Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Glowing Guise Discussion OVER
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82
but I want to die and join spechat anyway.

Last words: the mafia has been killing very random people instead of conftowns. Why? Cuz they have town reads on them and don't want to get sussed by killing off all town-read people but staying alive themselves.

Try not to lose ; )
but I want to die and join spechat anyway.

Last words: the mafia has been killing very random people instead of conftowns. Why? Cuz they have town reads on them and don't want to get sussed by killing off all town-read people but staying alive themselves.

Try not to lose ; )
122cdhe.png
-and I still sus Leremis
Unless you can give me townreads in a day, like Silver
-and I still sus Leremis
Unless you can give me townreads in a day, like Silver
122cdhe.png
@Heronwing My town reads are SmashedFish and Cheshly. Those are the only two I feel good enough about to believe to be town.
@Heronwing My town reads are SmashedFish and Cheshly. Those are the only two I feel good enough about to believe to be town.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
I currently think the scum team is either Laremis Nekonikki or Leremis SmashedFish
-purely based on gut feelings. I don't know what to do at this point
I currently think the scum team is either Laremis Nekonikki or Leremis SmashedFish
-purely based on gut feelings. I don't know what to do at this point
122cdhe.png
I can say my lynch won’t help town either but not giving a defense beyond that sure doesn’t help town.
I can say my lynch won’t help town either but not giving a defense beyond that sure doesn’t help town.
She/her
Wishlist
I just put a vote on Heron. We really needs mafia flip this time around, we're running out of town.
I just put a vote on Heron. We really needs mafia flip this time around, we're running out of town.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Since Ler did an early day ISO for @Heronwing, I'll do one for D3 and D4. Meant to do this yesterday, but lost track of time. [quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-10-20 08:06:33] Actually, the person who I am squinting at is @/SilverWinter You were the first person to want a Warrior and Marut lynch way back in early d1. In fact, they were the only people you are actually suspicious of. And Warrior died d1 while Marut almost died d2. Right over [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2299504/5#post_29947718]here[/url] And srsly, why does everyone want to lynch lurkers? [quote name="SilverWinter" date=2017-10-16 17:46:21] For our day one lynch, if we don't come up with anyone that is solidly suspicious, I suggest we take out either a lurker or someone being very unhelpful. Then, at least, we can be rid of someone we have no use for (sorry if that sounded mean) [/quote] Just because you want someone dead? [quote name="SilverWinter" date=2017-10-17 23:08:13] [quote name="Marut" date=2017-10-17 19:13:48] Hey everyone. Just thought I'd throw my opinion in the ring real quick. Warrior girl has very little evidence against her, but since the game just started, everyone has very little evidence against them. Already starting to show wavering could affect decisions negatively later on, so I vote for the lynch. Know I'm a bit late, but that's my two cents. [/quote] So before I go to sleep I'm just going to leave this here. This post is equal ways intriguing, confusing, and suspicious. Why they decided to throw in their opinion less then an hour to lockdown who knows. They're statement of "warrior girl has little evidence against her" makes no sense because there's clearly a lot to see. Which is why she was lynched. But then they turn around and say "oh there's no evidence for anyone so I'll just vote" (at least that's what message this post sent me. Red flags are going up. One last thing (and I'm not trying to be mean I'm sorry): it might seem like a silly mistake to defend a fellow mafia right before they get lynched but, remember, Marut said they were new to online mafia so perhaps it was a slip-up? That is, assuming they are mafia. It could have just been a bad move on their part. Okay, that's all for now. Goodnight. [/quote] You turned on the stove beneath the pot twice without fanning it. No wait, it should be something along the lines of starting a fire in the middle of the forest to wait for someone to kick up embers to start a forest fire while you secretly slip away a long time before the police come by. (Sorry for the weird metaphors. Blame my language teacher. He is oddly obsessed with metaphors) Aka, I think you are trying to slip under the radar. [/quote] Starting off by springing some suspicion on Silver. It seems her reasoning is purely that she was suspicious of Marut first, and that Silver wanted to remove lurkers to get to work on finding some scum. Mostly bringing up suspicions for Silver's come and go on Marut, something that Heron is kinda doing with Ler, myself, and now slightly Fish. (Raising suspicions and then not bringing up any solid evidence, except Silver did point things out.) So an odd thing to suspect on when you've done it yourself. [quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-10-20 17:51:54] Srsly, I think Meikai is a bit too impulsive. This makes me think she is... not scummy, just inexperienced. And... unbelievably effective. @/CrystalRush @/Leremis I don't know if you two are being aggressive just because Meikai is but according to meta, Leremis has been laid back and 'yeah fine, if this defence doesn't work, kill me' Replying to Leremis' reply earlier today: Ah ok, checked out your Meikai ISO. Are you still for lynching them now? More on Crystal: [quote name="CrystalRush" date=2017-10-20 15:28:17] The funny thing is that, knowing what I am, it makes me around 90% sure LordMeikai is town. If I were to die I think many pitchforks would be raised against them. [/quote] Either mafia, cop, or rolecop. 