Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 117 118
@TheNightDancer
Ah, that. If you recall, the moderators mentioned giving a punishment out to whoever voted for @StormDreamer, and I, deciding to test my luck, placed my vote against her. I see no reason as to why we should not lynch her either. After all, she is confirmed to be a murderer, and it seems silly of us to leave her unchecked.

@TheNightDancer
Ah, that. If you recall, the moderators mentioned giving a punishment out to whoever voted for @StormDreamer, and I, deciding to test my luck, placed my vote against her. I see no reason as to why we should not lynch her either. After all, she is confirmed to be a murderer, and it seems silly of us to leave her unchecked.

@luxmold

If you want to be a pretty princess and vote for Storm, then you can actually speak like a pretty princess.

I'm very kind. If you're going to do it again, then we'll go ahead with the actual punishment, no worries.

Think of this like a... warning. Yeah, a warning.

Anyways. Send in your actions asap guys. I need time to write the flavor.

If anyone sends it in late... Consider your action ignored it the flavor has been completed.
@luxmold

If you want to be a pretty princess and vote for Storm, then you can actually speak like a pretty princess.

I'm very kind. If you're going to do it again, then we'll go ahead with the actual punishment, no worries.

Think of this like a... warning. Yeah, a warning.

Anyways. Send in your actions asap guys. I need time to write the flavor.

If anyone sends it in late... Consider your action ignored it the flavor has been completed.
2rHLxZD.png
@luxmold

Come on! The only person that I murdered was Silver. I HAD to do it to prove my worth to [redacted]. I don't even count towards mafia numbers. I'm not the one doing all the dirty work here.

Plus, I'm an innocent cinnamon roll. Why would you want to lynch me? :)
@luxmold

Come on! The only person that I murdered was Silver. I HAD to do it to prove my worth to [redacted]. I don't even count towards mafia numbers. I'm not the one doing all the dirty work here.

Plus, I'm an innocent cinnamon roll. Why would you want to lynch me? :)
jghAv2V.png
2orry guy2 for the belated re2pon2e. II had my gamiing group over and they were here untiil pretty late, 2o, II am tryiing to get iin what II can before II really have to unfortunatiily go to bed.

@Moonwater

II backlogged your total contriibutiion to the thread 2ince iit'2 creatiion and de2piite there ii2 a total of eiighty eiight po2t2, your contriibutiions iin the la2t two to thee days have siignifiicantly dwiindled.

You have seven total po2t2 iin the la2t three day2. Not iincludiing today of an2weriing me or Niight.

On January seventh you re2ponded to Lux and Dancer becau2e they 2u22ed you. Briingiing up how Bearclaw2 wanted to lynch you due to iinactiiviity, but the miiscommuniicatiion was cleared. Then you went iin to how you wa2 not vyiing for an iinactiive lynch. Then went on to further how you compaiire the diiference between your RP maiifiia and non rp style. Granted can get the lack of tiime to refiine. Though that solely depend2 on you. Then you went iinto how much you di2liike your role. Whiich sound2... Questiionable iif you a2k me. E2peciially how much emphasiized you dii2liike it.

On January seventh you re2ponded to me wiith fiiling me iin on what wa2 goiing on due to subbiing iin.

On January seventh you re2ponded to luxmold about how you are not mafiia, and how you claiim your name wa2 only piicked due to alphabetiical order and your name coming iin before Vry2. Though II do not really get the logiic in that. 2eem2 too obviiou2. Then another counter claiin on not votiing for an iinactiive lynch. Then onto how you don't care iif you get the lynch candiidacy

On January seventh, you respond to Sma2hed about why you do iinactiiviity check2. Then onto how only mafiia would not encourage people to talk. Whiich make2 liitle to no 2sen2. Yeah 2ure, mafiia would want to eliimiinate more talkiitiive player2, but early on, iit iis not detriimental to mafiia to liight fiire for actiive diiscusiion. Thiis could be u2ed a2 an advantage and dii2advantage to mafiia. II don't get the logiic. Then went iinto how you me22ed up your comment2 about your role.

On January eiigth, you made one po2t about beiing onliine and not feeliing anythiing.

On January niinth, you re2ponded to Smashed and iincoperated Wolf about theiir iinactiviity. Where you 2u22ed Wolf.

The majoriity of your po2t2 are priior to the eiigth, only one the niinth, and mo2t seemed prompted by you only when piinged. Even though the diisussiion ha2 been paiinfully 2low, your actiiviity dropped iinsurmountable siince the game started on December thiirty fiir2t, despiite doiing actiiviity check2 on tho2e whom are too quiiet, you have 2eemed to have become awfully quiiet your2elf unle22 prompted wiithout really ju2t really droppiing iin to add to the conversatiion regardle22 of ciircum2tance.

