Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Kitsune] Great Temple Battle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
-------------------- [center][b][size=5]Great Temple Battle[/size][/b][/center] [center][i]Each year before and during the Night of the Nocturne in the flights, the Kitsune practice their own festival. The Great Temple is divided up into four sections for the cardinal directions and the grounds are closed for the duration of the event. Then each clan nominates a kitsune that either exemplifies the variant (or volunteers) to take part in the battle. Then the teams battle for supremacy of the temple grounds. The rest of the Kitsune take shelter in the Great Temple Tree itself, watching from above. They take bets, exchange gifts and deliver food and jokes to the competitors. The practice is an old one. The Kitsune are a close knit society and the Great Temple Battle is a way to settle old grudges and give all variants of Kitsune a chance to sharpen their skills. In addition, it brings clans from far and wide to participate and strengthen their bonds. This is also the time when those seeking their trials but nervous to begin find it easiest to take them. All their clans will be there to help them afterwards. [/i][/center] ----------- [center][size=5]The Rules[/size] *[b]This game is originally intended for members of the Subspecies, but those who don't know or don't have the funds are welcome to read the next link and use either a scry or contact a breeder for a Kitsune of their own![/b] **If you are interested in this game and don't know about the subspecies click[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2164644] HERE![/url] [/center] Participants are divided into four teams. In the North is the Black Team, in the West is the White Team, in the South is the Red Team and in the East is the Blue Team. Each team must have a kitsune of every variety participating. Teams are battling for control of the Great Temple and the honor of being the cleverest and most resourceful for the year. These Kitsune are often granted special privileges for the rest of year – fresh candy, the best sleeping spots, bragging rights. [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/5239d75f1ac943f376f6f9aaffa98588/tumblr_p0oh95H6qg1u402sco1_75sq.png[/img] [quote]This medallion is gift for those who compete in the annual Great Temple Battle.[/quote][/center] Outside of lore, there will also be prizes for the winning team! As well as fancy new badges. Each team will have three borders to defend – so each team may attack any other team, but only on that border. In addition, other teams can see the defenses on each border but cannot see which kitsune are stationed on that border! Attack at your own peril. Each team can have up to 2 of each variant but a maximum of 13 per team. Each variant has their own stats. • Tenko, being the oldest, have an attack and defense of 5. • Void Tenko have a defense of 6 and an attack of 4. • Cursed Tenko have a defense of 4 and an attack of 6. • Shiro have a defense of 6 and an attack of 2, as do Night Shiro. • Festival Shiro have a defense of 4 and an attack of 4, as do Wraith Yako. • Trickster Yako have an attack of 5 and a defense of 3. • Malicious Yako have an attack of 7 but a defense of 1. • Redeemed Yako have an attack of 5 and a defense of 3. • Nogitsune have a defense of 5 and an attack of 3. • Forest Spirits have a defense of 8 but no attack. • Foxfire have an attack of 7 but only 1 defense. [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/9e28cc9ea3712ebfe6c7b5a39fb58aa4/tumblr_p0h969Bli51u402sco1_540.png[/img][/center] Each team has a designated Territory around the tree. Each day, the team has a certain amount of things they can do. A trick attempt can be made 3 times a week per team. Each team has four ambushes slots available to them per week. Gathering items or food, digging up chests, sending a gift, gathering Baldwin materials takes up 1 time. Each team has 13 time slots per day. Each team member gets one time slot though if they choose not to use it, another team member can take it. You can gather the items through the "gather items" tab, farm them in the coliseum or bond with familiars. Once you have a stack x50 food items or junk items, 2 chests, or 2 Baldwin materials you send them to me in a crossroads or PM and I'll tally up points! [i][b]Please use new items you’ve collected and not ones in your hoard and try and send full x50 stacks. I’ll accept a split of 20 of one item and 30 of another as 50 as long as they are the same food point value.