Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | the Darkkind- Choose your Own Adventure
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 70 71
B
B
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
Wha'cha singing?
C
Wha'cha singing?
C
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
B

Not that I'm not curious about A, but it's kind of a rude question, isn't it ;-;
B

Not that I'm not curious about A, but it's kind of a rude question, isn't it ;-;
FD1rkPC.png
A!
A!
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
A
A
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
B, definitely
B, definitely
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
B
B
giphy.gif
B
B
3a2eEFc.gif0uDHyoY.gif frog | she/her 0uDHyoY.gif3a2eEFc.gif

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Stanzascale @RiversideWren @XxSwiftwaterxX @magicrystal1123 @OasisOfDragons @Qubil @mitcx @Majroa @ShinyDecidueye @SolarManta

Items:Common Unfinished Map, Classic Sword, Cane's Helmet, Classic Tail Armor, 100t
- B

You ask her what she's doing. She seems startled for a moment- she doesn't seem to be asked questions often at all- but answers eventually.
O...Oh! Ah- working! There's some valuable crystals in these old mines here- n...never have been cleared o...out...don't know h...how valuable they are anymore though, I...I haven't left in a while.
She pauses for a moment, but doesn't stop in her work. You can now see that she looks positively exhausted. There's a pile of crystals next to her- pretty, but not too special.
You...you can join if you like! Y...yeah! Therre's enough for everyone!
A) Ask how long she's been there.

B) Ask what she is.

C) Ask her what she was singing.

D) Take a closer look at a crystal.

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Stanzascale @RiversideWren @XxSwiftwaterxX @magicrystal1123 @OasisOfDragons @Qubil @mitcx @Majroa @ShinyDecidueye @SolarManta

Items:Common Unfinished Map, Classic Sword, Cane's Helmet, Classic Tail Armor, 100t
- B

You ask her what she's doing. She seems startled for a moment- she doesn't seem to be asked questions often at all- but answers eventually.
O...Oh! Ah- working! There's some valuable crystals in these old mines here- n...never have been cleared o...out...don't know h...how valuable they are anymore though, I...I haven't left in a while.
She pauses for a moment, but doesn't stop in her work. You can now see that she looks positively exhausted. There's a pile of crystals next to her- pretty, but not too special.
You...you can join if you like! Y...yeah! Therre's enough for everyone!
A) Ask how long she's been there.

B) Ask what she is.

C) Ask her what she was singing.

D) Take a closer look at a crystal.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
A
A
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 70 71