Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 443 444
Sunsong glanced at the dragons, nervously awaiting her predicament. She sighed.

"Swarm's death is very unfortunate indeed. I'm fairly sure whoever did this planned this on purpose. I would likely think it has got to do with the alchemist or the witch. Then again, it could be someone careless, since Dawn Jr is such a reckless leader, it could possibly be her as well."

She turned and looked stonily at the other dragons. "I vote Azilth, but I think the others has as much of a possibility."

Turning, she raised an eyebrow at Kottara. "No, I am the clan healer. You know I want the best for my clan. Why would you accuse me of killing someone?"
Sunsong glanced at the dragons, nervously awaiting her predicament. She sighed.

"Swarm's death is very unfortunate indeed. I'm fairly sure whoever did this planned this on purpose. I would likely think it has got to do with the alchemist or the witch. Then again, it could be someone careless, since Dawn Jr is such a reckless leader, it could possibly be her as well."

She turned and looked stonily at the other dragons. "I vote Azilth, but I think the others has as much of a possibility."

Turning, she raised an eyebrow at Kottara. "No, I am the clan healer. You know I want the best for my clan. Why would you accuse me of killing someone?"
((just to make it clear, swarm was killed because something tainted the water he was drinking))
((just to make it clear, swarm was killed because something tainted the water he was drinking))
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Radiance glared at everyone with his blood red eyes. Rolling his eyes in annoyance, he growled, "Let's just get this over with. Swarm's water was poisoned. That we all know."
He turned his sharp glare to Azilth. "And of course, wouldn't it be easy to get somebody's water poisoned if you happened to be, well..." Here he stopped, and tilted his head upwards, glaring down his snout at the Skydancer. "Perhaps if you happened to be an alchemist, and you had, you know... deadly materials to work with... it would be easy to poison someone, wouldn't it?"
He glowered at everyone. "This is a waste of time. The killer is already obvious. Just exile her already."
Radiance glared at everyone with his blood red eyes. Rolling his eyes in annoyance, he growled, "Let's just get this over with. Swarm's water was poisoned. That we all know."
He turned his sharp glare to Azilth. "And of course, wouldn't it be easy to get somebody's water poisoned if you happened to be, well..." Here he stopped, and tilted his head upwards, glaring down his snout at the Skydancer. "Perhaps if you happened to be an alchemist, and you had, you know... deadly materials to work with... it would be easy to poison someone, wouldn't it?"
He glowered at everyone. "This is a waste of time. The killer is already obvious. Just exile her already."
0hdzmy0.png
Current Votes:

Azilth |
Tamarin |
Current Votes:

Azilth |
Tamarin |
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Azilt sighed, "Of course. Always blame an alchemist or a witch when something goes wrong. A healer can turn out to be just as rotten, if not more rotten than an alchemist or a witch. You could also be using your position to get closer to your victims and then cover up your crimes later on. My vote still lies on Tamarin, but I'll keep a close eye on you, Sunsong" she said coldly.
Azilt sighed, "Of course. Always blame an alchemist or a witch when something goes wrong. A healer can turn out to be just as rotten, if not more rotten than an alchemist or a witch. You could also be using your position to get closer to your victims and then cover up your crimes later on. My vote still lies on Tamarin, but I'll keep a close eye on you, Sunsong" she said coldly.
Jp7QW8F.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=64737&tab=dragon&did=24503319][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/245034/24503319.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [size=4]"Why, you ask? Why not, hm?" He grinned, voice smooth with amusement. "One can never be too certain of anyone's motives, these days." He admitted, his eyes wandering around the clan members yet again. Though as of now he didn't have much choice than trust the healer's judgement of what had happened, and quite honestly he did think there could be some alchemy or magic behind it all, not too foreign to the two subjects himself. "Since we are clearly desperate to find someone behind this, I'll say it's [u]Andromeda[/u]." He shrugged, finding it a little suspicious the witch hadn't said anything about the matter just yet. [s]And everyone knows faes, as small as they be, are the embodiment of evil.[/s][/columns]
24503319.png "Why, you ask? Why not, hm?" He grinned, voice smooth with amusement. "One can never be too certain of anyone's motives, these days." He admitted, his eyes wandering around the clan members yet again. Though as of now he didn't have much choice than trust the healer's judgement of what had happened, and quite honestly he did think there could be some alchemy or magic behind it all, not too foreign to the two subjects himself.

"Since we are clearly desperate to find someone behind this, I'll say it's Andromeda." He shrugged, finding it a little suspicious the witch hadn't said anything about the matter just yet. And everyone knows faes, as small as they be, are the embodiment of evil.
d642b611-ef6c-11e5-866b-2d9b8664c5dc.gif • Every dragon without familiar is up for sale, please don't pick them in forum games!
• Open for Letters from Hatchlings
Clan lore
Tamarin sighed and lightly rolled her eyes. "Look, I have nothing to do with Swarm's death. My precious babies would never care to hurt a dragon. Besides, there's no outward damage done to Swarm, so it would be unlikely that I or they would poison him."
Her tight frown eased into a thoughtful hum as she watched the others. "Maybe someone who has excess access to water managed to contaminate it. It seems like keeping the peace is impossible, so I will have to say that Azilth is a little too defensive for someone innocent. I think you have something to do with this."
Tamarin sighed and lightly rolled her eyes. "Look, I have nothing to do with Swarm's death. My precious babies would never care to hurt a dragon. Besides, there's no outward damage done to Swarm, so it would be unlikely that I or they would poison him."
Her tight frown eased into a thoughtful hum as she watched the others. "Maybe someone who has excess access to water managed to contaminate it. It seems like keeping the peace is impossible, so I will have to say that Azilth is a little too defensive for someone innocent. I think you have something to do with this."
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
Azilth shot back, "I'm only defensive because everyone seems to blame me for something I didn't do! And if someone had contaminated the water, we'd all be dead by now. Whoever it was, they were trusted by swarm and I know no one would trust me that much that they'd drink something I handed to them, no matter how innocent the gesture was"

She knew this was going nowhere.
Azilth shot back, "I'm only defensive because everyone seems to blame me for something I didn't do! And if someone had contaminated the water, we'd all be dead by now. Whoever it was, they were trusted by swarm and I know no one would trust me that much that they'd drink something I handed to them, no matter how innocent the gesture was"

She knew this was going nowhere.
Jp7QW8F.png
Reef was listening carefully to the other's accusations, trying to piece together what little evidence she had to come to a reasonable conclusion.
"Well, there are a few suspects I would consider," she said to nobody in particular. "Andromeda and Azilth could have access to substances with the chance to kill a dragon, because of their roles. Sunsong is another possibility, but I'm not entirely sure." The Nocturne paused for a moment. "I think Andromeda did it."
Reef was listening carefully to the other's accusations, trying to piece together what little evidence she had to come to a reasonable conclusion.
"Well, there are a few suspects I would consider," she said to nobody in particular. "Andromeda and Azilth could have access to substances with the chance to kill a dragon, because of their roles. Sunsong is another possibility, but I'm not entirely sure." The Nocturne paused for a moment. "I think Andromeda did it."
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Twist listens closely to the arguing, a bit unsure who to accuse. There was such little evidence, but only a few dragons seemed to be able to do such a thing.
"I believe it could either be Sunsong or Azilth, but I'm leaning toward Azilth."
(I hope I'm doing this right)
Twist listens closely to the arguing, a bit unsure who to accuse. There was such little evidence, but only a few dragons seemed to be able to do such a thing.
"I believe it could either be Sunsong or Azilth, but I'm leaning toward Azilth."
(I hope I'm doing this right)
l9szmFh.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 443 444