90%? Why not 100 if you have already checked them/know they are not part of your scum team? Therefore, you are a rolecop and checked Meikai earlier? Please explain/confirm Now I am susing Leremis and /@Silverwinter (for more on silver, please check out my earlier posts) Crystal isn't too scummy to me cuz I don't think mafia needs a rolecop (if I guessed correctly) [/quote] Starts sussing Ler with no discernable reason than her defense of Crystal, saying she's playing too aggressive. Clears Crystal. More poking the flames of the Silver lynch. [quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-10-20 20:42:02] @/Cheshly Why are you so sure Crystal is town? [/quote] Immediately after clearing Crystal, she then proceeds to ask somebody else why they think Crystal is town. I'm confused by this. [quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-10-20 21:21:49] [quote name="Cheshly" date=2017-10-20 20:50:54] Two people have much more worth while evidence against them. Including yourself. [/quote] Oh? I'd like to hear more from you. But that does not explain why you said [quote name="Cheshly" date=2017-10-20 20:36:25] There's two real scum suspects that would live another cycle if you vote Crystal or me. [/quote] [/quote] She then proceeds to continue to press this immediately after Cheshly continues the argument. After this is a conversation with Dawn about the four names thrown out by Warrior, something I'm pretty sure most of us had moved on from. [quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-10-20 22:52:04] @/Cheshly Why would you want to lynch me? Marut is obviously scummier. Because you don't think a Marut lynch is possible today? [/quote] I remember Heron distinctly claiming not to understand the train of thought for the Marut lynch wagon later in the day, but yet here she is, stating that Marut is obviously scummier. Obviously she's saying this to steer attention away from herself (and because of how she interpreted lynch direction), but considering her actions later against the Marut lynch, especially to tunnel Silver and her constant protests of "I don't understand the lynch" even after it was explained, cause me not to like this post at all. [quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-10-23 05:46:39] Idk who to lynch. Silver is acting so town now. I really don't know. Really. For now, either Meikai, who has been tailing us in circles Or Leremis Who I am susing purely based on meta. Leremis has given me the impression that she only shows up to defend herself in It's Happening, I Guess and she is so aggressive in style here. Idk... really... And for my absence lately, it is because of the Chinese test today. I'll probably get low grades... Anyway, I'm back to activeness! [/quote] Most important point of this post is the turn away from Silver lynch immediately after she returns. It almost looks like she was looking for an easy mislynch, then dropped the ball on it the moment her target returned. Rest of posts feel like wild and baseless suspicions. (Gut feeling is a good jumping point, but if you can't find any other reason to suspect the person, it's useless.) The sudden willingness to die and meaningless protests just feel weird. It's a radically different kind of gamble than Meikai was placing and because of the way they're phrased it feels like a mafioso emulating a town giving up in order to try to avoid suspicion last minute. All in all, Heron reads as scummy for me, and unless somebody can make a better case for one of the other players, I will be voting for her now.
Since Ler did an early day ISO for @Heronwing, I'll do one for D3 and D4. Meant to do this yesterday, but lost track of time.
Heronwing wrote on 2017-10-20:
Actually, the person who I am squinting at is
@/SilverWinter
You were the first person to want a Warrior and Marut lynch way back in early d1. In fact, they were the only people you are actually suspicious of.
And Warrior died d1 while Marut almost died d2.
Right over here
And srsly, why does everyone want to lynch lurkers?
SilverWinter wrote on 2017-10-16:
For our day one lynch, if we don't come up with anyone that is solidly suspicious, I suggest we take out either a lurker or someone being very unhelpful. Then, at least, we can be rid of someone we have no use for (sorry if that sounded mean)
Just because you want someone dead?
SilverWinter wrote on 2017-10-17:
Marut wrote on 2017-10-17:
Hey everyone.
Just thought I'd throw my opinion in the ring real quick.
Warrior girl has very little evidence against her, but since the game just started, everyone has very little evidence against them. Already starting to show wavering could affect decisions negatively later on, so I vote for the lynch.
Know I'm a bit late, but that's my two cents.

