Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [RoR] Glowing Guise Discussion OVER
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 82
[quote name="@SilverWinter" date=2017-10-23 19:35:30] @ LordMeikai Honestly, I think Heron is scum. I might have been back and forth about it, but I'm starting to think that's what it is. They started suspecting me but they didn't really go on about it for a while, just kind of inserted it in there. After a while, they started making a case against me but immediately disappeared when SmashedFish took it up. And when I came back and "started acting town" they backed off and said that they didn't want to lynch me. So, basically, it's a clever way for someone from mafia to get me lynched and then be able to say 'I didn't vote for them' once I flip town. [/quote] This is definitely something handy to go off if you do flip town, thank you.
@SilverWinter wrote on 2017-10-23:
@ LordMeikai

Honestly, I think Heron is scum. I might have been back and forth about it, but I'm starting to think that's what it is. They started suspecting me but they didn't really go on about it for a while, just kind of inserted it in there. After a while, they started making a case against me but immediately disappeared when SmashedFish took it up. And when I came back and "started acting town" they backed off and said that they didn't want to lynch me.

So, basically, it's a clever way for someone from mafia to get me lynched and then be able to say 'I didn't vote for them' once I flip town.

This is definitely something handy to go off if you do flip town, thank you.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@NekoNikki I'm sorry, I was meaning to say you're acting towny in this game which puts me off because usually the more towny you the more likely you are scum this doesn't really make sense but oh well. Definitely not blaming you for inactivity!

I don't have any opinion over Silver but I might change my vote later.

But if I die this night and you guys see my town flip I'd definitely be squinting at Nikki.
@NekoNikki I'm sorry, I was meaning to say you're acting towny in this game which puts me off because usually the more towny you the more likely you are scum this doesn't really make sense but oh well. Definitely not blaming you for inactivity!

But if I die this night and you guys see my town flip I'd definitely be squinting at Nikki.
wKjmzCu.gif
|| D A W N
» she/they
» fr+15
‘ A folded paper moon
-like I’m wandering in-between ’

Tomorrow I'd look at Dawn or Heron tbh. Maybe Meikai but I can't recall how this flip would affect them.
Tomorrow I'd look at Dawn or Heron tbh. Maybe Meikai but I can't recall how this flip would affect them.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Actually would be very interested in Heron depending on how this goes.
Actually would be very interested in Heron depending on how this goes.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="Dawnbreeze" date=2017-10-23 19:40:36] @ NekoNikki I'm sorry, I was meaning to say you're acting towny in this game which puts me off because usually the more towny you the more likely you are scum this doesn't really make sense but oh well. Definitely not blaming you for inactivity! I don't have any opinion over Silver but I might change my vote later. But if I die this night and you guys see my town flip I'd definitely be squinting at Nikki. [/quote] That's... not the strongest reason to sus Nikki, honestly. Meta reads and gut feelings tend to backfire sometimes. Glad to hear about the vote, but keep in mind there's only like 20 minutes left in the day, so I'd think about that soon.
Dawnbreeze wrote on 2017-10-23:
@ NekoNikki I'm sorry, I was meaning to say you're acting towny in this game which puts me off because usually the more towny you the more likely you are scum this doesn't really make sense but oh well. Definitely not blaming you for inactivity!

That's... not the strongest reason to sus Nikki, honestly. Meta reads and gut feelings tend to backfire sometimes. Glad to hear about the vote, but keep in mind there's only like 20 minutes left in the day, so I'd think about that soon.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@Leremis

If it's Heron I'm actually going to die a little on the inside
@Leremis

If it's Heron I'm actually going to die a little on the inside
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@Dawnbreeze for my post before the one to Ler
@Dawnbreeze for my post before the one to Ler
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
Looks like I'm dead; good luck town, catch the mafia. :)
Looks like I'm dead; good luck town, catch the mafia. :)

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
LOCKDOWN. NO ACTIONS/VOTES WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT.
YOU MAY CONTINUE TALKING
LOCKDOWN. NO ACTIONS/VOTES WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT.
YOU MAY CONTINUE TALKING
uCR5SCW.png
@Silverwinter RIP LOL anything else? p sure you can still talk until the post.
@Silverwinter RIP LOL anything else? p sure you can still talk until the post.
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 81 82