Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Glowing Guise Discussion OVER
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 82
I thought lock down was at 22:00. Rip me.
I thought lock down was at 22:00. Rip me.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@LordMeikai

Not really, just catch Heron I'm pretty sure they're scum.
@LordMeikai

Not really, just catch Heron I'm pretty sure they're scum.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
[center][img]http://txt-dynamic.cdn.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjU0LjAwMDAwMC5SR0Y1SURVLC4wAAAA/anggun-sans.regular.png[/img][/center] You cannot tell if things have calmed, or if perhaps you are getting used to the idea that things might never be calm once more. There is perhaps noise around you, but you cannot tell who it is coming from or if it is even a [i]who[/i] that is making the sounds. There is sudden frantic screaming and once more a mob forms. This time, however, you watch the dragon raise their own fist and bring it down on the mask they wear. It shatters into pieces and you watch as the darkness swallows the figure up, leaving no face behind. [b]Silverwinter[/b], [color=green]vanilla townie[/color], has been lynched. The mob glances at one another warily, slowly backing away. There is no noise as they silently accuse one another of the hysteria. You shrink away as well. The air is thick with tension and everyone seems to be waiting for something. A mirror falls from its perch on the wall, cutting through the silence with a shatter. A dragon screams and you whirl around to see that a broken mask lays among the pieces of glass. [b]LordMeikai[/b], [color=green]vanilla townie[/color], has died. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/20677/2067694_350.png[/img] The apparition appears again, baring its teeth. Perhaps it is grinning. Or scowling. You cannot tell. [font=Courier New]"Slow, slow,[/font]" it hisses. The mirrors around you seem to leer, growing cold. You turn to glance at them and to your surprise, find only yourself reflected in them. Turning around, you see that whatever spiral you thought you had seen is now gone. [b][size=4]Day 5 has begun. You have until 20:00 on the 25th to submit any actions.[/b] [size=1]@Artgeekallday @Leremis @Tanglefire @Dawnbreeze @SilverWinter @Heronwing @TheNightDancer @NekoNikki @SmashedFish @Cheshly @Marut @Warriorgirl1234 @Starsoul @CrystalRush @LordMeikai @Shimmerwing @Unika @QiEclipse @Arelia @emmasquema @dandelionfires[/size] If you're dead and would like to be taken off the pinglist, just PM one of the mods about it!
anggun-sans.regular.png

You cannot tell if things have calmed, or if perhaps you are getting used to the idea that things might never be calm once more. There is perhaps noise around you, but you cannot tell who it is coming from or if it is even a who that is making the sounds.

There is sudden frantic screaming and once more a mob forms. This time, however, you watch the dragon raise their own fist and bring it down on the mask they wear. It shatters into pieces and you watch as the darkness swallows the figure up, leaving no face behind.

Silverwinter, vanilla townie, has been lynched.

The mob glances at one another warily, slowly backing away. There is no noise as they silently accuse one another of the hysteria. You shrink away as well. The air is thick with tension and everyone seems to be waiting for something.

A mirror falls from its perch on the wall, cutting through the silence with a shatter. A dragon screams and you whirl around to see that a broken mask lays among the pieces of glass.

LordMeikai, vanilla townie, has died.

2067694_350.png

The apparition appears again, baring its teeth. Perhaps it is grinning. Or scowling. You cannot tell.

"Slow, slow," it hisses. The mirrors around you seem to leer, growing cold. You turn to glance at them and to your surprise, find only yourself reflected in them. Turning around, you see that whatever spiral you thought you had seen is now gone.

Day 5 has begun. You have until 20:00 on the 25th to submit any actions.

@Artgeekallday @Leremis @Tanglefire @Dawnbreeze @SilverWinter @Heronwing @TheNightDancer @NekoNikki @SmashedFish @Cheshly @Marut @Warriorgirl1234 @Starsoul @CrystalRush @LordMeikai

@Shimmerwing @Unika @QiEclipse @Arelia @emmasquema @dandelionfires

If you're dead and would like to be taken off the pinglist, just PM one of the mods about it!
That went just as well as I expected. All I want to post is passive aggressive smiley faces because this game has been a doozy for me okay. So at least one of y'all are maf: Artgeekallday, Leremis, Dawnbreeze, Heronwing, NekoNikki, SmashedFish, and CrystalRush. My bet is still on Heron, which I've been suspecting since literally D1.
That went just as well as I expected. All I want to post is passive aggressive smiley faces because this game has been a doozy for me okay. So at least one of y'all are maf: Artgeekallday, Leremis, Dawnbreeze, Heronwing, NekoNikki, SmashedFish, and CrystalRush. My bet is still on Heron, which I've been suspecting since literally D1.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Chesh did you just name every living player and say there’s a maf amongst them

cause you might be onto something
Chesh did you just name every living player and say there’s a maf amongst them

cause you might be onto something
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@Cheshly
Art is conftown. The midnight desperado died when she targeted them.
I really don't know what to do now but killing me is not going to help. At all. I am vanilla townie.
Whoever the remaining pr(s) are, please use your abilities, town is losing here.

At this point. I think I want either a Leremis or Nekonikki lynch.
More on that later, when i've finished all the ridiculous math hw
@Cheshly
Art is conftown. The midnight desperado died when she targeted them.
I really don't know what to do now but killing me is not going to help. At all. I am vanilla townie.
Whoever the remaining pr(s) are, please use your abilities, town is losing here.

At this point. I think I want either a Leremis or Nekonikki lynch.
More on that later, when i've finished all the ridiculous math hw
122cdhe.png
@Heronwing You keep saying that you have stuff to say on me later but then not following through. I’m beginning to wonder when you’ll say something beyond my meta is different, because my meta varies a lot depending on my mood and time available.
@Heronwing You keep saying that you have stuff to say on me later but then not following through. I’m beginning to wonder when you’ll say something beyond my meta is different, because my meta varies a lot depending on my mood and time available.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Whos left?
Whos left?
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@SmashedFish
Fite me.

@Artgeekallday
I just named all the players left two posts up.
@SmashedFish
Fite me.

@Artgeekallday
I just named all the players left two posts up.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Heronwing

Can I ask what the reasoning is please?
@Heronwing

Can I ask what the reasoning is please?
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)