Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Glowing Guise Discussion OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
Stance on Day 1 lynch? won't oppose it, even if in my (limited) experience has always resulted in lynching an innocent. Reasoning behind it: this game has way longer days than usual, so hopefully more room to come to more precise conclusions (?) It's possible that I will refrain from voting if I see there's already a majority...I think it will depend much on how the day goes.
Personal meta? (Your playstyle) How do you meta follow my guts. Posting wise, I tend to be on the quieter side.
Are you happy with your role? :^ )
Other stuff to add? I don't know...anyone up for a cup of tea?
Stance on Day 1 lynch? won't oppose it, even if in my (limited) experience has always resulted in lynching an innocent. Reasoning behind it: this game has way longer days than usual, so hopefully more room to come to more precise conclusions (?) It's possible that I will refrain from voting if I see there's already a majority...I think it will depend much on how the day goes.
Personal meta? (Your playstyle) How do you meta follow my guts. Posting wise, I tend to be on the quieter side.
Are you happy with your role? :^ )
Other stuff to add? I don't know...anyone up for a cup of tea?
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
Basic Introductions? Howdy, howdy, howdy! I'm Warrior, or Mira, whichever is easier! I've played a few mafia games before, so I feel like I've got a pretty good grasp on it. Also, my timezone is FR -8, so I tend to lurk a lot since I end up playing catch-up a lot.

Stance on Day 1 lynch? I mean, I'm kind of in the middle about it, I wouldn't oppose it if it were to happen though. But it would be along the lines of if the whole game feels like someone is guilty, not just a couple people.

Personal meta? (Your playstyle) I tend to follow my instincts, and mostly stay quiet.

Are you happy with your role? ;)

Other stuff to add? Let's get this mafia train going!
Basic Introductions? Howdy, howdy, howdy! I'm Warrior, or Mira, whichever is easier! I've played a few mafia games before, so I feel like I've got a pretty good grasp on it. Also, my timezone is FR -8, so I tend to lurk a lot since I end up playing catch-up a lot.

Stance on Day 1 lynch? I mean, I'm kind of in the middle about it, I wouldn't oppose it if it were to happen though. But it would be along the lines of if the whole game feels like someone is guilty, not just a couple people.

Personal meta? (Your playstyle) I tend to follow my instincts, and mostly stay quiet.

Are you happy with your role? ;)

Other stuff to add? Let's get this mafia train going!
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Basic Introductions?

Tangle, forgot timezone, she/her/them

Stance on Day 1 lynch?

Lynching is good.

Lynching Day 1 gives us good information, and since we pick our own roles, there might not even be a cop/rolecop to do night results. Seems that lynching this game is town greatest and only weapon.

While it's very rare, but not impossible, we hit scum on day 1 lynch, it could provide information on what the suspect flip, and looking through their posts. Plus having all equally shady ppl at the MyLo or LyLo is no good too. Better clear suspicions before it

Personal meta? (Your playstyle)

Varies each game. I can be a bit shy sometimes, some games aggressive and suicidal.

Are you happy with your role?

:3 I'd say it fits my personality very well

Other stuff to add?

I was busy modding games the last few months, forgive me if I am still a rusty to be back playing.
Basic Introductions?

Tangle, forgot timezone, she/her/them

Stance on Day 1 lynch?

Lynching is good.

Lynching Day 1 gives us good information, and since we pick our own roles, there might not even be a cop/rolecop to do night results. Seems that lynching this game is town greatest and only weapon.

While it's very rare, but not impossible, we hit scum on day 1 lynch, it could provide information on what the suspect flip, and looking through their posts. Plus having all equally shady ppl at the MyLo or LyLo is no good too. Better clear suspicions before it

Personal meta? (Your playstyle)

Varies each game. I can be a bit shy sometimes, some games aggressive and suicidal.

:3 I'd say it fits my personality very well

Other stuff to add?

I was busy modding games the last few months, forgive me if I am still a rusty to be back playing.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Dammit I keep making wrong coding HELP ME
Dammit I keep making wrong coding HELP ME
Whoop, I forgot to mention I go use she/her.
Whoop, I forgot to mention I go use she/her.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
*go by

help i'm really tired
*go by

help i'm really tired
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Hi everyone! I'm Heronwing!
You can call me Heron, Heronwing, or whatever you want as long as I know you are referring to me
She/her or they/them please
FR+15
Basic Introductions?
Just did what two lines ago.

