Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [OLD] Time: The Twelfth Flight
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@DarkMatterDragon
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@ValorNightstrike
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@Oreolanta
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27

Flight members list has been added! This is for anyone who has joined the flight for lore purposes (or any other reasons you might have joined). If you joined the flight but I haven't added you to the Member list yet, please let me know.
@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@DarkMatterDragon
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@ValorNightstrike
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@Oreolanta
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27

Flight members list has been added! This is for anyone who has joined the flight for lore purposes (or any other reasons you might have joined). If you joined the flight but I haven't added you to the Member list yet, please let me know.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
This has a lot of potential, and I can't wait to see what's waiting for the flight in the future! (Oh, and could you add me to the pinglist, please?)
This has a lot of potential, and I can't wait to see what's waiting for the flight in the future! (Oh, and could you add me to the pinglist, please?)
nerin. they/them & any neos. 18. semi-active.

yMIyxYl.png
y1mHqZB.pngPNWhymB.pngwNNBw9G.png
lrqDePv.pngiXkKw8h.pngXaC2ynu.png0sfI9HP.pngQJAOLGp.pngm78opSZ.pngqKZAaLK.pngBYPpgRe.png2eU40bl.pngNP3Qck5.pngA1eu65w.png
WjhFnY8.png
@GalacticExplorer Awesome!~

By the way, I'm sorry if I wasn't specific in my first post, but I only want certain dragons in my clan to be part of the Time Flight! Is that okay?
@GalacticExplorer Awesome!~

By the way, I'm sorry if I wasn't specific in my first post, but I only want certain dragons in my clan to be part of the Time Flight! Is that okay?
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@misc20
Sure! Adding you to the Pinglist now~

@Harana
Yes, that's okay! :) Just tell me how many (for the region population section) and I'll update it.
@misc20
Sure! Adding you to the Pinglist now~

@Harana
Yes, that's okay! :) Just tell me how many (for the region population section) and I'll update it.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@GalacticExplorer Okay, I've decided to have 8 dragons in the Time Flight! :D They're all in the 3rd page of my Leviathan Trench tab

Which makes me wonder, my Clan is split up into bases of numerous other Flights (though I haven't finished sorting dergs into said bases) is it OK if I establish a base somewhere in the Time Flight region? ;o
@GalacticExplorer Okay, I've decided to have 8 dragons in the Time Flight! :D They're all in the 3rd page of my Leviathan Trench tab

Which makes me wonder, my Clan is split up into bases of numerous other Flights (though I haven't finished sorting dergs into said bases) is it OK if I establish a base somewhere in the Time Flight region? ;o
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
@DarkMatterDragon
Sure! You can have a base anywhere in the territory. I'll send out a ping when I figure out what the first two subregions will be.
@DarkMatterDragon
Sure! You can have a base anywhere in the territory. I'll send out a ping when I figure out what the first two subregions will be.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@GalacticExplorer Thank you! I'll wait for other subregions to be implemented before making a tab for it :)
@GalacticExplorer Thank you! I'll wait for other subregions to be implemented before making a tab for it :)
@GalacticExplorer Just three for now, I'll probably have more to add later! Thanks!
@GalacticExplorer Just three for now, I'll probably have more to add later! Thanks!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@DarkMatterDragon

Ok, sounds good!

@Harana
Sounds good! I'll update the dragon population ~
@DarkMatterDragon

Ok, sounds good!

@Harana
Sounds good! I'll update the dragon population ~
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@GalacticExplorer

Here again! XD Just wanted to let you know that I had one other dragon of mine join the Time Flight (an impulse buy who I think matches the aesthetic) so you can update that whenever ;w;
@GalacticExplorer

Here again! XD Just wanted to let you know that I had one other dragon of mine join the Time Flight (an impulse buy who I think matches the aesthetic) so you can update that whenever ;w;
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30