Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 443 444
Singularity sits at the corner, listening intently. She already knows what to say. She waits, observing the perfect time to speak up. As soon as she found silence, the dragoness speaks up:

- I heard what you said, Radiance. However, I've found a failure in your argument. I don't believe it might necessarily be the alchemist. He's not the only one in this lair who has access to poisons. We cannot fixate on only one suspect. You. The Nocturne.

The treasurer looks at Reef, the baker. - A cook can also have as much access to potentially deadly ingredients as much as an alchemist. Certain ingredients can be lifesavers... But also lifetakers.

- However... You, little Skydancer - She says with a condescending tone, as if provoking the warrior. - are my prime suspect. What else could come from a dragon born of disease? And such a haughty one, especially. I have a feeling you got rid of him out of jealousy. What jealousy, I don't know. But I am certain. It's you.

An unnerving hum starts to permeate the room. Singularity simply oozes hate, and the dragoness, quite literally, starts voicing out her opinions through the shrill language of her Breed.

- I vote for the exiling of the warrior Radiance. - The Coatl hissed, her voice laced with venom.
Singularity sits at the corner, listening intently. She already knows what to say. She waits, observing the perfect time to speak up. As soon as she found silence, the dragoness speaks up:

- I heard what you said, Radiance. However, I've found a failure in your argument. I don't believe it might necessarily be the alchemist. He's not the only one in this lair who has access to poisons. We cannot fixate on only one suspect. You. The Nocturne.

The treasurer looks at Reef, the baker. - A cook can also have as much access to potentially deadly ingredients as much as an alchemist. Certain ingredients can be lifesavers... But also lifetakers.

- However... You, little Skydancer - She says with a condescending tone, as if provoking the warrior. - are my prime suspect. What else could come from a dragon born of disease? And such a haughty one, especially. I have a feeling you got rid of him out of jealousy. What jealousy, I don't know. But I am certain. It's you.

An unnerving hum starts to permeate the room. Singularity simply oozes hate, and the dragoness, quite literally, starts voicing out her opinions through the shrill language of her Breed.

- I vote for the exiling of the warrior Radiance. - The Coatl hissed, her voice laced with venom.
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
Andromeda turned, her fins perking into the air as she made direct eye contact with Kottara. She gestured vaguely to the training fields. Her voice was monotone and calm.

"If one questions the cause of another's death, perhaps they should inform themselves the context involved. Swarm died while practicing, jealousy is a strong motive for murder," Andromeda blinked, before adding, "But let he without sins cast his first stone."

She moved slightly, so as to focus her gaze instead on another, an iridescent skydancer with blood red eyes.

"Radiance, what say you? I know you to be envious, but never to the point of death. I suppose we all still have things to learn."
Andromeda turned, her fins perking into the air as she made direct eye contact with Kottara. She gestured vaguely to the training fields. Her voice was monotone and calm.

"If one questions the cause of another's death, perhaps they should inform themselves the context involved. Swarm died while practicing, jealousy is a strong motive for murder," Andromeda blinked, before adding, "But let he without sins cast his first stone."

She moved slightly, so as to focus her gaze instead on another, an iridescent skydancer with blood red eyes.

"Radiance, what say you? I know you to be envious, but never to the point of death. I suppose we all still have things to learn."
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

(Apologies for the late reply. Couldn't get on earlier.)

Bireus heard about the murder of Swarm after he completed his tasks for the day. He was now in the warriors' barracks (or whatever they might be), chatting among his fellow warriors. He was actively talking to the others, but was also seeing who could likely be the killer.

He currently suspects Marty.
(Apologies for the late reply. Couldn't get on earlier.)

Bireus heard about the murder of Swarm after he completed his tasks for the day. He was now in the warriors' barracks (or whatever they might be), chatting among his fellow warriors. He was actively talking to the others, but was also seeing who could likely be the killer.

He currently suspects Marty.
Encapsulated Mist / Abyssdrake

+1 FR Time
Pings/PMs welcome
hiveBioDivVMiddle2_WebRes.png Dragonwish Foundation
Sig's still a wip augh
Radiance looked calmly at Andromeda. "Swarm did his job well, and contributed much to our clan. I would not kill him."

Turning, he then directed a steely glare at Singularity, and his feathers twitched in anger.

"But you..." As he glowered at the Coatl, a deep growl resounded from his throat. Then all of a sudden, he calmed down, as if understanding something.

