Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 443 444
@Emerald01526
Ohh cool. Do both players have to agree to be inseparables or does only one need to choose? Thanks!
@Emerald01526
Ohh cool. Do both players have to agree to be inseparables or does only one need to choose? Thanks!
@ShinyDecidueye no

@Lehran the roles are given by the host (in this case, me)
@ShinyDecidueye no

@Lehran the roles are given by the host (in this case, me)
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider
Sorry for the ping if your subbed. Is there a pinglist for the next game? I’d love to be added!
@Starwindrider
Sorry for the ping if your subbed. Is there a pinglist for the next game? I’d love to be added!
SVt2S0L.png
[quote=The Kill] Looking through his pen case, Kottara picked up his favourite - a small yet deadly switchblade. If one did not look carefully, it would appear to be a normal quill or pen even. But at the flick of a button, the knife would shoot out. Pretty handy. Intending to hone his skills with using his switchblade, Kottara slotted it into his pocket. In an emergency, he would have to pretend. And then strike. That's what he had learnt since young. Because for him, a flight not really fight dragon, who used his words to fight, he needed some defence. As he was practising flicking the blade in all directions, a dragon stepped behind him. Startled at the sudden sound, he spun around, blade pointed. Realising who it was, he sheepishly clicked the button, returning the switchblade to its sheath. "Sorry, I was just practising, and it was instinct. Don't take it personally," he rushed to explain. The other dragon shook their head. "It's alright, I don't mind. I just wanted to come and ask you if you had the papers for the trades we had with Crim the other day." Kottara nodded, heading over to his table. "Yeah, I sure do. Dawn lets me take them for safekeeping, do you need any? I can lend them to you as long as you return them, of course." He opened the folder and flipped through, finding the sheet of records for the Crim trades. "Hmm, why do you need them though?" he asked. "With the... things that happened yesterday," the other dragon's voice became soft and sad. "Well, there aren't any poisons in the Clan camp as far as I know, well, I'm not that sure. It might be possible that the killer obtained the poison from the trading post or something." Kottara nodded. "That's true. Good thinking, from someone like you." He laughed, adding, "No offense." "None taken," the dragon answered breezily. "Do you mind reading it for me? I need to try and recall if those things were brought into the Clan, so it'll help if you read it. Plus, it's like we are investigating it together." "Sure!" Kottara answered. Placing the papers on the table, he began reading out the names of the items one by one. The other dragon leaned over the paper, occasionally giving comments on the items that were traded. After a moment, he felt a tickle at the side of his neck. Looking down, he was astounded to see that the switchblade had been taken from his pocket and was now resting against his scales. "What?" he asked, then his eyes widened. "No. Not you. I didn't --- I trusted you!" The other dragon smirked, their tone as sharp as the blade. "Swarm had to die, and so do you." Blood splattered across the records, destroying them, and the last words that were blotted out on the paper was the words "serthis poison". [/quote] [b]There goes your second in command! [/b] [ tl;dr : The killer went into Kottara's office and stabbed him in the neck, destroying the trade records in the process. ] The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts here until The Voting ends. ShinyDecidueye, if you want, you can choose a new second in command. Everyone, if you want to be pinged for future games, tell me! @ShinyDecidueye @Vorjoaika @Littlepotato711 @Darkesty @Sparkbreeze @nautilidaes @Peachyminn @Greyh0und @CutePikachu163 @SmolSnek @AbyssDrake @Emerald01526 @ShiftingFox [quote=Current Allegiances ] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181014/676d29bcb94d5d9ebd02142c99bf61e6.png[/img] [b]Leader:[/b] Dawn Jr | Female | Skydancer | ShinyDecidueye |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/1#post_35820688]Link[/url] [b]2nd in Command:[/b] [s]Kottara | Male | Spiral | Varjoaika | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35826539]Link[/url][/s] [b]Healer:[/b] Sunsong | Female | Imperial | Littlepotato711 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/1#post_35820895]Link [/url] [b]Alchemist:[/b] Azilth | Female | Skydancer | Darkesty |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35824350] Link[/url] [b]Baker:[/b] Reef | Female | Nocturne | Sparkbreeze |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35842538] Link[/url] [b]Witch:[/b] Andromeda | Female | Fae | nautilidaes |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35949668] Link[/url] [b]Treasurer:[/b] Singularity | Female | Coatl | Peachyminn |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35951881] Link[/url] [b]Beast Tamer:[/b] Tamarin | Female | Bogsneak | Greyh0und |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35839621] Link[/url] [b]Warriors:[/b] [s]Radiance | Male | Skydancer | CutePikachu163 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/1#post_35821654]Link[/url][/s] Twist | Male | Spiral | SmolSnek | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35823617]Link[/url] [s]Bireus | Male | Skydancer | Abyssdrake | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35824160]Link[/url][/s] [s]Swarm | Male | Pearlcatcher | Emerald01526 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35949269]Link[/url][/s] Marty | Male | Spiral | ShiftingFox |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35956790] Link[/url] [/quote]
The Kill wrote:
Looking through his pen case, Kottara picked up his favourite - a small yet deadly switchblade. If one did not look carefully, it would appear to be a normal quill or pen even. But at the flick of a button, the knife would shoot out. Pretty handy.

