Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CYOA - End of Sornieth [Revived]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
Follow :3
Follow :3
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
follow her!
follow her!
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
[center][item=minty jadevine] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort[/size] [i]The choice is [b]follow Sandstone[/b]![/i] "Oh," Cyrosphera answered. "Can I please see him?" Sandstone nodded. "Of course! Just follow me." Turning, the Guardian flew back in the direction of the rather large balloon. Cyrosphera followed, landing into the basket. Surprisingly, it was very steady and could hold many dragons' worth of weight. Even more stunning was the fact that it was held up purely by Wind magic. A few dragons shot Cyrosphera curious glances as Sandstone led her into the inner parts of the balloon. Feeling a little out of place, Cyrosphera hurried faster to catch up and stay close to Sandstone. Just then, a green dragon came up to Sandstone, holding something in her claws. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=154&tertgene=17&winggene=19&wings=173&auth=a8b8ef5e85209aa16b91a8ca2aad9474827d950e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=7&gender=1&age=1&bodygene=19&body=115&winggene=19&wings=173&tertgene=17&tert=154&element=3&eyetype=1]Linky![/url] "Sandstone, can I give this jadevine to the visitor?" she asked. The Guardian nodded. The Spiral stepped up towards Cyrosphera, holding out a pretty large and very green Minty Jadevine. "Hi! I'm Moss and I'm the gardener in this Clan. I'm quite proud of my Minty Jadevines! Do you want one?" [b]>> Accept Moss's Jadevine. >> Decline Moss's Jadevine.[/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/12#post_39439157]Chapter 2: Part 3: Sandstone[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/15#post_39596909]Chapter 2: Part 5: Feather Pouch[/url]
Minty Jadevine
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort
The choice is follow Sandstone!

"Oh," Cyrosphera answered. "Can I please see him?"

Sandstone nodded. "Of course! Just follow me."

Turning, the Guardian flew back in the direction of the rather large balloon. Cyrosphera followed, landing into the basket. Surprisingly, it was very steady and could hold many dragons' worth of weight. Even more stunning was the fact that it was held up purely by Wind magic.

A few dragons shot Cyrosphera curious glances as Sandstone led her into the inner parts of the balloon. Feeling a little out of place, Cyrosphera hurried faster to catch up and stay close to Sandstone.

Just then, a green dragon came up to Sandstone, holding something in her claws.

dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=154&tertgene=17&winggene=19&wings=173&auth=a8b8ef5e85209aa16b91a8ca2aad9474827d950e&dummyext=prev.png
Linky!

"Sandstone, can I give this jadevine to the visitor?" she asked. The Guardian nodded. The Spiral stepped up towards Cyrosphera, holding out a pretty large and very green Minty Jadevine.

"Hi! I'm Moss and I'm the gardener in this Clan. I'm quite proud of my Minty Jadevines! Do you want one?"

>> Accept Moss's Jadevine.
>> Decline Moss's Jadevine.

Previous part: Chapter 2: Part 3: Sandstone
Next part: Chapter 2: Part 5: Feather Pouch
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
I guess accept?? o.oll
I guess accept?? o.oll
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
Yeah, go ahead and accept?
Yeah, go ahead and accept?

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
Accept because yolo!
But be careful though
Accept because yolo!
But be careful though
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
accept it!
accept it!
7NebxtL.jpg
accept
accept
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
>> Accept Moss's Jadevine.