So before I go to sleep I'm just going to leave this here. This post is equal ways intriguing, confusing, and suspicious. Why they decided to throw in their opinion less then an hour to lockdown who knows. They're statement of "warrior girl has little evidence against her" makes no sense because there's clearly a lot to see. Which is why she was lynched. But then they turn around and say "oh there's no evidence for anyone so I'll just vote" (at least that's what message this post sent me.

Red flags are going up. One last thing (and I'm not trying to be mean I'm sorry): it might seem like a silly mistake to defend a fellow mafia right before they get lynched but, remember, Marut said they were new to online mafia so perhaps it was a slip-up? That is, assuming they are mafia. It could have just been a bad move on their part.

Okay, that's all for now. Goodnight.
You turned on the stove beneath the pot twice without fanning it. No wait, it should be something along the lines of starting a fire in the middle of the forest to wait for someone to kick up embers to start a forest fire while you secretly slip away a long time before the police come by. (Sorry for the weird metaphors. Blame my language teacher. He is oddly obsessed with metaphors)
Aka, I think you are trying to slip under the radar.

Starting off by springing some suspicion on Silver. It seems her reasoning is purely that she was suspicious of Marut first, and that Silver wanted to remove lurkers to get to work on finding some scum. Mostly bringing up suspicions for Silver's come and go on Marut, something that Heron is kinda doing with Ler, myself, and now slightly Fish. (Raising suspicions and then not bringing up any solid evidence, except Silver did point things out.) So an odd thing to suspect on when you've done it yourself.
Srsly, I think Meikai is a bit too impulsive. This makes me think she is... not scummy, just inexperienced.
And... unbelievably effective.

@/CrystalRush @/Leremis
I don't know if you two are being aggressive just because Meikai is but according to meta, Leremis has been laid back and 'yeah fine, if this defence doesn't work, kill me'

Replying to Leremis' reply earlier today:
Ah ok, checked out your Meikai ISO. Are you still for lynching them now?

More on Crystal:
CrystalRush wrote on 2017-10-20:
The funny thing is that, knowing what I am, it makes me around 90% sure LordMeikai is town. If I were to die I think many pitchforks would be raised against them.
Either mafia, cop, or rolecop.
90%? Why not 100 if you have already checked them/know they are not part of your scum team?
Therefore, you are a rolecop and checked Meikai earlier? Please explain/confirm

Now I am susing Leremis and /@Silverwinter (for more on silver, please check out my earlier posts)
Crystal isn't too scummy to me cuz I don't think mafia needs a rolecop (if I guessed correctly)

Starts sussing Ler with no discernable reason than her defense of Crystal, saying she's playing too aggressive. Clears Crystal. More poking the flames of the Silver lynch.
@/Cheshly
Why are you so sure Crystal is town?

Immediately after clearing Crystal, she then proceeds to ask somebody else why they think Crystal is town. I'm confused by this.
Cheshly wrote on 2017-10-20:
Two people have much more worth while evidence against them. Including yourself.
Oh? I'd like to hear more from you.
But that does not explain why you said
Cheshly wrote on 2017-10-20:
There's two real scum suspects that would live another cycle if you vote Crystal or me.

She then proceeds to continue to press this immediately after Cheshly continues the argument.

After this is a conversation with Dawn about the four names thrown out by Warrior, something I'm pretty sure most of us had moved on from.
@/Cheshly
Why would you want to lynch me? Marut is obviously scummier. Because you don't think a Marut lynch is possible today?

I remember Heron distinctly claiming not to understand the train of thought for the Marut lynch wagon later in the day, but yet here she is, stating that Marut is obviously scummier. Obviously she's saying this to steer attention away from herself (and because of how she interpreted lynch direction), but considering her actions later against the Marut lynch, especially to tunnel Silver and her constant protests of "I don't understand the lynch" even after it was explained, cause me not to like this post at all.
Heronwing wrote on 2017-10-23:
Idk who to lynch. Silver is acting so town now.
I really don't know.
Really.

For now, either Meikai, who has been tailing us in circles

Or Leremis
Who I am susing purely based on meta.
Leremis has given me the impression that she only shows up to defend herself in It's Happening, I Guess and she is so aggressive in style here.

Idk... really...

And for my absence lately, it is because of the Chinese test today. I'll probably get low grades...
Anyway, I'm back to activeness!

Most important point of this post is the turn away from Silver lynch immediately after she returns. It almost looks like she was looking for an easy mislynch, then dropped the ball on it the moment her target returned.

Rest of posts feel like wild and baseless suspicions. (Gut feeling is a good jumping point, but if you can't find any other reason to suspect the person, it's useless.) The sudden willingness to die and meaningless protests just feel weird. It's a radically different kind of gamble than Meikai was placing and because of the way they're phrased it feels like a mafioso emulating a town giving up in order to try to avoid suspicion last minute.

All in all, Heron reads as scummy for me, and unless somebody can make a better case for one of the other players, I will be voting for her now.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
It will be your own loss
It will be your own loss
122cdhe.png
[quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-10-25 15:49:15] It will be your own loss [/quote] You’re keeping up with the thread to say these things and not defending yourself. It’s not making me regret my vote.
Heronwing wrote on 2017-10-25:
It will be your own loss

You’re keeping up with the thread to say these things and not defending yourself. It’s not making me regret my vote.
She/her
Wishlist
ugh it’s been a Day

Tbh I’m 100% ok with sleeping a Heron, night also be illuminating in a few other regards
ugh it’s been a Day

Tbh I’m 100% ok with sleeping a Heron, night also be illuminating in a few other regards
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 82