[/b][/i] [LIST] [*]Ambush a border! You may attack a border at your own peril. Attacking a border successfully will net your team 20 points and cause them to lose 10. To succeed, you must have a higher attack rating than the defense of one of the kitsune on the border and their defenses. If you cannot succeed at breaking their defenses, you will lose your team 5 points and they will gain 10. If there is more than one defender, you can choose which one you are attacking. You also cannot bully a certain team. You cannot attack a team more than once week. [*]Build a defense! You use one of your time slots to build a defense on a border. This gives the kitsune at that border at (+2) defense rating. [*]Destroy a defense! You use one of your time slots to weaken a border to attack. [*]Hone your skills. This will give one of your kitsune a +1 to attack permanently. This also uses up one of your time slots. [*]Buddy up. A time slot for both is used to partner up with a member of your team or a member of another team. This forms a temporary truce that is broken when your team or their team attacks each other. You each gain half of the defense and attack of the other (rounded down). [*]Moving around. You can move between borders as much as you want but cannot move to a border currently being ambushed. [*]Play a trick! Two players will attempt to trick one another – they will roleplay a trick and a judge on a non-involved team will decide who was the trickiest and can award up to 8 points. [*]Gather items! Each stack of junk items x50 is worth 2 points. Each stack of items (x50) = 2 points [*]Gather food! Each food stack of x50 (2-4 food points) rewards 1 point. A stack of x50 of 5 and up food points is worth 3. A stack of 9+ is worth 5. One stack of food (x50) = one time slot. [*]Dig up chests! Each normal rusty chest is worth 1 point, each iron 3 and each gilded worth 4, each strange chest worth 5 (a maximum of four chests per day). 2 chests = one time slot. [*]Brew up some strange things. Green, Yellow, Grey and Bronze Baldwin materials will net you a point each. Orange, Red, White and Silver will net you 2 points each. Purple, Black and Gold will net you 3 points each. Blue will net you 4 points each. 2 Baldwin Materials = one time slot. [*]Solve a riddle. Each day, a riddle will be given to the teams. PM the answer to me. The first team to solve the riddle will be given 5 points. The second team will get two points. [*]Answer some trivia! Randomly throughout the week, trivia questions will be posed to the teams. Each correct answer gets the team a point. Google not allowed! [*]Send a gift! Players may send a gift to a player on another team for 3 points. (Can be food or apparel or treasure or gems. Must be above the “junk” item category (wraps, old armor etc. Values must be above 15,000)) Each team can only send a player one gift (a player can receive a max of three gifts from the other teams). You cannot send gifts to your own team members. [/LIST] ---------- [b][size=4]Past Riddles[/size][/b] Remember to PM the answers, not ping please! A nogitsune comes across three chests. A description nearby says that one of the boxes contains an ancient treasure - the other two contain certain death. Three messages are written on each of the chests. One is true, the other two are lies. The first says 'I am only death." The second says "I am death." The third says "your prize awaits in the second chest". Where is the prize? Answer: The first chest. Time runs forward at an indomitable pace and my state with it. Where once was solid becomes air but my strength is so great that I remain still, a ghost of my former self but no less powerful. Mountains have knelt before me and even though I quail in time, my mark will forever be left. What am I? Answer: Ice/Glacier You enter a room, round and sunny. Four foxes stand side by side, dark eyes empty and no lips smiling. They have sat watching you for a time before finally, they speak. The first fox, dusky dark in the shadows says “I can promise you that I am no liar.” The second fox, white and gold shining bright says “I will always tell the truth.” The third fox, thin and boney says, “I know the liar hides not in shadows.” And the fourth fox, small but stocky says, “I know no liars”. Who is the liar? Answer: You are a liar - the room is sunny and no foxes sit in shadow. The fourth fox does not know you. Footsteps running, tumbling, chasing. My skin armor hard bounces on ground. Those who catch open skin, carve from my flesh aged by time. What am I? Answer: CHEEEEESSSSEEE

