Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Glowing Guise Discussion OVER
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Also, for all you newbies who may have enjoyed this, feel free to join the IMH pinglist or Discord! There's a lot of games out there that would be very fun for all you guys!
Also, for all you newbies who may have enjoyed this, feel free to join the IMH pinglist or Discord! There's a lot of games out there that would be very fun for all you guys!
uCR5SCW.png
Many players: vote Ler
Me: betrays them all
Many players: vote Ler
Me: betrays them all
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
SERIOUSLY I GOT THE ENTIRE SCUM TEAM AND YOU PPL LYNCHED ME
maybe I should have defended myself after all...

@Dawnbreeze thanks for trying to start a Neko bandwagon! you were almost there : )

@Leremis @Nekonikki
I could see, you two were like 'No! KILL HERON NOW!' back there, LOL. But you two actually survived that long without garnering too much suspicion and Lere was even on the top of someone's readlist. Kudos to mafia!

It has been an awesome game except for Tangle soaking up all the votes on a pretty bad role and the mafia choosing nonexistent roles! looking forward to playing with you all in the future!
SERIOUSLY I GOT THE ENTIRE SCUM TEAM AND YOU PPL LYNCHED ME
maybe I should have defended myself after all...

@Dawnbreeze thanks for trying to start a Neko bandwagon! you were almost there : )

@Leremis @Nekonikki
I could see, you two were like 'No! KILL HERON NOW!' back there, LOL. But you two actually survived that long without garnering too much suspicion and Lere was even on the top of someone's readlist. Kudos to mafia!

It has been an awesome game except for Tangle soaking up all the votes on a pretty bad role and the mafia choosing nonexistent roles! looking forward to playing with you all in the future!
122cdhe.png
@FloatingInSpace @Firo @Varikset

Thanks for hosting this game! :3

@ Everyone else

GG! I was screaming from the grave all the tim enough couldn't believe how much we want to crawl out from our graves to to scream at everyone.

Scum hid well though, I never guessed ~

You need to understand, midnight desperado is probably the closest thing to my fav role I'll ever be able to play, so hey, let Tangle get her fun,
@FloatingInSpace @Firo @Varikset

Thanks for hosting this game! :3

@ Everyone else

GG! I was screaming from the grave all the tim enough couldn't believe how much we want to crawl out from our graves to to scream at everyone.

Scum hid well though, I never guessed ~

You need to understand, midnight desperado is probably the closest thing to my fav role I'll ever be able to play, so hey, let Tangle get her fun,
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
GG mafia. GG xD
GG mafia. GG xD
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
But @Heronwing I had so much fun with this role. I haven't have such fun since Sanguinary, where I got to blast everyone.
But @Heronwing I had so much fun with this role. I haven't have such fun since Sanguinary, where I got to blast everyone.
[quote name="Tanglefire" date=2017-10-27 22:47:04] You need to understand, midnight desperado is probably the closest thing to my fav role I'll ever be able to play, so hey, let Tangle get her fun, [/quote] I think I know exactly what you want... pm ya and @ game mods: Thanks for hosting this game! It has been such a fun experience! Looking forward to MotM, if it will start.. and good game everyone!
Tanglefire wrote on 2017-10-27:
I think I know exactly what you want... pm ya

and @ game mods:
Thanks for hosting this game! It has been such a fun experience! Looking forward to MotM, if it will start..
and good game everyone!
122cdhe.png
@Heronwing
March of the Missing was cancelled, but there is another version branch out from it I can't wait......
@Heronwing
March of the Missing was cancelled, but there is another version branch out from it I can't wait......
GG everyone I had so much fun.

@smashedfish I was so convinced you were scum till the last day, dang.

@Crystalrush I'm VERY sorry about causing that panic that you had. I really didn't mean anything like that. I resisted apologizing cos I don't apologize while I play but... yeah, sorry.

@Nekonikki I actually factchecked you and I still thought you were town. GG into fooling me. I would have defended you until the end if I lived |D.

@Dawnbreeze Maaan. You roleclaimed and I still didn't buy it LOL. Mostly because I voted for myself as a trap and I feel like you (and somewhat heron) were the only people who really fell for it. GG though, I would say try to read up on some of the wiki stuff... it can help you build a better case :0c. Ofc it's not always the answer but deffo in Mafia you gotta try to explain more. At least if they don't believe you, maybe somebody will look back and see it.

@leremis Stone cold. I can't believe it. I never thought you were conftown but maaaan lol.

GG mafia thanks everybody for playing with me. To @starsoul and @marut .... MY BAD
GG everyone I had so much fun.

@smashedfish I was so convinced you were scum till the last day, dang.

@Crystalrush I'm VERY sorry about causing that panic that you had. I really didn't mean anything like that. I resisted apologizing cos I don't apologize while I play but... yeah, sorry.

@Nekonikki I actually factchecked you and I still thought you were town. GG into fooling me. I would have defended you until the end if I lived |D.

@Dawnbreeze Maaan. You roleclaimed and I still didn't buy it LOL. Mostly because I voted for myself as a trap and I feel like you (and somewhat heron) were the only people who really fell for it. GG though, I would say try to read up on some of the wiki stuff... it can help you build a better case :0c. Ofc it's not always the answer but deffo in Mafia you gotta try to explain more. At least if they don't believe you, maybe somebody will look back and see it.

@leremis Stone cold. I can't believe it. I never thought you were conftown but maaaan lol.

GG mafia thanks everybody for playing with me. To @starsoul and @marut .... MY BAD
yo that warrior lynch was grimey ** how you gon snake your teammate like that if u caint trust your own scummates who can u trust tbh
yo that warrior lynch was grimey ** how you gon snake your teammate like that if u caint trust your own scummates who can u trust tbh
rKEFa.gif VBhQJ.gif UFDTf.gif cecXk.gif
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82