Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA - End of Sornieth [Revived]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
Accept it, what could go wrong [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Accept it, what could go wrong
l9szmFh.jpg
accept, whats the worst that could happen?
accept, whats the worst that could happen?
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
Accept ^-^
Accept ^-^
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
...why not? Accept.
...why not? Accept.
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
[center][item=feather pouch] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort[/size] [i]The choice is [b]accept Moss's jadevine[/b]![/i] "Oh, sure, thank you," Cyrosphera took the large jadevine in her claws. Moss smiled warmly again and headed off on her own path, holding her jadevines carefully. Sandstone led the way to a healer's alcove near the side of the balloon. It was covered up so the strong winds would not mess up everything, but still well-aired to keep the germs out. "There he is." Leafhopper was resting in a leafy bed, his left wing bandaged. Luckily, it was just the limb, not the entire wing membrane. "What happened, Leafhopper?" Cyrosphera asked in concern, walking up to her comrade. "Hello, Cyrosphera!" The Nocturne seemed very relieved to see her. "I wasn't careful when I came up out of the tornado, and I just knocked into a smaller balloon. The strips of reed on their basket scratched my arm badly." Cyrosphera tilted her head in concern. "Can you still fly?" Leafhopper flexed his wing, and winced a little. "It still hurts a little, but trust me, it's just a little scratch. Not much to be worried about. I'll be up and flying in no time." Cyrosphera looked around. "Where's your stuff?" Leafhopper pointed to a few pouches near the leafy bed. "There they are." Cyrosphera saw the strange pouch from the icefield poking out from the pile. Leafhopper seemed to be thinking the same thing, suggesting, "Should we open it?" [b]>> "Yes, we should." >> "Maybe somewhere else? Just in case... it explodes?"[/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/14#post_39503231]Chapter 2: Part 4: Minty Jadevine[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/16#post_39695887]Chapter 2: Part 6: Frosted Pocketmouse[/url]
Feather Pouch
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort
The choice is accept Moss's jadevine!

"Oh, sure, thank you," Cyrosphera took the large jadevine in her claws. Moss smiled warmly again and headed off on her own path, holding her jadevines carefully.

Sandstone led the way to a healer's alcove near the side of the balloon. It was covered up so the strong winds would not mess up everything, but still well-aired to keep the germs out.

"There he is."

Leafhopper was resting in a leafy bed, his left wing bandaged. Luckily, it was just the limb, not the entire wing membrane.

"What happened, Leafhopper?" Cyrosphera asked in concern, walking up to her comrade.

"Hello, Cyrosphera!" The Nocturne seemed very relieved to see her. "I wasn't careful when I came up out of the tornado, and I just knocked into a smaller balloon. The strips of reed on their basket scratched my arm badly."

Cyrosphera tilted her head in concern. "Can you still fly?"

Leafhopper flexed his wing, and winced a little. "It still hurts a little, but trust me, it's just a little scratch. Not much to be worried about. I'll be up and flying in no time."

Cyrosphera looked around. "Where's your stuff?"

Leafhopper pointed to a few pouches near the leafy bed. "There they are."

Cyrosphera saw the strange pouch from the icefield poking out from the pile. Leafhopper seemed to be thinking the same thing, suggesting, "Should we open it?"

>> "Yes, we should."
>> "Maybe somewhere else? Just in case... it explodes?"

Previous part: Chapter 2: Part 4: Minty Jadevine
Next part: Chapter 2: Part 6: Frosted Pocketmouse
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
just open :D

bombs dont exist in FR right
just open :D

bombs dont exist in FR right
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
Hmmm~ open :D
Hmmm~ open :D
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
OPEN >:D

hopefully it doesn't explode
OPEN >:D

hopefully it doesn't explode
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language