Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [OLD] Time: The Twelfth Flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@GalacticExplorer

I was wondering: how does membership in the time flight work? Are you OK with other people deciding to "really" be in the time flight for lore purposes?

Also, if you don't mind lore questions, how does magic work for time flight dragons? Is there a time equivalent to the element slash/bolt attacks, or do their magic only do indirect things like slowing enemies down?
@GalacticExplorer

I was wondering: how does membership in the time flight work? Are you OK with other people deciding to "really" be in the time flight for lore purposes?

Also, if you don't mind lore questions, how does magic work for time flight dragons? Is there a time equivalent to the element slash/bolt attacks, or do their magic only do indirect things like slowing enemies down?
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
@Stormwing27
Sure!
@Stormwing27
Sure!
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@Silver202

As of right now, yes, anyone can join for lore purposes. I originally created this flight for my clan lore, so why not share it with everyone?

As for the magic, there will be an equivalent to slash/bolt attacks (and also an equivalent for the acuity fragments). The special ability for time will be a magic attack that has a chance to either slow an enemy's turn rate for a short period of time or make the enemy lose three turns (I haven't decided which yet, I still need to do some research on battle stones and what they do to make sure there aren't any that already apply those effects).
@Silver202

As of right now, yes, anyone can join for lore purposes. I originally created this flight for my clan lore, so why not share it with everyone?

As for the magic, there will be an equivalent to slash/bolt attacks (and also an equivalent for the acuity fragments). The special ability for time will be a magic attack that has a chance to either slow an enemy's turn rate for a short period of time or make the enemy lose three turns (I haven't decided which yet, I still need to do some research on battle stones and what they do to make sure there aren't any that already apply those effects).
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27

Design for the Time Flight's dragon breed has been added! (Thank you to DukeOfTheBees for creating the breed!) More information about the breed will be added soon.
@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27

Design for the Time Flight's dragon breed has been added! (Thank you to DukeOfTheBees for creating the breed!) More information about the breed will be added soon.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

Whoa, I love the art for the Time breed!
Whoa, I love the art for the Time breed!
F50lMAz.png
The art looks so good >w<
The art looks so good >w<
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
wow!
nice :D
wow!
nice :D
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27

Updated some stuff with eye types, some deity information and subregions 3 and 4 have been added.
@PepperPoppers
@Hawlucha
@Silver202
@DamnStormCloaks
@Frionivalis
@Meddled
@NVDragon
@Qubil
@Kittspika
@Stormwing27

Updated some stuff with eye types, some deity information and subregions 3 and 4 have been added.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@GalacticExplorer

I love the concept!! Would you mind if I made a few dragons in my own lair be part of the Time Flight? (Maybe even have a base there?????? owo)

I'd also love to be added to the ping list since I'm dying to hear more about it lol. I'm adding the banner to my signature lelelelele
@GalacticExplorer

I love the concept!! Would you mind if I made a few dragons in my own lair be part of the Time Flight? (Maybe even have a base there?????? owo)

I'd also love to be added to the ping list since I'm dying to hear more about it lol. I'm adding the banner to my signature lelelelele
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
Ooh! The Primal is nice looking! I feel this flight would be cool! But, does the breed have hind legs? And what would you call it? :D overall, I love it!
Ooh! The Primal is nice looking! I feel this flight would be cool! But, does the breed have hind legs? And what would you call it? :D overall, I love it!
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30