Intending to hone his skills with using his switchblade, Kottara slotted it into his pocket. In an emergency, he would have to pretend. And then strike. That's what he had learnt since young. Because for him, a flight not really fight dragon, who used his words to fight, he needed some defence.

As he was practising flicking the blade in all directions, a dragon stepped behind him. Startled at the sudden sound, he spun around, blade pointed. Realising who it was, he sheepishly clicked the button, returning the switchblade to its sheath.

"Sorry, I was just practising, and it was instinct. Don't take it personally," he rushed to explain.

The other dragon shook their head. "It's alright, I don't mind. I just wanted to come and ask you if you had the papers for the trades we had with Crim the other day."

Kottara nodded, heading over to his table. "Yeah, I sure do. Dawn lets me take them for safekeeping, do you need any? I can lend them to you as long as you return them, of course."

He opened the folder and flipped through, finding the sheet of records for the Crim trades. "Hmm, why do you need them though?" he asked.

"With the... things that happened yesterday," the other dragon's voice became soft and sad. "Well, there aren't any poisons in the Clan camp as far as I know, well, I'm not that sure. It might be possible that the killer obtained the poison from the trading post or something."

Kottara nodded. "That's true. Good thinking, from someone like you." He laughed, adding, "No offense."

"None taken," the dragon answered breezily. "Do you mind reading it for me? I need to try and recall if those things were brought into the Clan, so it'll help if you read it. Plus, it's like we are investigating it together."

"Sure!" Kottara answered. Placing the papers on the table, he began reading out the names of the items one by one. The other dragon leaned over the paper, occasionally giving comments on the items that were traded.

After a moment, he felt a tickle at the side of his neck. Looking down, he was astounded to see that the switchblade had been taken from his pocket and was now resting against his scales.

"What?" he asked, then his eyes widened. "No. Not you. I didn't --- I trusted you!"

The other dragon smirked, their tone as sharp as the blade. "Swarm had to die, and so do you."

Blood splattered across the records, destroying them, and the last words that were blotted out on the paper was the words "serthis poison".

There goes your second in command!

[ tl;dr : The killer went into Kottara's office and stabbed him in the neck, destroying the trade records in the process. ]

The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts here until The Voting ends.
ShinyDecidueye, if you want, you can choose a new second in command.
Everyone, if you want to be pinged for future games, tell me!

@ShinyDecidueye @Vorjoaika @Littlepotato711 @Darkesty @Sparkbreeze @nautilidaes @Peachyminn @Greyh0und @CutePikachu163 @SmolSnek @AbyssDrake @Emerald01526 @ShiftingFox

Current Allegiances wrote:
676d29bcb94d5d9ebd02142c99bf61e6.png

Leader:
Dawn Jr | Female | Skydancer | ShinyDecidueye |Link

2nd in Command:
Kottara | Male | Spiral | Varjoaika | Link

Healer:
Sunsong | Female | Imperial | Littlepotato711 | Link

Alchemist:
Azilth | Female | Skydancer | Darkesty | Link

Baker:
Reef | Female | Nocturne | Sparkbreeze | Link

Witch:
Andromeda | Female | Fae | nautilidaes | Link

Treasurer:
Singularity | Female | Coatl | Peachyminn | Link

Beast Tamer:
Tamarin | Female | Bogsneak | Greyh0und | Link

Warriors:
Radiance | Male | Skydancer | CutePikachu163 | Link
Twist | Male | Spiral | SmolSnek | Link
Bireus | Male | Skydancer | Abyssdrake | Link
Swarm | Male | Pearlcatcher | Emerald01526 | Link
Marty | Male | Spiral | ShiftingFox | Link
Andromeda had seen death many times before, but never as heartless and brutal. As if Swarm wasn't enough...

Kottara had been the first to suspect her, and him being the newest death did not look good for her. As she surveyed the body and the parchments around it, illegible to all, her suspicions turned to any who might have realized to cover their tracks.

