Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Yo-ho me mateys!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@NocturneAlley

I'd kinda guessed that's what happened. xD Was only slightly alarmed.
@NocturneAlley

I'd kinda guessed that's what happened. xD Was only slightly alarmed.
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel
She has been added! Duels will commence as soon as all the slots are filled or at 8:30 server time on the 9th!!
@IgnisFlamel
She has been added! Duels will commence as soon as all the slots are filled or at 8:30 server time on the 9th!!
@NocturneAlley

I work on the 9th and then have to go visit my cousin for his birthday. I don't know if I'll be able to make the duels until late night on the 9th :c
@NocturneAlley

I work on the 9th and then have to go visit my cousin for his birthday. I don't know if I'll be able to make the duels until late night on the 9th :c
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
[center]@NocturneAlley [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13926928] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139270/13926928_350.png[/img] [/url] Lila here would love to be the Pilot on this hearty crew~! Sounds like the slots for it are filling up on Second Mate, after all. She may have a poor sense of direction on land, but when the salt of the ocean blows over her, she swears she can tell you where the next swell of a Maren's Patrol will rise, and sometimes she can swear that a storm brews on the horizon. The poor girl just needs some time out in the salty spray again: She's been landbound for far too long. Might enjoy a bit of familiar, old-fashioned rum every now and then.[/center]
@NocturneAlley

13926928_350.png

Lila here would love to be the Pilot on this hearty crew~! Sounds like the slots for it are filling up on Second Mate, after all. She may have a poor sense of direction on land, but when the salt of the ocean blows over her, she swears she can tell you where the next swell of a Maren's Patrol will rise, and sometimes she can swear that a storm brews on the horizon. The poor girl just needs some time out in the salty spray again: She's been landbound for far too long. Might enjoy a bit of familiar, old-fashioned rum every now and then.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Stealthclaw
No worries!! For the duels, it's just me randomizing the names until there's a clear winner! Then I will be typing out a story to show the "duels" so all you need to do is read, and hopefully win!

@ClockworkEclipse
There is one spot left for Second Mate, she will have to duel regardless so let me know if she would rather fight to be SM or Pilot! :)
@Stealthclaw
No worries!! For the duels, it's just me randomizing the names until there's a clear winner! Then I will be typing out a story to show the "duels" so all you need to do is read, and hopefully win!

@ClockworkEclipse
There is one spot left for Second Mate, she will have to duel regardless so let me know if she would rather fight to be SM or Pilot! :)
@NocturneAlley
I'm a smart player. Unless 2 more people take up slots for pilot, Lila'll have a 50/50 chance of getting Pilot while only having a 25% chance of getting Second Mate. I think she'll stay as Pilot. XD
@NocturneAlley
I'm a smart player. Unless 2 more people take up slots for pilot, Lila'll have a 50/50 chance of getting Pilot while only having a 25% chance of getting Second Mate. I think she'll stay as Pilot. XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@NocturneAlley

Great, thank you!

They'd make some fierce pirate babies...
@NocturneAlley

Great, thank you!

They'd make some fierce pirate babies...
@ClockworkEclipse

Good thinking! I'll lock her in as pilot then!!
@ClockworkEclipse

Good thinking! I'll lock her in as pilot then!!
@NocturneAlley
I - I may have been minorly inspired and given Zalaph a proper history RIP
but have no fear - there is plenty of room for him to be recruited by a pirate crew still!! He would be very happy to be back on the open seas again, he just,, has a place waiting for him when he gets homesick is all (plus a place to send back his portion of treasure to and other worldly possessions, the clan he's a part of - ish doesn't actually care how long he goes off to other places for so long as he occasionally returns to clean his cave and all)
@NocturneAlley
I - I may have been minorly inspired and given Zalaph a proper history RIP
but have no fear - there is plenty of room for him to be recruited by a pirate crew still!! He would be very happy to be back on the open seas again, he just,, has a place waiting for him when he gets homesick is all (plus a place to send back his portion of treasure to and other worldly possessions, the clan he's a part of - ish doesn't actually care how long he goes off to other places for so long as he occasionally returns to clean his cave and all)
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
@soulykins

I read most, skimmed the rest. Tragic but really cool!! Love his character a lot!!
@soulykins

I read most, skimmed the rest. Tragic but really cool!! Love his character a lot!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18