Great Temple Battle

Each year before and during the Night of the Nocturne in the flights, the Kitsune practice their own festival. The Great Temple is divided up into four sections for the cardinal directions and the grounds are closed for the duration of the event. Then each clan nominates a kitsune that either exemplifies the variant (or volunteers) to take part in the battle. Then the teams battle for supremacy of the temple grounds. The rest of the Kitsune take shelter in the Great Temple Tree itself, watching from above. They take bets, exchange gifts and deliver food and jokes to the competitors.

The practice is an old one. The Kitsune are a close knit society and the Great Temple Battle is a way to settle old grudges and give all variants of Kitsune a chance to sharpen their skills. In addition, it brings clans from far and wide to participate and strengthen their bonds. This is also the time when those seeking their trials but nervous to begin find it easiest to take them. All their clans will be there to help them afterwards.

The Rules
*This game is originally intended for members of the Subspecies, but those who don't know or don't have the funds are welcome to read the next link and use either a scry or contact a breeder for a Kitsune of their own!
**If you are interested in this game and don't know about the subspecies click HERE!

Participants are divided into four teams. In the North is the Black Team, in the West is the White Team, in the South is the Red Team and in the East is the Blue Team. Each team must have a kitsune of every variety participating. Teams are battling for control of the Great Temple and the honor of being the cleverest and most resourceful for the year. These Kitsune are often granted special privileges for the rest of year – fresh candy, the best sleeping spots, bragging rights.

tumblr_p0oh95H6qg1u402sco1_75sq.png
Quote:
This medallion is gift for those who compete in the annual Great Temple Battle.

Outside of lore, there will also be prizes for the winning team! As well as fancy new badges.

Each team will have three borders to defend – so each team may attack any other team, but only on that border. In addition, other teams can see the defenses on each border but cannot see which kitsune are stationed on that border! Attack at your own peril.

Each team can have up to 2 of each variant but a maximum of 13 per team. Each variant has their own stats.

• Tenko, being the oldest, have an attack and defense of 5.
• Void Tenko have a defense of 6 and an attack of 4.
• Cursed Tenko have a defense of 4 and an attack of 6.
• Shiro have a defense of 6 and an attack of 2, as do Night Shiro.
• Festival Shiro have a defense of 4 and an attack of 4, as do Wraith Yako.
• Trickster Yako have an attack of 5 and a defense of 3.
• Malicious Yako have an attack of 7 but a defense of 1.
• Redeemed Yako have an attack of 5 and a defense of 3.
• Nogitsune have a defense of 5 and an attack of 3.
• Forest Spirits have a defense of 8 but no attack.
• Foxfire have an attack of 7 but only 1 defense.

tumblr_p0h969Bli51u402sco1_540.png

Each team has a designated Territory around the tree. Each day, the team has a certain amount of things they can do.

A trick attempt can be made 3 times a week per team. Each team has four ambushes slots available to them per week.

Gathering items or food, digging up chests, sending a gift, gathering Baldwin materials takes up 1 time. Each team has 13 time slots per day. Each team member gets one time slot though if they choose not to use it, another team member can take it.