Stance on Day 1 lynch?
Totally. This isn't role madness and I am pretty sure most of us here don't have Power roles because of the mechanics so the loss isn't that high when compared to what I normally play. And we have an even number of players and if we start a lynch-nk loop (and unfortunate enough to not eliminate all mafia) we will end up with lylo (if we are that unlucky) instead of mylo.
And we will get discussion going if there will be a day 1 lynch.

Personal meta?
For some reason I always appear scummy... ask anyone who has played with me. Only comes up when there is some real discussion going on. Fluff talk only when I have free time (which I don't, at the moment)

Cough cough. AHEM. I blame you, Tangle. I blame you. [insert frowny face]
No. I am not happy with my role.
And how can anyone be unhappy of a role they have gotten? You can actually choose the role you want anyway, but oh well.

Other stuff to add?
I can't believe I am finally playing with Tangle.
-and the fact that one of our mods just died. I am always in the habit of finding clues in the flavour (which is unnecessary here as the flavours do not contain any sort of hints) so please don't blame me if I do that our of habit sometime in the future ; )
Hi everyone! I'm Heronwing!
You can call me Heron, Heronwing, or whatever you want as long as I know you are referring to me
She/her or they/them please
FR+15
Basic Introductions?
Just did what two lines ago.

Stance on Day 1 lynch?
Totally. This isn't role madness and I am pretty sure most of us here don't have Power roles because of the mechanics so the loss isn't that high when compared to what I normally play. And we have an even number of players and if we start a lynch-nk loop (and unfortunate enough to not eliminate all mafia) we will end up with lylo (if we are that unlucky) instead of mylo.

Personal meta?
For some reason I always appear scummy... ask anyone who has played with me. Only comes up when there is some real discussion going on. Fluff talk only when I have free time (which I don't, at the moment)

And how can anyone be unhappy of a role they have gotten? You can actually choose the role you want anyway, but oh well.

Other stuff to add?
I can't believe I am finally playing with Tangle.
-and the fact that one of our mods just died. I am always in the habit of finding clues in the flavour (which is unnecessary here as the flavours do not contain any sort of hints) so please don't blame me if I do that our of habit sometime in the future ; )
122cdhe.png
[quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-10-16 02:46:08] Stance on Day 1 lynch? Totally. This isn't role madness and I am pretty sure most of us here don't have Power roles because of the mechanics so the loss isn't that high when compared to what I normally play. And we have an even number of players and if we start a [b]lynch-nk loop (and unfortunate enough to not eliminate all mafia) [/b] we will end up with lylo (if we are that unlucky) instead of mylo. And we will get discussion going if there will be a day 1 lynch. [/quote] @Heronwing You start out by stating you are for Day 1 lynch, or lynching in general, but then in bolded part, say you are afraid of mislynching, leading to LyLo or MyLo. So are you for lynch or not? [quote name="Heronwing" date=2017-10-16 02:46:08] Are you happy with your role? Cough cough. AHEM. I blame you, Tangle. I blame you. [insert frowny face] No. I am not happy with my role. And how can anyone be unhappy of a role they have gotten? You can actually choose the role you want anyway, but oh well. [/quote] Nothing much, just how that you said you were unhappy, and then you said no one can be unhappy? Not really screaming you are sus bc of this, just genuinely confused. @Warriorgirl1234 Hello! I don't think I have played with you before. [s]i haven't for lots of ppl but oh well[/s]
Heronwing wrote on 2017-10-16:

Stance on Day 1 lynch?

@Heronwing

You start out by stating you are for Day 1 lynch, or lynching in general, but then in bolded part, say you are afraid of mislynching, leading to LyLo or MyLo. So are you for lynch or not?

Heronwing wrote on 2017-10-16:

Nothing much, just how that you said you were unhappy, and then you said no one can be unhappy? Not really screaming you are sus bc of this, just genuinely confused.

@Warriorgirl1234 Hello! I don't think I have played with you before. i haven't for lots of ppl but oh well
@Tanglefire

Same here! I've only played with one other person here before, so it'll be fun to get to know everyone!
@Tanglefire

Same here! I've only played with one other person here before, so it'll be fun to get to know everyone!
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Just saying, it's not a must to fill in the questionnaire, I won't go screaming 'SCUM!' at you if you don't fill it, it' just for starting conversation.
Just saying, it's not a must to fill in the questionnaire, I won't go screaming 'SCUM!' at you if you don't fill it, it' just for starting conversation.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82