Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 117 118
Oh my, I have messed up my words and sound like a fool. [quote]I suddenly grow weary of speaking in this way as my usual mannerisms do not coincide with the prim and proper way of which I am required to speak. [/quote]
Oh my, I have messed up my words and sound like a fool.
Quote:
I suddenly grow weary of speaking in this way as my usual mannerisms do not coincide with the prim and proper way of which I am required to speak.
@Werelynx
Whew I thought we had to go through yet another discussion about you. Well I almost forgot about the night phase too *shrug* (I almost didn't submit my action :P)

@Silvernight104
Hahahaha you scared me xD (maybe you have a hidden ability ;)?)
@Werelynx
Whew I thought we had to go through yet another discussion about you. Well I almost forgot about the night phase too *shrug* (I almost didn't submit my action :P)

@Silvernight104
Hahahaha you scared me xD (maybe you have a hidden ability ;)?)
Well, that wa2 unexpected. A lot happened and yeah. But, II mu2t say, that flavor... It'2 BUGGIING ME. Mo2tly the fiir2t two paragraph2.

"One pulled out their knife, before sliding into a house and killing the inhabitant sleeping inside. Wiping off the splattered blood, the person smiled, before taking off their gloves and disposing of them in the trash can. Then they rocked suddenly, unsteady on their feet, before they righted themselves and slipped back home.

Another took out a skeleton key, locking up the door they were next to, hopefully preventing anyone from disturbing the inhabitant’s rest."

Thii2 HA2 to ne iindiictiive of a 2k or a Viig. II wiill eat my 2ock2 iif iit2 not. And why the glove2? Ugh. Glove2, glove2. Ok. II can get the ratiional behiind that to cover up fiinger priint2 and leave behiind no eviidence at the criime 2cene. But WHY dii2po2e of them iin the garbage can? IIt'2 2tiill leaviing beiind eviidence and... DNA te2tiing anyone? Or ii2 that entiirely not po22iible iin thii2 2ettiing? Then they 2eem a2 iif they've experiienced vertiigo; perhap2 iit2 an iindiicatiion of a mediical ii22ue?

Skeleton key ii2 defiiniitely iindiictiive of 2omeone haviing acce22 to multiipule lock2. 2o, perhap2 the Jaiiler?

@luxmold

Well. A2 iit2 been 2tated before, by 2everal people, II exhiibiit the 2ame meta iin practiically every game. Regardle22 of role. IIt'2 how II play. 2o II welcome you to read me. IInterested to 2ee what you come up wiith.
Well, that wa2 unexpected. A lot happened and yeah. But, II mu2t say, that flavor... It'2 BUGGIING ME. Mo2tly the fiir2t two paragraph2.

"One pulled out their knife, before sliding into a house and killing the inhabitant sleeping inside. Wiping off the splattered blood, the person smiled, before taking off their gloves and disposing of them in the trash can. Then they rocked suddenly, unsteady on their feet, before they righted themselves and slipped back home.

Another took out a skeleton key, locking up the door they were next to, hopefully preventing anyone from disturbing the inhabitant’s rest."

Thii2 HA2 to ne iindiictiive of a 2k or a Viig. II wiill eat my 2ock2 iif iit2 not. And why the glove2? Ugh. Glove2, glove2. Ok. II can get the ratiional behiind that to cover up fiinger priint2 and leave behiind no eviidence at the criime 2cene. But WHY dii2po2e of them iin the garbage can? IIt'2 2tiill leaviing beiind eviidence and... DNA te2tiing anyone? Or ii2 that entiirely not po22iible iin thii2 2ettiing? Then they 2eem a2 iif they've experiienced vertiigo; perhap2 iit2 an iindiicatiion of a mediical ii22ue?

Skeleton key ii2 defiiniitely iindiictiive of 2omeone haviing acce22 to multiipule lock2. 2o, perhap2 the Jaiiler?

@luxmold

Well. A2 iit2 been 2tated before, by 2everal people, II exhiibiit the 2ame meta iin practiically every game. Regardle22 of role. IIt'2 how II play. 2o II welcome you to read me. IInterested to 2ee what you come up wiith.
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
@luxmold
No, it's not really any consolation to me because you're still sussing me regardless. But I think the only reason you're speaking that way is because of your postreq.
@luxmold
No, it's not really any consolation to me because you're still sussing me regardless. But I think the only reason you're speaking that way is because of your postreq.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@rangiku But, Magykal was the jailor and they died. And I doubt there would be more than one jailor in the game. [quote]mediical ii22ue[/quote] SK? Since SKs are described to be insane in flavor.
@rangiku

But, Magykal was the jailor and they died. And I doubt there would be more than one jailor in the game.
Quote:
mediical ii22ue

SK? Since SKs are described to be insane in flavor.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@rangiku
The person with the key could be a roleblocker?
@rangiku
The person with the key could be a roleblocker?
@Winterreise

(Maybe...?)

I love that the flavor is so confusing because I deliberately made it that way for you guys for some added chaos, haha.
@Winterreise

(Maybe...?)

I love that the flavor is so confusing because I deliberately made it that way for you guys for some added chaos, haha.
2rHLxZD.png
It could also be the JOAT/Rolesponge who got Magykal's role when she got modkilled
It could also be the JOAT/Rolesponge who got Magykal's role when she got modkilled
@Silvernight104
I'll lynch your ghost when this game ends, together with Storm :>
@Silvernight104
I'll lynch your ghost when this game ends, together with Storm :>
@Winterreise
You can't lynch ghosts. They're already dead.
*whispers* You can totally annoy Silver by burning her novel though :)

Should I be prodding the less active people to speak up? Or are you guys able to get some more discussion going? Do I have to enact more annoying post quirks to make sure everyone is active? I'm sorely dissapointed at the lack of stuff that happened. It's probably because I'm an impatient mod, but it'd certainly be better if the thread moved a biiiit faster.

I would have helped by offering my opinions, but I know too much :P
@Winterreise
You can't lynch ghosts. They're already dead.
*whispers* You can totally annoy Silver by burning her novel though :)

Should I be prodding the less active people to speak up? Or are you guys able to get some more discussion going? Do I have to enact more annoying post quirks to make sure everyone is active? I'm sorely dissapointed at the lack of stuff that happened. It's probably because I'm an impatient mod, but it'd certainly be better if the thread moved a biiiit faster.

I would have helped by offering my opinions, but I know too much :P
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 117 118