You can gather the items through the "gather items" tab, farm them in the coliseum or bond with familiars. Once you have a stack x50 food items or junk items, 2 chests, or 2 Baldwin materials you send them to me in a crossroads or PM and I'll tally up points! Please use new items you’ve collected and not ones in your hoard and try and send full x50 stacks. I’ll accept a split of 20 of one item and 30 of another as 50 as long as they are the same food point value.
  • Ambush a border! You may attack a border at your own peril. Attacking a border successfully will net your team 20 points and cause them to lose 10. To succeed, you must have a higher attack rating than the defense of one of the kitsune on the border and their defenses. If you cannot succeed at breaking their defenses, you will lose your team 5 points and they will gain 10. If there is more than one defender, you can choose which one you are attacking. You also cannot bully a certain team. You cannot attack a team more than once week.
  • Build a defense! You use one of your time slots to build a defense on a border. This gives the kitsune at that border at (+2) defense rating.
  • Destroy a defense! You use one of your time slots to weaken a border to attack.
  • Hone your skills. This will give one of your kitsune a +1 to attack permanently. This also uses up one of your time slots.
  • Buddy up. A time slot for both is used to partner up with a member of your team or a member of another team. This forms a temporary truce that is broken when your team or their team attacks each other. You each gain half of the defense and attack of the other (rounded down).
  • Moving around. You can move between borders as much as you want but cannot move to a border currently being ambushed.
  • Play a trick! Two players will attempt to trick one another – they will roleplay a trick and a judge on a non-involved team will decide who was the trickiest and can award up to 8 points.
  • Gather items! Each stack of junk items x50 is worth 2 points. Each stack of items (x50) = 2 points
  • Gather food! Each food stack of x50 (2-4 food points) rewards 1 point. A stack of x50 of 5 and up food points is worth 3. A stack of 9+ is worth 5. One stack of food (x50) = one time slot.
  • Dig up chests! Each normal rusty chest is worth 1 point, each iron 3 and each gilded worth 4, each strange chest worth 5 (a maximum of four chests per day). 2 chests = one time slot.
  • Brew up some strange things. Green, Yellow, Grey and Bronze Baldwin materials will net you a point each. Orange, Red, White and Silver will net you 2 points each. Purple, Black and Gold will net you 3 points each. Blue will net you 4 points each. 2 Baldwin Materials = one time slot.
  • Solve a riddle. Each day, a riddle will be given to the teams. PM the answer to me. The first team to solve the riddle will be given 5 points. The second team will get two points.
  • Answer some trivia! Randomly throughout the week, trivia questions will be posed to the teams. Each correct answer gets the team a point. Google not allowed!
  • Send a gift! Players may send a gift to a player on another team for 3 points. (Can be food or apparel or treasure or gems. Must be above the “junk” item category (wraps, old armor etc. Values must be above 15,000)) Each team can only send a player one gift (a player can receive a max of three gifts from the other teams). You cannot send gifts to your own team members.

Past Riddles Remember to PM the answers, not ping please!

A nogitsune comes across three chests. A description nearby says that one of the boxes contains an ancient treasure - the other two contain certain death. Three messages are written on each of the chests. One is true, the other two are lies. The first says 'I am only death." The second says "I am death." The third says "your prize awaits in the second chest". Where is the prize?

Answer: The first chest.

Time runs forward at an indomitable pace and my state with it. Where once was solid becomes air but my strength is so great that I remain still, a ghost of my former self but no less powerful. Mountains have knelt before me and even though I quail in time, my mark will forever be left. What am I?

Answer: Ice/Glacier

You enter a room, round and sunny. Four foxes stand side by side, dark eyes empty and no lips smiling. They have sat watching you for a time before finally, they speak. The first fox, dusky dark in the shadows says “I can promise you that I am no liar.” The second fox, white and gold shining bright says “I will always tell the truth.” The third fox, thin and boney says, “I know the liar hides not in shadows.” And the fourth fox, small but stocky says, “I know no liars”. Who is the liar?

Answer: You are a liar - the room is sunny and no foxes sit in shadow. The fourth fox does not know you.

Footsteps running, tumbling, chasing. My skin armor hard bounces on ground. Those who catch open skin, carve from my flesh aged by time. What am I?