IIt'2 ju2t odd that you fiind iit viital to maiintaiin actiiviity check2 on people and who ju2t meet po2t requiirement and then practiically do iit, your2elf.

Tho2e are ju2t my ob2ervatiion2.

Now II am goiing to go ssmassh my face iinto my de2k beca2e that liiterally took me over thiirty miinute2 to type becau2e of thii2 crazy a** quiirk. lol

Ok. IIt'2 4:34am for me and unfortunately II have to work today/tomorrow w/e so II really gotta go cra2h. II will check thii2 agaiin iin the morniing.

Ja'ne everyone!
2orry guy2 for the belated re2pon2e. II had my gamiing group over and they were here untiil pretty late, 2o, II am tryiing to get iin what II can before II really have to unfortunatiily go to bed.

@Moonwater

II backlogged your total contriibutiion to the thread 2ince iit'2 creatiion and de2piite there ii2 a total of eiighty eiight po2t2, your contriibutiions iin the la2t two to thee days have siignifiicantly dwiindled.

You have seven total po2t2 iin the la2t three day2. Not iincludiing today of an2weriing me or Niight.

On January seventh you re2ponded to Lux and Dancer becau2e they 2u22ed you. Briingiing up how Bearclaw2 wanted to lynch you due to iinactiiviity, but the miiscommuniicatiion was cleared. Then you went iin to how you wa2 not vyiing for an iinactiive lynch. Then went on to further how you compaiire the diiference between your RP maiifiia and non rp style. Granted can get the lack of tiime to refiine. Though that solely depend2 on you. Then you went iinto how much you di2liike your role. Whiich sound2... Questiionable iif you a2k me. E2peciially how much emphasiized you dii2liike it.

On January seventh you re2ponded to me wiith fiiling me iin on what wa2 goiing on due to subbiing iin.

On January seventh you re2ponded to luxmold about how you are not mafiia, and how you claiim your name wa2 only piicked due to alphabetiical order and your name coming iin before Vry2. Though II do not really get the logiic in that. 2eem2 too obviiou2. Then another counter claiin on not votiing for an iinactiive lynch. Then onto how you don't care iif you get the lynch candiidacy

On January seventh, you respond to Sma2hed about why you do iinactiiviity check2. Then onto how only mafiia would not encourage people to talk. Whiich make2 liitle to no 2sen2. Yeah 2ure, mafiia would want to eliimiinate more talkiitiive player2, but early on, iit iis not detriimental to mafiia to liight fiire for actiive diiscusiion. Thiis could be u2ed a2 an advantage and dii2advantage to mafiia. II don't get the logiic. Then went iinto how you me22ed up your comment2 about your role.

On January eiigth, you made one po2t about beiing onliine and not feeliing anythiing.

On January niinth, you re2ponded to Smashed and iincoperated Wolf about theiir iinactiviity. Where you 2u22ed Wolf.

The majoriity of your po2t2 are priior to the eiigth, only one the niinth, and mo2t seemed prompted by you only when piinged. Even though the diisussiion ha2 been paiinfully 2low, your actiiviity dropped iinsurmountable siince the game started on December thiirty fiir2t, despiite doiing actiiviity check2 on tho2e whom are too quiiet, you have 2eemed to have become awfully quiiet your2elf unle22 prompted wiithout really ju2t really droppiing iin to add to the conversatiion regardle22 of ciircum2tance.

IIt'2 ju2t odd that you fiind iit viital to maiintaiin actiiviity check2 on people and who ju2t meet po2t requiirement and then practiically do iit, your2elf.

Tho2e are ju2t my ob2ervatiion2.

Now II am goiing to go ssmassh my face iinto my de2k beca2e that liiterally took me over thiirty miinute2 to type becau2e of thii2 crazy a** quiirk. lol

Ok. IIt'2 4:34am for me and unfortunately II have to work today/tomorrow w/e so II really gotta go cra2h. II will check thii2 agaiin iin the morniing.

Ja'ne everyone!
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
LOCKDOWN.

Please do not post until @SilverNight104 gets the Day post up.
LOCKDOWN.

Please do not post until @SilverNight104 gets the Day post up.
jghAv2V.png
@Moonwater @Werelynx @Gwendolyn @TheNightDancer @Rangiku @Winterreise @Luxmold @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish @SquidOfDestiny

Subs:
@Journey

Spectators:
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag @LunarMadness @Bearclaws @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @Limelight @Leremis @Raiccoon
Day 4

Silence reigned in the night as people quietly unlocked their doors and slunk out in the night.

One pulled out their knife, before sliding into a house and killing the inhabitant sleeping inside. Wiping off the splattered blood, the person smiled, before taking off their gloves and disposing of them in the trash can. Then they rocked suddenly, unsteady on their feet, before they righted themselves and slipped back home.

Another took out a skeleton key, locking up the door they were next to, hopefully preventing anyone from disturbing the inhabitant’s rest.

