Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Kitsune] Great Temple Battle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Cerelin Thank you! I may consider actually saving up to get this boy myself, he's too pretty not to!
@Cerelin Thank you! I may consider actually saving up to get this boy myself, he's too pretty not to!
@AbyssalAnathema @Cealygosa @ZeroAerie @Kattata @Japachi @SilverFroth @Vinterskald @ClockworkEclipse @KatDragon @PoseFKA @AuraSong @Alyxzero @Hijax00 @BarrakuDusk @haveahiddles @saltyscone @FlamesEmbrace @ClanHeartsgleam @Cerelin @L2B @dragonpsyche @Loki1 @Croatoan @LunaWard @Killunia

Todays riddle is:

My teeth can pave way to shadowed ruins and cavernous dungeons. I am wanted and cherished, a path to the way forward. What am I?

Keep in mind that tomorrow at 19:00 FR time we will be having a trivia blitz in the discord chat! I'd like at least two from each team to represent.

Here is the Discord Link again: click me~
@AbyssalAnathema @Cealygosa @ZeroAerie @Kattata @Japachi @SilverFroth @Vinterskald @ClockworkEclipse @KatDragon @PoseFKA @AuraSong @Alyxzero @Hijax00 @BarrakuDusk @haveahiddles @saltyscone @FlamesEmbrace @ClanHeartsgleam @Cerelin @L2B @dragonpsyche @Loki1 @Croatoan @LunaWard @Killunia

Todays riddle is:

My teeth can pave way to shadowed ruins and cavernous dungeons. I am wanted and cherished, a path to the way forward. What am I?

Keep in mind that tomorrow at 19:00 FR time we will be having a trivia blitz in the discord chat! I'd like at least two from each team to represent.

Here is the Discord Link again: click me~
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png

Todays Riddle is!

Shadows of memory / Drumbeats and Heartbeats / Love lost and gained / endless and infinite / what am I?

Keep in mind there is a trivia blitz tonight!

Todays Riddle is!

Shadows of memory / Drumbeats and Heartbeats / Love lost and gained / endless and infinite / what am I?

Keep in mind there is a trivia blitz tonight!
tumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco1_100.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco2_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco3_250.pngtumblr_oqna6jMjdI1u402sco4_250.png
@L2B @dragonpsyche @Loki1 @dragonpsyche @Croatoan@LunaWard @Killunia@Cerelin

White team declares war on Black Team!!
@L2B @dragonpsyche @Loki1 @dragonpsyche @Croatoan@LunaWard @Killunia@Cerelin

White team declares war on Black Team!!
oulcMpY.gif
@FlamesEmbrace @Cerelin

What Kitsune is attacking black team FlamesEmbrace? You are currently attacking Black's Yellow Border.
@FlamesEmbrace @Cerelin

What Kitsune is attacking black team FlamesEmbrace? You are currently attacking Black's Yellow Border.
FINALLY SOME ACTON!
FINALLY SOME ACTON!
dcdn.gif=============?Nym8f=party.png
- my artt (break) - - The Shaded Subspecies - - The Mob!! A Fodderlock -
@zeroaerie

Do the team leaders need to promt an ambush or who is it? Because as you can clearly see we practically have no leader
@zeroaerie

Do the team leaders need to promt an ambush or who is it? Because as you can clearly see we practically have no leader
@KatDragon

If you, AuraSong and SilverFroth want to prompt an Ambush you can, although Black has already been ambushed and can't be ambushed again.
@KatDragon

If you, AuraSong and SilverFroth want to prompt an Ambush you can, although Black has already been ambushed and can't be ambushed again.
do leafy packs (chest form coli) give points?
do leafy packs (chest form coli) give points?
[columns][center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8371495b2b270bd623a72d39ea717f39/tumblr_p22nqpRijj1u402sco1_75sq.png[/img] [quote=Black Team]Black Team is awarded with the platinum badge at this years battle![/quote][/center][nextcol][center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3ccbfd564a3354438dfb4a59d5e3f01a/tumblr_p22nqpRijj1u402sco4_75sq.png[/img] [quote=White Team]White Team is awarded with the golden badge at this years battle![/quote][/center][/columns] [columns][center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/92bce7437d1deb9e84c93ce7507d3d75/tumblr_p22nqpRijj1u402sco3_75sq.png[/img] [quote=Red Team]Red Team is awarded with the silver badge badge at this years battle![/quote][/center][nextcol][center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/507cd6c2ef4536cef90c6121b54e8558/tumblr_p22nqpRijj1u402sco2_75sq.png[/img] [quote=Blue Team]Blue Team is awarded with the copper badge at this years battle![/quote][/center][/columns] @AbyssalAnathema @Cealygosa @ZeroAerie @Kattata @Japachi @SilverFroth @Vinterskald @ClockworkEclipse @KatDragon @PoseFKA @AuraSong @Alyxzero @Hijax00 @BarrakuDusk @haveahiddles @saltyscone @FlamesEmbrace @ClanHeartsgleam @Cerelin @L2B @dragonpsyche @Loki1 @Croatoan @LunaWard @Killunia Badges! To use them in your bio simply right click and hit copy image address. Then use this code without the spaces! [ img]paste address here[ /img]
tumblr_p22nqpRijj1u402sco1_75sq.png
Black Team wrote:
Black Team is awarded with the platinum badge at this years battle!
tumblr_p22nqpRijj1u402sco4_75sq.png
White Team wrote:
White Team is awarded with the golden badge at this years battle!
tumblr_p22nqpRijj1u402sco3_75sq.png
Red Team wrote:
Red Team is awarded with the silver badge badge at this years battle!
tumblr_p22nqpRijj1u402sco2_75sq.png
Blue Team wrote:
Blue Team is awarded with the copper badge at this years battle!

Badges! To use them in your bio simply right click and hit copy image address. Then use this code without the spaces!

[ img]paste address here[ /img]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8