Answer: CHEEEEESSSSEEE

tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
-------- [center][b][size=5]The Teams[/size][/b][/center] -------- [columns][quote=Black Team (North)][b]Team Leader:[/b] Cerelin (Yoshiro/Foxfire) DragonPsyche (Raukki/Malicious Yako) DragonPsyche (Rave/Festival Shiro) LunaWard (Uragirimono/Cursed Tenko) Loki1 (Randall/Night Shiro) L2B (Galanthus/Tenko) Croatoan (Youkai/Wraith Yako) Killunia (Kisuke/Nogitsune)[/quote][nextcol][quote=Red Team (South)][color=red][b]Team Leader:[/b][/color] ZeroAerie (Heliel/Foxfire) ZeroAerie (Jinn/Wraith Yako) ZeroAerie (Istanu/Void Tenko) Cealy (Azsuna/Cursed Tenko) Kattata (Akane/Malicious Yako) AbyssalAnathema (Antheia/Forest Spirit) AbyssalAnathema (Kiyoko/Shiro) AbyssalAnathema (Noboru/Trickster) mercurialwings (Masamune/Tenko)[/quote] [/columns] [columns][quote=Blue Team (East)][color=blue][b]Team Leader:[/b][/color] ClockworkEclipse (Reiko/Cursed Tenko) Japachi (Vellichor/Tenko) Vinterskald (Onyro/Wraith Yako) Vinterskald (Calithilien/Shiro) PoseFKA (Gnash/Redeemed Yako) PoseFKA (Navani/Void Tenko) MissingMercury (Ame/Festival Shiro) SilverFroth (Nemesis/Malicious Yako) KatDragon (Blenk (Scry)/Foxfire) AuraSong (Haru/Night Shiro)[nextcol] [quote=White Team (West)][color=grey][b]Team Leader:[/b][/color]FlamesEmbrace (Joan/Forest Spirit) Alyxzero (Inari/Tenko) haveahiddles (Bonnaroo/Festival Shiro) Hijax00 (Ethereal/Void Tenko) saltyscone (Gui He/Wraith Yako) BarrakuDusk ClanHeartsgleam (Alopex/Nogitsune)[/quote][/columns] ------------ [center][size=5][b]The Standings[/b][/size][/center] -------- [b][size=4]Current Leader:[/size][/b] Red Team with 248 Points [b]Black Team:[/b] 235 [b][color=red]Red Team:[/color][/b] 248 [b][color=blue]Blue Team:[/color][/b] 122 [b][color=grey]White Team:[/color][/b] 178 ----- [center]---[size=4][b]Red Team[/b][/size]--- Temporary Leader: Zero Aerie [/center] [b]Shiro:[/b] AbyssalAnathema with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=184704&tab=dragon&did=31005946]Kiyoko[/url] [b]Night Shiro:[/b] [b]Festival Shiro:[/b] [b]Trickster Yako:[/b] AbyssalAnathema with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=184704&tab=dragon&did=32172392]Noburu[/url] [b]Malicious Yako:[/b] Kattata with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=116452&tab=dragon&did=34926779]Akane[/url] [b]Redeemed Yako:[/b] [b] Wraith Yako:[/b] ZeroAerie with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=111487&tab=dragon&did=37016700]Jinn[/url] [b]Tenko:[/b] [b]Cursed Tenko:[/b] Cealygosa with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=303930&tab=dragon&did=37181768]Azsuna[/url] [b]Void Tenko:[/b] ZeroAerie with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=111487&tab=dragon&did=37422212]Istanu[/url] [b]Nogitsune:[/b] [b]Forest Spirit:[/b] AbyssalAnathema with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=184704&tab=dragon&did=29791659]Antheia[/url] [b]Foxfire: [/b]ZeroAerie with [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=111487&tab=dragon&did=34038398]Heliel[/url] ---------- [b]Total Points:[/b] 44 [b]Time Slots Left for Today:[/b] 0 [b]Total Points from Time Slots Today:[/b] 18 [b]Ambushes Left This Week[/b]: 4 [b]Last Team Ambushed:[/b] N/A [b]Tricks Left This Week:[/b] 3 [b]Current Defenses on Green Border:[/b] 3 (+6) [b]Current Defenses on Yellow Border:[/b] 3 (+6) [b]Current Defenses on Purple Border:[/b] 3 (+6)

The Teams

Black Team (North) wrote:
Team Leader: Cerelin (Yoshiro/Foxfire)

DragonPsyche (Raukki/Malicious Yako)
DragonPsyche (Rave/Festival Shiro)
LunaWard (Uragirimono/Cursed Tenko)
Loki1 (Randall/Night Shiro)
L2B (Galanthus/Tenko)
Croatoan (Youkai/Wraith Yako)
Killunia (Kisuke/Nogitsune)
Red Team (South) wrote:
Team Leader: ZeroAerie (Heliel/Foxfire)

