
I’m very sorry for posting anything of content this last 12 or 24 hours, I’m rather busy today at school with clubs and stuff, but I’ll be free tonight.

I’m tryinb to analyse the claimed 3ps, I’ll draw up an iso on the one or two most suspicious ones.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Once again, I apologize for being so late— several close family members had to visit the hospital today (thankfully all the issues we were worrying about turned out to be benign), which messed up my schedule quite a bit. I completely forgot about this, sorry.
END OF DAY 2/ START OF NIGHT 2

The people congregate in the dining hall yet again— the location has somehow become their “planning spot,” so to speak. They pick at their meals somberly. The chef has outdone themselves tonight, cooking them a succulent meal of mystery meat and potato stroganoff. The food is good, though several scientists note that there seems to be one less person present at the tables.

“What are we going to do now?” one scientist asks.

Someone else begins to speak, but is cut off abruptly. “I think we should lynch—“

“I’ve got no idea who could possibly be responsible,” another shrugs. “As much as I’d like to do something to help ensure all of us remain safe, I’m not exactly sure what to do. I regret what happened to the cartographer as much as everyone else here, and I’d rather not make the same mistake.”

The young scientist speaks up again. “No, really guys, I think it’s—“

“Yeah, I agree,” says someone else, “innocent until proven guilty, and we’ll have a hard enough time explaining two missing people to the authorities as it is.”

“Can you just—“

“So is that no votes for a lynch then?”

“Nope, no votes. It’s agreed.”

With that out of the way, the crew returns to their meals, trying to restore a degree of normalcy. It’s frightening, being trapped all alone, but they make the best of the situation, several of them mustering the strength to crack a few jokes. They try to keep the mood light, but there’s a feeling of uneasiness lingering in the air.

One person leaves early, as the rest of them finish their meal. She heads to her room, taking a quick look at the clock and counting down the seconds. She smiles. It’s not time yet... but it will be, soon.

The leviathan the deep circles the submarine, nearing it, but drawing back as soon as it looks like it may be spotted. Its curiosity being sated for now, it returns to the depths of the trench.
Nobody has been lynched.
The night will end on September 11th, at 18:30, unless anyone has any objections to that and needs more time. I’ll go with whatever the general consensus in the thread happens to be, and if it needs to be extended, I’ll just push it back a day to September 12th, at the usual time.
Be sure to get your night actions in as soon as possible!
Once again, I apologize for being so late— several close family members had to visit the hospital today (thankfully all the issues we were worrying about turned out to be benign), which messed up my schedule quite a bit. I completely forgot about this, sorry.
END OF DAY 2/ START OF NIGHT 2

The people congregate in the dining hall yet again— the location has somehow become their “planning spot,” so to speak. They pick at their meals somberly. The chef has outdone themselves tonight, cooking them a succulent meal of mystery meat and potato stroganoff. The food is good, though several scientists note that there seems to be one less person present at the tables.

“What are we going to do now?” one scientist asks.

Someone else begins to speak, but is cut off abruptly. “I think we should lynch—“

“I’ve got no idea who could possibly be responsible,” another shrugs. “As much as I’d like to do something to help ensure all of us remain safe, I’m not exactly sure what to do. I regret what happened to the cartographer as much as everyone else here, and I’d rather not make the same mistake.”

The young scientist speaks up again. “No, really guys, I think it’s—“

“Yeah, I agree,” says someone else, “innocent until proven guilty, and we’ll have a hard enough time explaining two missing people to the authorities as it is.”

“Can you just—“

“So is that no votes for a lynch then?”

“Nope, no votes. It’s agreed.”

With that out of the way, the crew returns to their meals, trying to restore a degree of normalcy. It’s frightening, being trapped all alone, but they make the best of the situation, several of them mustering the strength to crack a few jokes. They try to keep the mood light, but there’s a feeling of uneasiness lingering in the air.

One person leaves early, as the rest of them finish their meal. She heads to her room, taking a quick look at the clock and counting down the seconds. She smiles. It’s not time yet... but it will be, soon.

The leviathan the deep circles the submarine, nearing it, but drawing back as soon as it looks like it may be spotted. Its curiosity being sated for now, it returns to the depths of the trench.
Nobody has been lynched.
The night will end on September 11th, at 18:30, unless anyone has any objections to that and needs more time. I’ll go with whatever the general consensus in the thread happens to be, and if it needs to be extended, I’ll just push it back a day to September 12th, at the usual time.
Be sure to get your night actions in as soon as possible!
Oh before anyone panics, I told the dead players they could post here with a few words of support if they wanted to, since it feels like a lot of people here aren’t feeling too well. Don’t worry, I gave them explicit permission.
Oh before anyone panics, I told the dead players they could post here with a few words of support if they wanted to, since it feels like a lot of people here aren’t feeling too well. Don’t worry, I gave them explicit permission.
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 99 100