Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Deep: A Mafia Game (DISCUSSION)
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
Fluff but I had a random dream of a Frankenstein/Mafia game.

Tasty was Victor and she kept yelling at everyone to not do things, and Tweeter (the Creature/Adam) just yells "Shut up, your my dad!" and Tasty/Victor yelled "I'm not your dad!" and I (Female Creature) walked over and said "Technically, you are."

I got NKilled by Tasty/Victor for my sass.

Anyways, that's my dream life.

Tasty was Victor and she kept yelling at everyone to not do things, and Tweeter (the Creature/Adam) just yells "Shut up, your my dad!" and Tasty/Victor yelled "I'm not your dad!" and I (Female Creature) walked over and said "Technically, you are."

Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-09-15 10:11:39" ] Fluff but I had a random dream of a Frankenstein/Mafia game. Tasty was Victor and she kept yelling at everyone to not do things, and Tweeter (the Creature/Adam) just yells "Shut up, your my dad!" and Tasty/Victor yelled "I'm not your dad!" and I (Female Creature) walked over and said "Technically, you are." I got NKilled by Tasty/Victor for my sass. Anyways, that's my dream life. [/quote] BEAUTIFUL
Requacy wrote on 2019-09-15 10:11:39:

BEAUTIFUL
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-15 10:13:01" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-09-15 10:11:39" ] Fluff but I had a random dream of a Frankenstein/Mafia game. Tasty was Victor and she kept yelling at everyone to not do things, and Tweeter (the Creature/Adam) just yells "Shut up, your my dad!" and Tasty/Victor yelled "I'm not your dad!" and I (Female Creature) walked over and said "Technically, you are." I got NKilled by Tasty/Victor for my sass. Anyways, that's my dream life. [/quote] BEAUTIFUL [/quote] XD IM DYING
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-09-15 10:13:01:

BEAUTIFUL
XD IM DYING

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-15 10:13:01" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-09-15 10:11:39" ] Fluff but I had a random dream of a Frankenstein/Mafia game. Tasty was Victor and she kept yelling at everyone to not do things, and Tweeter (the Creature/Adam) just yells "Shut up, your my dad!" and Tasty/Victor yelled "I'm not your dad!" and I (Female Creature) walked over and said "Technically, you are." I got NKilled by Tasty/Victor for my sass. Anyways, that's my dream life. [/quote] BEAUTIFUL [/quote] intense kdrama; loving it

BEAUTIFUL

intense kdrama; loving it
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Speaking of Frankenstein, (off-topic)

I was being sarcastic/thinking out loud and my teacher thought I was being serious and I panicked while trying to be nice and didn't tell the truth about thinking out loud... now I'm making a modern adaption of Frankenstein as a found footage 2D animated film. #HonorableDeathTime

Speaking of Frankenstein, (off-topic)

I was being sarcastic/thinking out loud and my teacher thought I was being serious and I panicked while trying to be nice and didn't tell the truth about thinking out loud... now I'm making a modern adaption of Frankenstein as a found footage 2D animated film. #HonorableDeathTime

Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-15 07:44:48" ] [quote name="StarCookies" date="2019-09-15 06:58:57" ] [quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-09-15 06:46:02" ] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-15 06:41:07" ] Anyways, I will probably always tell parts of the truth in order to make my lies believable, and easier to execute. [/quote] Yeah, that's the best way to go about it. Would have worked for me in Methods but I goofed it with Comba agfbdhs. You might have gotten an extra shot if you were copying my ability, but trying to get an extra kill with all those dice rolls would have been tricky. [/quote] [s]ksjsksjsksj fyi there was 0% truth in my roleclaim lol i still feel bad about lying even though the people who actually voted me and caused my death/wincon were mafia :”” but even if you weren’t mafia my lie was convincing;;;; right??? [/quote] Tbh I would have helped anyways, no matter if i was maf or not. No need to feel bad, it's a part of who i am, i have the urge to help people, even when I'm maf. [/quote] no as iN i didnt need saving haha my wincon was to get lynched HAHA
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-09-15 07:44:48:
StarCookies wrote on 2019-09-15 06:58:57:
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-09-15 06:46:02:
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-09-15 06:41:07:
Anyways, I will probably always tell parts of the truth in order to make my lies believable, and easier to execute.

Yeah, that's the best way to go about it. Would have worked for me in Methods but I goofed it with Comba agfbdhs.

You might have gotten an extra shot if you were copying my ability, but trying to get an extra kill with all those dice rolls would have been tricky.

ksjsksjsksj fyi there was 0% truth in my roleclaim lol i still feel bad about lying even though the people who actually voted me and caused my death/wincon were mafia :”” but even if you weren’t mafia my lie was convincing;;;; right???
Tbh I would have helped anyways, no matter if i was maf or not. No need to feel bad, it's a part of who i am, i have the urge to help people, even when I'm maf.

no as iN i didnt need saving haha my wincon was to get lynched HAHA
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-09-15 10:18:42" ] [quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-09-15 10:13:01" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-09-15 10:11:39" ] Fluff but I had a random dream of a Frankenstein/Mafia game. Tasty was Victor and she kept yelling at everyone to not do things, and Tweeter (the Creature/Adam) just yells "Shut up, your my dad!" and Tasty/Victor yelled "I'm not your dad!" and I (Female Creature) walked over and said "Technically, you are." I got NKilled by Tasty/Victor for my sass. Anyways, that's my dream life. [/quote] BEAUTIFUL [/quote] XD IM DYING [/quote] Why can’t my dreams be like that?? Omg this is so wonderful
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-09-15 10:18:42:

BEAUTIFUL
XD IM DYING

Why can’t my dreams be like that?? Omg this is so wonderful
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100