Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Glowing Guise Discussion OVER
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 82
aight im gonna coli for some shrooms while I mull some things over here.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Silverwinter Idk if you will or won't get lynched tonight but youre deffo on the chopping block. Thoughts? Anything?
@Silverwinter Idk if you will or won't get lynched tonight but youre deffo on the chopping block. Thoughts? Anything?
@Leremis

Sorry, took a break rip

Huh, looks like we’re pretty much on the same page with Silver. That’s encouraging to hear. I still don’t know about Dawn, the voice in the back of my head wants to throw a town there- but I was kind of biased when reading. I’m glad to see more to consider that way.

@NekoNikki

Thank you for the Silver case and the responses to my stuff. I’ll go over this in depth in a sec and point out anything I feel needs it.

@LordMeikai

No problem, I had to reread the rules myself when I thought voting would feel weird with the mafia involved but it checks out. Tbh that’s something I should’ve figured on sooner but the more you know
@Leremis

Sorry, took a break rip

Huh, looks like we’re pretty much on the same page with Silver. That’s encouraging to hear. I still don’t know about Dawn, the voice in the back of my head wants to throw a town there- but I was kind of biased when reading. I’m glad to see more to consider that way.

@NekoNikki

Thank you for the Silver case and the responses to my stuff. I’ll go over this in depth in a sec and point out anything I feel needs it.

@LordMeikai

No problem, I had to reread the rules myself when I thought voting would feel weird with the mafia involved but it checks out. Tbh that’s something I should’ve figured on sooner but the more you know
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@Leremis well how about you then. I voted, are you gonna?
@Leremis well how about you then. I voted, are you gonna?
[quote name="Leremis" date=2017-10-23 19:03:08] aight im gonna coli for some shrooms while I mull some things over here. [/quote] @LordMeikai I shall.
Leremis wrote on 2017-10-23:

@LordMeikai I shall.
She/her
Wishlist
@Dawnbreeze

I don't think Nikki's getting lynched tonight, no matter what. Could you please consider a Silver lynch instead, unless you have a specific reason you think she's town? We might be close to securing that lynch, but we should get as many people voting for her as possible so the mafia can't intervene.
@Dawnbreeze

I don't think Nikki's getting lynched tonight, no matter what. Could you please consider a Silver lynch instead, unless you have a specific reason you think she's town? We might be close to securing that lynch, but we should get as many people voting for her as possible so the mafia can't intervene.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
I think best case scenario right now is Silver and if y'all want an explanation, see my ISO. Gonna go vote but I'll be hanging around until lockdown.
I think best case scenario right now is Silver and if y'all want an explanation, see my ISO. Gonna go vote but I'll be hanging around until lockdown.
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="NekoNikki" date=2017-10-23 18:06:04] Also, you took a lot of what I said about Marut without showing other context. Throughout all of D2 I was sus of Marut until the very end of the day when they made one post that felt townie. Looking back through the lynch candidates, they had the most reason to be scum when all but one post on D2 was scummy to me and there was the theory that Starsoul scanned them and that's why they voted floating around. This is why Marut had scummiest read D2.[/quote] Fair enough. I was in a trend of looking at things that felt noteworthy, and I must've forgotten to re-examine your reads through that point. [quote]As for your one post on Starsoul. I didn't mention it because I looked it up before going to place my own suspicions on Starsoul before the lynch even started? I didn't think it was necessary to bring it up? The moment Starsoul was suspected I immediately brought the post up, but until then why would I bring up a post completely unnecessary to the game.[/quote] Ah, ok. This makes more sense in the context of your read on Marut as well. Thank you, that's definitely reassuring.
NekoNikki wrote on 2017-10-23:
Also, you took a lot of what I said about Marut without showing other context. Throughout all of D2 I was sus of Marut until the very end of the day when they made one post that felt townie. Looking back through the lynch candidates, they had the most reason to be scum when all but one post on D2 was scummy to me and there was the theory that Starsoul scanned them and that's why they voted floating around. This is why Marut had scummiest read D2.

Fair enough. I was in a trend of looking at things that felt noteworthy, and I must've forgotten to re-examine your reads through that point.
Quote:
As for your one post on Starsoul. I didn't mention it because I looked it up before going to place my own suspicions on Starsoul before the lynch even started? I didn't think it was necessary to bring it up? The moment Starsoul was suspected I immediately brought the post up, but until then why would I bring up a post completely unnecessary to the game.

Ah, ok. This makes more sense in the context of your read on Marut as well. Thank you, that's definitely reassuring.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@LordMeikai

Honestly, I think Heron is scum. I might have been back and forth about it, but I'm starting to think that's what it is. They started suspecting me but they didn't really go on about it for a while, just kind of inserted it in there. After a while, they started making a case against me but immediately disappeared when SmashedFish took it up. And when I came back and "started acting town" they backed off and said that they didn't want to lynch me.

So, basically, it's a clever way for someone from mafia to get me lynched and then be able to say 'I didn't vote for them' once I flip town.

As for Smashedfish, I highly doubt that they're mafia at this point. They're working way too hard. I know that mafia disguising themselves as a helpful townie is a useful strategy, but not to the extent they've taken it.
@LordMeikai

Honestly, I think Heron is scum. I might have been back and forth about it, but I'm starting to think that's what it is. They started suspecting me but they didn't really go on about it for a while, just kind of inserted it in there. After a while, they started making a case against me but immediately disappeared when SmashedFish took it up. And when I came back and "started acting town" they backed off and said that they didn't want to lynch me.

So, basically, it's a clever way for someone from mafia to get me lynched and then be able to say 'I didn't vote for them' once I flip town.

As for Smashedfish, I highly doubt that they're mafia at this point. They're working way too hard. I know that mafia disguising themselves as a helpful townie is a useful strategy, but not to the extent they've taken it.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
[quote name="@Leremis" date=2017-10-23 19:30:49] I think best case scenario right now is Silver and if y'all want an explanation, see my ISO. Gonna go vote but I'll be hanging around until lockdown. [/quote] In that case, what's tomorrow looking like? I'd need to reiso but iirc Silver's flip has implications for, like, Heron and Meikai, right?
@Leremis wrote on 2017-10-23:

In that case, what's tomorrow looking like? I'd need to reiso but iirc Silver's flip has implications for, like, Heron and Meikai, right?
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 82