Another took out a knife and under the whispered instructions of the small group next to them, walked into the house, ready to avenge the left-handed.

Someone snuck into another person's house quietly, before leaving as quickly as they came.

Others were quiet for the night, save for Silver, floating around the houses quietly as the night grew long and the moon glowed.

If only they heard the short melody being hummed near the outskirts of the town.

With the morning came the usual arrival of the villagers. Storm was there early, but as usual, Silver was late.

Tapping her fingers impatiently, Storm stared at the door, as if hoping that the ghost would appear.

To their shock, she did, floating in.

"SquidofDestiny was killed during the night. You all will be pleased to know that they were guilty."

SquidofDestiny was killed tonight. They were Mafia Roleblocker.

Day 4 starts today and ends at reset on Friday, January 13th 2017. (Yes this is spoopy, which means I'll probably activate my ability a lot that day.)

Night action results will be sent out to those with certain abilities.

Remember to place a lynch vote before then. If you don't, the post requirements will be even worse than the ones you have currently.

(Lux, we have a nice punishment planned for you if you lynch Storm again~)
@Moonwater @Werelynx @Gwendolyn @TheNightDancer @Rangiku @Winterreise @Luxmold @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish @SquidOfDestiny

Subs:
@Journey

Spectators:
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag @LunarMadness @Bearclaws @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @Limelight @Leremis @Raiccoon
Day 4

Silence reigned in the night as people quietly unlocked their doors and slunk out in the night.

One pulled out their knife, before sliding into a house and killing the inhabitant sleeping inside. Wiping off the splattered blood, the person smiled, before taking off their gloves and disposing of them in the trash can. Then they rocked suddenly, unsteady on their feet, before they righted themselves and slipped back home.

Another took out a skeleton key, locking up the door they were next to, hopefully preventing anyone from disturbing the inhabitant’s rest.

Another took out a knife and under the whispered instructions of the small group next to them, walked into the house, ready to avenge the left-handed.

Someone snuck into another person's house quietly, before leaving as quickly as they came.

Others were quiet for the night, save for Silver, floating around the houses quietly as the night grew long and the moon glowed.

If only they heard the short melody being hummed near the outskirts of the town.

With the morning came the usual arrival of the villagers. Storm was there early, but as usual, Silver was late.

Tapping her fingers impatiently, Storm stared at the door, as if hoping that the ghost would appear.

To their shock, she did, floating in.

"SquidofDestiny was killed during the night. You all will be pleased to know that they were guilty."

SquidofDestiny was killed tonight. They were Mafia Roleblocker.

Day 4 starts today and ends at reset on Friday, January 13th 2017. (Yes this is spoopy, which means I'll probably activate my ability a lot that day.)

Night action results will be sent out to those with certain abilities.

Remember to place a lynch vote before then. If you don't, the post requirements will be even worse than the ones you have currently.

(Lux, we have a nice punishment planned for you if you lynch Storm again~)
2rHLxZD.png
(Sorry for the lateness but it takes time to format this because of the arrangement we've got in the doc. I really need to clean it up or adjust the spreadsheet to do it for me.)
(Sorry for the lateness but it takes time to format this because of the arrangement we've got in the doc. I really need to clean it up or adjust the spreadsheet to do it for me.)
2rHLxZD.png
I KNEW IT! (That Vrykolakas couldn't be trusted (if you see this, I'll repeat again that I have nothing against you personally :3) , so SquidofDestiny too bc they replaced Vry)

But then I intended to use my actions on them(not sure if it was counted late) so...wasted night.
I KNEW IT! (That Vrykolakas couldn't be trusted (if you see this, I'll repeat again that I have nothing against you personally :3) , so SquidofDestiny too bc they replaced Vry)

But then I intended to use my actions on them(not sure if it was counted late) so...wasted night.
It seems like the mafia have failed to kill their target last night. However, it seems like we have another killer among us. There is no telling if they are aligned with us or if they are aligned with only themselves. They have only killed mafia though, so I am fairly certain we do not need to worry about them.

@StormDreamer @Silvernight104
It is quite tragic that I am too proper for emoticons, so I will attempt to display my amusement to you in words.

I am very much ready for a real punishment, and look forward to seeing Storm killed.
It seems like the mafia have failed to kill their target last night. However, it seems like we have another killer among us. There is no telling if they are aligned with us or if they are aligned with only themselves. They have only killed mafia though, so I am fairly certain we do not need to worry about them.

@StormDreamer @Silvernight104
It is quite tragic that I am too proper for emoticons, so I will attempt to display my amusement to you in words.

I am very much ready for a real punishment, and look forward to seeing Storm killed.
God for some reason I forgot that this game had nights
So I forgot to send in my night action

...whoops
God for some reason I forgot that this game had nights
So I forgot to send in my night action

...whoops
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 117 118