His eyes narrowed. "Your explanation is sound. And yes, I..." He forced the words out
like they were poison. "I... I agree. We must not focus on only one suspect. But I was not the killer. I would never do such a thing. As I have mentioned, I would not disrespect such a formidable warrior. However I was thinking about what you said. Yes, we should not focus on just one suspect... But who is to say that the suspect is not you?"

His feathers flared. "A treasurer would easily be able to get money for poison," he shot back at the Coatl. "Lethal poison," he growled, his voice tinged with anger and his tail swishing with rage, "which could be used to kill another."

"I change my vote," he said, his voice suddenly turning quiet and calm. "I vote to exile Singularity."
Radiance looked calmly at Andromeda. "Swarm did his job well, and contributed much to our clan. I would not kill him."

Turning, he then directed a steely glare at Singularity, and his feathers twitched in anger.

"But you..." As he glowered at the Coatl, a deep growl resounded from his throat. Then all of a sudden, he calmed down, as if understanding something.

His eyes narrowed. "Your explanation is sound. And yes, I..." He forced the words out
like they were poison. "I... I agree. We must not focus on only one suspect. But I was not the killer. I would never do such a thing. As I have mentioned, I would not disrespect such a formidable warrior. However I was thinking about what you said. Yes, we should not focus on just one suspect... But who is to say that the suspect is not you?"

His feathers flared. "A treasurer would easily be able to get money for poison," he shot back at the Coatl. "Lethal poison," he growled, his voice tinged with anger and his tail swishing with rage, "which could be used to kill another."

"I change my vote," he said, his voice suddenly turning quiet and calm. "I vote to exile Singularity."
0hdzmy0.png
Current Votes:

Azilth ||
Andromeda ||
Radiance ||
Marty |
Singularity |

((from now on, only underlined names will be counted as a vote))

Current Votes:

Azilth ||
Andromeda ||
Radiance ||
Marty |
Singularity |

((from now on, only underlined names will be counted as a vote))

xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
((Ah! Sorry I must be one of the latest of repliers!))

Marty watched the scene unfold before him in unusual silence. It is not normal for him to be so quiet. Despite the bad atmosphere he deeply just wanted to leave and go do something less depressing. "But did someone actually kill him? What if he just drank something he shouldn't have and no one else was involved?" Marty's voice was an unusually higher-pitched tone than normal. Now that he thought about it, he didn't quite believe his own words. The idea that a dragon would kill another in his own Clan did frighten him slightly. He didn't think it was Tamarin. At least he hoped not because he really liked her and her pranks (not when he is the one being pranked, however...). Nor did he think it was any of the Warriors. "But if someone did it is obviously someone who can't fight if they're cowardly enough to use poison." Marty glanced at the Witch, Andromeda, warily. If he suspected anyone it was her.
((Ah! Sorry I must be one of the latest of repliers!))

Marty watched the scene unfold before him in unusual silence. It is not normal for him to be so quiet. Despite the bad atmosphere he deeply just wanted to leave and go do something less depressing. "But did someone actually kill him? What if he just drank something he shouldn't have and no one else was involved?" Marty's voice was an unusually higher-pitched tone than normal. Now that he thought about it, he didn't quite believe his own words. The idea that a dragon would kill another in his own Clan did frighten him slightly. He didn't think it was Tamarin. At least he hoped not because he really liked her and her pranks (not when he is the one being pranked, however...). Nor did he think it was any of the Warriors. "But if someone did it is obviously someone who can't fight if they're cowardly enough to use poison." Marty glanced at the Witch, Andromeda, warily. If he suspected anyone it was her.
Ping me to get my attention! If I don't reply within 24hrs: Ping me again!
My Quick Links
KitC Session | KitC Discussion | My Wishlist
Previous usernames: ShiftingFox
Dawn exhales. She has no idea who to vote for. She thinks through everyone's votes carefully and breathes. "I'll vote for Radiance. Sorry." Her soft voice can be heard through the meeting.
Dawn exhales. She has no idea who to vote for. She thinks through everyone's votes carefully and breathes. "I'll vote for Radiance. Sorry." Her soft voice can be heard through the meeting.
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Current Votes:

Azilth ||
Andromeda ||||
Radiance |||
Marty |
Singularity |

Current Votes:

Azilth ||
Andromeda ||||
Radiance |||
Marty |
Singularity |

((waiting on darkesty (azilth)'s vote! ))
((waiting on darkesty (azilth)'s vote! ))
Sunsong knitted her eyebrows, contemplating all the voices.

“I change my mind, I vote Andromeda. But Azilth, I’m watching you.”
Sunsong knitted her eyebrows, contemplating all the voices.

“I change my mind, I vote Andromeda. But Azilth, I’m watching you.”
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 443 444