ZeroAerie (Jinn/Wraith Yako)
ZeroAerie (Istanu/Void Tenko)
Cealy (Azsuna/Cursed Tenko)
Kattata (Akane/Malicious Yako)
AbyssalAnathema (Antheia/Forest Spirit)
AbyssalAnathema (Kiyoko/Shiro)
AbyssalAnathema (Noboru/Trickster)
mercurialwings (Masamune/Tenko)

Blue Team (East) wrote:
Team Leader: ClockworkEclipse (Reiko/Cursed Tenko)

Japachi (Vellichor/Tenko)
Vinterskald (Onyro/Wraith Yako)
Vinterskald (Calithilien/Shiro)
PoseFKA (Gnash/Redeemed Yako)
PoseFKA (Navani/Void Tenko)
MissingMercury (Ame/Festival Shiro)
SilverFroth (Nemesis/Malicious Yako)
KatDragon (Blenk (Scry)/Foxfire)
AuraSong (Haru/Night Shiro)
White Team (West) wrote:
Team Leader:FlamesEmbrace (Joan/Forest Spirit)

Alyxzero (Inari/Tenko)
haveahiddles (Bonnaroo/Festival Shiro)
Hijax00 (Ethereal/Void Tenko)
saltyscone (Gui He/Wraith Yako)
BarrakuDusk
ClanHeartsgleam (Alopex/Nogitsune)

The Standings

Current Leader: Red Team with 248 Points

Black Team: 235
Red Team: 248
Blue Team: 122
White Team: 178

---Red Team---
Temporary Leader: Zero Aerie

Shiro: AbyssalAnathema with Kiyoko

Night Shiro:

Festival Shiro:

Trickster Yako: AbyssalAnathema with Noburu

Malicious Yako: Kattata with Akane

Redeemed Yako:

Wraith Yako:
ZeroAerie with Jinn

Tenko:

Cursed Tenko: Cealygosa with Azsuna

Void Tenko: ZeroAerie with Istanu

Nogitsune:

Forest Spirit: AbyssalAnathema with Antheia

Foxfire: ZeroAerie with Heliel

Total Points: 44

Time Slots Left for Today: 0
Total Points from Time Slots Today: 18

Ambushes Left This Week: 4
Last Team Ambushed: N/A

Tricks Left This Week: 3

Current Defenses on Green Border: 3 (+6)
Current Defenses on Yellow Border: 3 (+6)
Current Defenses on Purple Border: 3 (+6)
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
White Team
LEADER: FlamesEmbrace

TENKO: Alyxzero and Inari

VOID TENKO: Hijax00 Ethereal

MALICIOUS YAKO: haveahiddles and Mephistopheles

SHIRO: AlyxZero and Aki

NIGHT SHIRO: BurrakuDusk and Duviing

FESTIVAL SHIRO: haveahiddles and Bonnaroo

TRICKSTER YAKO: FlamesEmbrace and Fia

REDEEMED YAKO: haveahiddles and Galila

WRAITH YAKO: SaltyScone and GuiHe

CURSED TENKO: FlamesEmbrace and Meilichios

NOGITSUNE: ClanHeartsgleam and Alopex

FOREST SPIRIT: FlamesEmbrace and Joan

FOXFIRE:

Total Points: 178

Time Slots Left for Today: 13
Total Points from Time Slots Today:

Current Defenses on Green Border:
Current Defenses on Yellow Border:
Current Defenses on Purple Border:
White Team
LEADER: FlamesEmbrace

TENKO: Alyxzero and Inari

VOID TENKO: Hijax00 Ethereal

MALICIOUS YAKO: haveahiddles and Mephistopheles

SHIRO: AlyxZero and Aki

NIGHT SHIRO: BurrakuDusk and Duviing

FESTIVAL SHIRO: haveahiddles and Bonnaroo

TRICKSTER YAKO: FlamesEmbrace and Fia

REDEEMED YAKO: haveahiddles and Galila

WRAITH YAKO: SaltyScone and GuiHe

CURSED TENKO: FlamesEmbrace and Meilichios

NOGITSUNE: ClanHeartsgleam and Alopex

FOREST SPIRIT: FlamesEmbrace and Joan

FOXFIRE:

