Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [OLD] Time: The Twelfth Flight
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@SookieJane adding you now!^^
@SookieJane adding you now!^^
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@PepperPoppers @Hawlucha @DarkMatterDragon @Arkanjel @Kittspika @Stormwing27 @Kipuka @Silver202 @DamnStormCloaks @ValorNightstrike @Disillusionist @Enaka @Wraith296 @Katzaklaw @Sunken @Frionivalis @Meddled @Oreolanta @NVDragon @Qubil @misc20 @clementine2017 @Harana @Dawnsplash @Notepad @IceWingAssasin @WaywardWanderer @Saraceaser @JayChirps @SealedCalamity @jia1303 @Quillbit @curricle @EchoDino @TheMorningStar01 @Nemoheart @Evbay @Kittycat2388 @Loyalties @Quillbit @StingTheAnimus @SookieJane @ThePlasticTree @Harana @MoonyToons @Amberfeather @FishyDishy @Lisegathe @Muuse @curricle @DrakeDynasty

Just wanted to let everyone know, the Time Flight will be moved to a new thread. I've been considering it for a while now, and I decided I want to reorganize a lot on this thread. While I could technically just reuse this thread, I would rather set up a new thread so everything doesn't have to be so crowded together.

The new thread will have a similar layout to my clan lore thread, and hopefully won't look so cluttered and disorganized. I'll also be sending out a ping for all people on the Flight Members list once a month to make sure that stays updated (which I probably should have been doing this whole time, whoops). There will be a few other changes, but I won't get into all that right now.

If you were on the Flight Members or Pinglist here and wish to be there on the new post, ping me here or send me a message somewhere. Make sure you tell me which list you were on (and if it was Flight Members, how many dragons you had in the flight).

If you do not message or ping me here, I will not add you to the Flight Members/Pinglist on the new thread.

I'll be sending out another ping when I finish setting up the new thread. I'll most likely leave this one up, but I might have a mod or someone lock it once I get the new thread going. Everyone can continue to use this thread until the new one is set up.
@PepperPoppers @Hawlucha @DarkMatterDragon @Arkanjel @Kittspika @Stormwing27 @Kipuka @Silver202 @DamnStormCloaks @ValorNightstrike @Disillusionist @Enaka @Wraith296 @Katzaklaw @Sunken @Frionivalis @Meddled @Oreolanta @NVDragon @Qubil @misc20 @clementine2017 @Harana @Dawnsplash @Notepad @IceWingAssasin @WaywardWanderer @Saraceaser @JayChirps @SealedCalamity @jia1303 @Quillbit @curricle @EchoDino @TheMorningStar01 @Nemoheart @Evbay @Kittycat2388 @Loyalties @Quillbit @StingTheAnimus @SookieJane @ThePlasticTree @Harana @MoonyToons @Amberfeather @FishyDishy @Lisegathe @Muuse @curricle @DrakeDynasty

Just wanted to let everyone know, the Time Flight will be moved to a new thread. I've been considering it for a while now, and I decided I want to reorganize a lot on this thread. While I could technically just reuse this thread, I would rather set up a new thread so everything doesn't have to be so crowded together.

The new thread will have a similar layout to my clan lore thread, and hopefully won't look so cluttered and disorganized. I'll also be sending out a ping for all people on the Flight Members list once a month to make sure that stays updated (which I probably should have been doing this whole time, whoops). There will be a few other changes, but I won't get into all that right now.

If you were on the Flight Members or Pinglist here and wish to be there on the new post, ping me here or send me a message somewhere. Make sure you tell me which list you were on (and if it was Flight Members, how many dragons you had in the flight).

If you do not message or ping me here, I will not add you to the Flight Members/Pinglist on the new thread.

I'll be sending out another ping when I finish setting up the new thread. I'll most likely leave this one up, but I might have a mod or someone lock it once I get the new thread going. Everyone can continue to use this thread until the new one is set up.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@fourleaf
I would like to be on the pinglist please I was on the flight members list when I was just starting (11)
@fourleaf
I would like to be on the pinglist please I was on the flight members list when I was just starting (11)
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
@FourLeaf

Whoop, I'm still interested! I'm a Flight Member with 9 dragons in the Flight.
@FourLeaf

Whoop, I'm still interested! I'm a Flight Member with 9 dragons in the Flight.
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@FourLeaf was on both the pinglist and the flight members with 2 dragons! Please add me to the new thread ^__^
@FourLeaf was on both the pinglist and the flight members with 2 dragons! Please add me to the new thread ^__^
grima_100.png ~~ moneybanner_small.png
@FourLeaf

I was a member with 1 dragon. I’d like to be added to the new thread
@FourLeaf

I was a member with 1 dragon. I’d like to be added to the new thread
NBeoOgB.png
[quote name="Lisegathe" date="2019-07-29 12:44:02" ] 7 dragons in my lair would like to join the time flight :) One is over 5 years old, and I named her Memoria at birth. She is the 15th child of my custom progenitor! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=862719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8628/862719_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] @FourLeaf I'm still alive!!! I guess I want to stay on the members list, and I don't know what else to write here.
Lisegathe wrote on 2019-07-29 12:44:02:
7 dragons in my lair would like to join the time flight :) One is over 5 years old, and I named her Memoria at birth. She is the 15th child of my custom progenitor!

862719_350.png

@FourLeaf I'm still alive!!! I guess I want to stay on the members list, and I don't know what else to write here.

Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@fourleaf
So... can I stay on?
@fourleaf
So... can I stay on?
tumblr_ps6aiaSpNY1ugssd3o3_500.png meteorbombing_badge_by_jeanawei-dblyp4m.gif]
@fourleaf

I’m still alive! I wish to be added to the new pinglist!
I’m a member and I have my whole entire clan in-^^
@fourleaf

I’m still alive! I wish to be added to the new pinglist!
I’m a member and I have my whole entire clan in-^^
@FourLeaf i'm a Flight Member with 12 dragons part of the Time Flight c: please add me to the new pinglist, i still love this!
@FourLeaf i'm a Flight Member with 12 dragons part of the Time Flight c: please add me to the new pinglist, i still love this!
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30