Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Kitsune] Great Temple Battle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ClockworkEclipse
I have another Night Shiro, if there is room on another tema for one, but that's it
@ClockworkEclipse
I have another Night Shiro, if there is room on another tema for one, but that's it
KPS9wo1.png5ulwVoP.png
@AuraSong You can only be on one team at a time
@AuraSong You can only be on one team at a time
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@AuraSong According to ZeroAerie, you can only be on one team. I'd sign up with another dragon of my own, but none of mine belong in the slots we need.
@AuraSong According to ZeroAerie, you can only be on one team. I'd sign up with another dragon of my own, but none of mine belong in the slots we need.
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse oh, yeah, makes sense. I only have the two Night Shiro sadly haha
@ClockworkEclipse oh, yeah, makes sense. I only have the two Night Shiro sadly haha
KPS9wo1.png5ulwVoP.png
@AuraSong @ClockworkEclipse

You can use scries
@AuraSong @ClockworkEclipse

You can use scries
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ZeroAerie
I’d like to use one of my time slots to dig for chests, and the other two for gathering food!!
(I hope I’m doing this right even tho I asked fhdhfdj)
@ZeroAerie
I’d like to use one of my time slots to dig for chests, and the other two for gathering food!!
(I hope I’m doing this right even tho I asked fhdhfdj)
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
@AbyssalAnathema

You don't have to announce XD Just tell me what you spent your slots on in the crossroads. Since we have a lot of open slots on our team, you can use two more if you'd like.
@AbyssalAnathema

You don't have to announce XD Just tell me what you spent your slots on in the crossroads. Since we have a lot of open slots on our team, you can use two more if you'd like.
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@ClockworkEclipse

I think you're the only leader not in the discord yet. Three of your teammates are in the Discord as well.

@ClockworkEclipse

I think you're the only leader not in the discord yet. Three of your teammates are in the Discord as well.

@FlamesEmbrace If we still need a Malicious Yako, I have Mephistopheles up to bat. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36813068] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/368131/36813068_350.png[/img] [/url]
@FlamesEmbrace

If we still need a Malicious Yako, I have Mephistopheles up to bat. :)

36813068_350.png
XGH88sv.jpg
@AbyssalAnathema @Cealygosa @ZeroAerie @Kattata @Japachi @SilverFroth @Vinterskald @ClockworkEclipse @KatDragon @PoseFKA @AuraSong @Alyxzero @Hijax00 @BarrakuDusk @haveahiddles @saltyscone @FlamesEmbrace @ClanHeartsgleam @Cerelin @L2B @dragonpsyche @Loki1 @Croatoan @LunaWard @Killunia

Hey guys this'll be your daily puzzle! Remember to PM me the answers cause two teams will get points!

Solved by AuraSong and Cerelin! You guys can now just guess answers if you just want to solve it for yourself.

"Time runs forward at an indomitable pace and my state with it. Where once was solid becomes air but my strength is so great that I remain still, a ghost of my former self but no less powerful. Mountains have knelt before me and even though I quail in time, my mark will forever be left. What am I?"

Also a reminder that quite a few of you are on the discord but its here if you want it - its free and you can also use it in your browser! It's a good way to coordinate. Here is the link to join in.
@AbyssalAnathema @Cealygosa @ZeroAerie @Kattata @Japachi @SilverFroth @Vinterskald @ClockworkEclipse @KatDragon @PoseFKA @AuraSong @Alyxzero @Hijax00 @BarrakuDusk @haveahiddles @saltyscone @FlamesEmbrace @ClanHeartsgleam @Cerelin @L2B @dragonpsyche @Loki1 @Croatoan @LunaWard @Killunia

Hey guys this'll be your daily puzzle! Remember to PM me the answers cause two teams will get points!

Solved by AuraSong and Cerelin! You guys can now just guess answers if you just want to solve it for yourself.

"Time runs forward at an indomitable pace and my state with it. Where once was solid becomes air but my strength is so great that I remain still, a ghost of my former self but no less powerful. Mountains have knelt before me and even though I quail in time, my mark will forever be left. What am I?"

Also a reminder that quite a few of you are on the discord but its here if you want it - its free and you can also use it in your browser! It's a good way to coordinate. Here is the link to join in.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8