"Clearly the killer is still among our ranks," Andromeda droned, "And they are one who knows the importance of destroying the evidence. It also appears to be one who knows how to kill quickly- one who has dealt with animals before, yes?"

She didn't bother turning to any of the others. It would have been a waste of energy.

"I find it odd how Kottara met his end. Like a pig unto slaughter. Quite fitting for Tamarin, don't you think? Unfortunate that we were foolish enough to believe her at first."

((also can you add me to a pinglist this is super fun...))
Andromeda had seen death many times before, but never as heartless and brutal. As if Swarm wasn't enough...

Kottara had been the first to suspect her, and him being the newest death did not look good for her. As she surveyed the body and the parchments around it, illegible to all, her suspicions turned to any who might have realized to cover their tracks.

"Clearly the killer is still among our ranks," Andromeda droned, "And they are one who knows the importance of destroying the evidence. It also appears to be one who knows how to kill quickly- one who has dealt with animals before, yes?"

She didn't bother turning to any of the others. It would have been a waste of energy.

"I find it odd how Kottara met his end. Like a pig unto slaughter. Quite fitting for Tamarin, don't you think? Unfortunate that we were foolish enough to believe her at first."

((also can you add me to a pinglist this is super fun...))
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

The thought of yet another death has sent Marty's mind down a spiral of distrust and hate towards his clanmates. For one, Marty was not a very good detective, and being one was the last thing on his mind. He rather goes off instinct. And due to having always slightly feared the Witch of the Clan - his main hatred and fear are directed towards her. They should have exiled her! Not Radiance and Bireus! With so many of his fellow Warriors gone, Marty felt quite alone - only he and Twist remained. Hearing Andromeda accusing Tamarin of killing Kottara sent shivers running down his spine. He didn't want the killer to be Tamarin, but Marty no longer knows who to trust. He still believes the killer is most likely Andromeda, but he is now also exploring the possibility of the killer being someone else entirely. With this in mind, Marty slightly stood isolated from everyone, still far more silent than his normal self.
The thought of yet another death has sent Marty's mind down a spiral of distrust and hate towards his clanmates. For one, Marty was not a very good detective, and being one was the last thing on his mind. He rather goes off instinct. And due to having always slightly feared the Witch of the Clan - his main hatred and fear are directed towards her. They should have exiled her! Not Radiance and Bireus! With so many of his fellow Warriors gone, Marty felt quite alone - only he and Twist remained. Hearing Andromeda accusing Tamarin of killing Kottara sent shivers running down his spine. He didn't want the killer to be Tamarin, but Marty no longer knows who to trust. He still believes the killer is most likely Andromeda, but he is now also exploring the possibility of the killer being someone else entirely. With this in mind, Marty slightly stood isolated from everyone, still far more silent than his normal self.
Ping me to get my attention! If I don't reply within 24hrs: Ping me again!
My Quick Links
KitC Session | KitC Discussion | My Wishlist
Previous usernames: ShiftingFox
"If we don't figure out who's doing this," Reef mumbled, "then this clan won't last very long." She was silent in her thoughts for a few moments, perking up at Andromeda's comment.
"It would make sense for Tamarin," the Nocturne said with a nod. "After all, who else would be accustomed to a quick kill? I hear some familiars can also secrete poisons, so the last murder would make sense too."
"If we don't figure out who's doing this," Reef mumbled, "then this clan won't last very long." She was silent in her thoughts for a few moments, perking up at Andromeda's comment.
"It would make sense for Tamarin," the Nocturne said with a nod. "After all, who else would be accustomed to a quick kill? I hear some familiars can also secrete poisons, so the last murder would make sense too."
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Sunsong turned her head, surveying the dragons.

"Tamarin, I'm sorry but you seem very likely. Andromeda has a point, I'm voting you out. However, I'm keeping a lookout for others as well..."
Sunsong turned her head, surveying the dragons.

"Tamarin, I'm sorry but you seem very likely. Andromeda has a point, I'm voting you out. However, I'm keeping a lookout for others as well..."

Current Votes:

Tamarin |||

Current Votes:

Tamarin |||
Dawn Jr sighed. Another good warrior gone. "First, I want to pick a new second, then I'll vote. Marty."

She thought. "I'm not voting Tamarin. I'll vote Reef."
Dawn Jr sighed. Another good warrior gone. "First, I want to pick a new second, then I'll vote. Marty."

She thought. "I'm not voting Tamarin. I'll vote Reef."
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved