TOPIC | CYOA - End of Sornieth [Revived]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
Open it and hope it doesn't end up badly
Open it and hope it doesn't end up badly
mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
>> "Yes, we should."
>> "Yes, we should."
0QP261t.png
[center][item=frosted pocketmouse] [size=2]@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort[/size] [i]The choice is [b]"Yes, we should."[/b]![/i] "Yes, we should," Cyrosphera answered. "The faster we know what's exactly inside, the better." Leafhopper nodded, reaching for the bag. As he brought it back to where he was lying, he said, "As I carried it I never felt anything strange in the bag. Just grain, I suppose." He stops, holding the bag up with a frown, and the both of them regard it. "Is it just me, or did it just get... smaller?" Cyrosphera asked slowly. Leafhopper tilted his head. "I think so too." The two of them glanced at each other worriedly. There was no one else in the den right then. Sandstone had left and the healers too. If anything happened, it would only be for them. Unless there was a shrinking explosive inside there capable of taking down a giant balloon. Leafhopper tugged at the straps closing the mouth of the bag. Cyrosphera saw the grains of... well, grain. They seemed pretty edible. Then right before their eyes, the grain shifted. Something blue poked out of it. Then more of it. Then more and more until the whole thing was out on the grassy mat, grains littered all around it. The Frosted Pocketmouse looked up to regard the dragons staring down at it. It licked its mouth and twitched its ears. "Oh. That's.... not what I was expecting," Leafhopper deadpanned. "Me neither," Cyrosphera answered, as she stretched a claw out to the Frosted Pocketmouse. It sniffed her claw but didn't make a move to run. "So... it's not afraid of us?" "It could be your familiar," Leafhopper chuckled, jostling the bag up and down to see if there was anything else hidden in the grains. Cyrosphera checked it once too, but there was nothing. "So this sneaky boy ate a lot of the grains," Cyrosphera concluded, patting the Pocketmouse's head. "No wonder it's really chubby." Suddenly, a cracking noise near the shelves opposite them caught her attention. She looked up but saw no one there. She regarded the entire den, eyes narrowed to scrutinize every corner. Then there it was. A flicker near the entrance, then it was gone. What was that...? [b]>> Ask Leafhopper if he saw the strange flicker too. >> Ask Leafhopper how long he's planning to stay in Sandstone's Clan.[/b] Previous part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/15#post_39596909]Chapter 2: Part 5: Feather Pouch[/url] Next part: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2679622/17#post_39882781]Chapter 2: Part 7: Disorient[/url]
Frosted Pocketmouse
@yellowstarfish @MotherOfFlame @WillowWolfie @AlchemyFox @SandBoa @Frionivalis @HimikotheMage @Stanzascale @ShinyDecidueye @starrylizards @PinkyDaPinkSlime @Starwing36 @Arcanedragon @LemonySnacket @SweetToothArt @Soapwort
The choice is "Yes, we should."!

"Yes, we should," Cyrosphera answered. "The faster we know what's exactly inside, the better."

Leafhopper nodded, reaching for the bag. As he brought it back to where he was lying, he said, "As I carried it I never felt anything strange in the bag. Just grain, I suppose."

He stops, holding the bag up with a frown, and the both of them regard it.

"Is it just me, or did it just get... smaller?" Cyrosphera asked slowly.

Leafhopper tilted his head. "I think so too."

The two of them glanced at each other worriedly.

There was no one else in the den right then. Sandstone had left and the healers too. If anything happened, it would only be for them. Unless there was a shrinking explosive inside there capable of taking down a giant balloon.

Leafhopper tugged at the straps closing the mouth of the bag. Cyrosphera saw the grains of... well, grain. They seemed pretty edible. Then right before their eyes, the grain shifted.

Something blue poked out of it. Then more of it. Then more and more until the whole thing was out on the grassy mat, grains littered all around it.

The Frosted Pocketmouse looked up to regard the dragons staring down at it. It licked its mouth and twitched its ears.

"Oh. That's.... not what I was expecting," Leafhopper deadpanned.

"Me neither," Cyrosphera answered, as she stretched a claw out to the Frosted Pocketmouse. It sniffed her claw but didn't make a move to run. "So... it's not afraid of us?"

"It could be your familiar," Leafhopper chuckled, jostling the bag up and down to see if there was anything else hidden in the grains. Cyrosphera checked it once too, but there was nothing.

"So this sneaky boy ate a lot of the grains," Cyrosphera concluded, patting the Pocketmouse's head. "No wonder it's really chubby."

Suddenly, a cracking noise near the shelves opposite them caught her attention. She looked up but saw no one there. She regarded the entire den, eyes narrowed to scrutinize every corner. Then there it was. A flicker near the entrance, then it was gone.

What was that...?

>> Ask Leafhopper if he saw the strange flicker too.
>> Ask Leafhopper how long he's planning to stay in Sandstone's Clan.

Previous part: Chapter 2: Part 5: Feather Pouch
Next part: Chapter 2: Part 7: Disorient
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
Ask about the flicker
Ask about the flicker
l9szmFh.jpg
The flicker
The flicker
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
ask about the strange flicker!
ask about the strange flicker!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
Ask about the flicker!
Add me to the pinglist please!
Ask about the flicker!
Add me to the pinglist please!
0QP261t.png
I think the flicker could be important so ask him about it!
I think the flicker could be important so ask him about it!
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21