Total Points: 178

Time Slots Left for Today: 13
Total Points from Time Slots Today:

Current Defenses on Green Border:
Current Defenses on Yellow Border:
Current Defenses on Purple Border:
oulcMpY.gif
Black Team
LEADER: Cerelin

Kitsune

Tenko: L2B with Galanthus

Void Tenko:

Malicious Yako: dragonpsyche with Raukki

Shiro:

Night Shiro: Loki1 with Randall

Festival Shiro: dragonpsyche with Rave

Trickster Yako:

Redeemed Yako:

Wraith Yako: Croatoan with Youkai

Cursed Tenko: LunaWard with Uragirimono

Nogitsune: Killunia with Kisuke

Forest Spirit: Cerelin with Calathea

Foxfire: Cerelin with Yoshiro

Total Points: 340

Time Slots Left for Today: 7
Total Points from Time Slots Today: 33

Current Defenses on Green Border: N/A
Current Defenses on Yellow Border: N/A
Current Defenses on Purple Border: N/A
Black Team
LEADER: Cerelin

Kitsune

Tenko: L2B with Galanthus

Void Tenko:

Malicious Yako: dragonpsyche with Raukki

Shiro:

Night Shiro: Loki1 with Randall

Festival Shiro: dragonpsyche with Rave

Trickster Yako:

Redeemed Yako:

Wraith Yako: Croatoan with Youkai

Cursed Tenko: LunaWard with Uragirimono

Nogitsune: Killunia with Kisuke

Forest Spirit: Cerelin with Calathea

Foxfire: Cerelin with Yoshiro

Total Points: 340

Time Slots Left for Today: 7
Total Points from Time Slots Today: 33

tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif

Blue Team
Team Leader: ClockworkEclipse

Kitsune:

Tenko: Japachi with Vellichor

Void Tenko: PoseFKA with Navani

Malicious Yako: SilverFroth with Nemesis

Shiro: Vinterskald with Calithilien

Night Shiro: AuraSong with Haru

Festival Shiro: MissingMercury with Ame

Trickster Yako: OPEN

Redeemed Yako: PoseFKA with Gnash

Wraith Yako: Vinterskald with Onryo

Cursed Tenko: ClockworkEclipse with Reiko

Nogitsune: OPEN

Forest Spirit: OPEN

Foxfire: KatDragon with Blenk (scry)
Total Points: 18

Time Slots Left for Today: 12
Total Points from Time Slots Today: 7

Blue Team
Team Leader: ClockworkEclipse

Kitsune:

Tenko: Japachi with Vellichor

Void Tenko: PoseFKA with Navani

Malicious Yako: SilverFroth with Nemesis

Shiro: Vinterskald with Calithilien

Night Shiro: AuraSong with Haru

Festival Shiro: MissingMercury with Ame

Trickster Yako: OPEN

Redeemed Yako: PoseFKA with Gnash

Wraith Yako: Vinterskald with Onryo

Cursed Tenko: ClockworkEclipse with Reiko

Nogitsune: OPEN

Forest Spirit: OPEN

Foxfire: KatDragon with Blenk (scry)
Total Points: 18

Time Slots Left for Today: 12
Total Points from Time Slots Today: 7

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[font=x]I'll join any team that needs a Tenko. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36105984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361060/36105984_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'll join any team that needs a Tenko.

36105984_350.png

visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
@Japachi It seems Blue Team's the only one with a Tenko spot left. If you change your mind, let me know.
@Japachi It seems Blue Team's the only one with a Tenko spot left. If you change your mind, let me know.
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
That's quite alright with me! :)
That's quite alright with me! :)
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
Is it fine to use scryed Kitsunes? I don't know if it's listed anywhere
Is it fine to use scryed Kitsunes? I don't know if it's listed anywhere
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
@KatDragon ZeroAerie said you can use a scry in the main kitsune hub, so yes you can. Sorry it took me as long as it did to say anything.
@KatDragon ZeroAerie said you can use a scry in the main kitsune hub, so yes you can. Sorry it took me as long as it did to say anything.
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa