Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [OLD] Time: The Twelfth Flight
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@DarkMatterDragon
Sure, I'll add you to the pinglist! Also yes, you can have as many Time Flight dragons as you want :)

@XxNoodleNovaxX
Yes, the breed has hind legs. If I have time I'll draw out the male/female base, right now I plan to use the current art as a hatchling base for the breed. I'm not sure what to call it yet, but I'm open to ideas if anyone has any :)
@DarkMatterDragon
Sure, I'll add you to the pinglist! Also yes, you can have as many Time Flight dragons as you want :)

@XxNoodleNovaxX
Yes, the breed has hind legs. If I have time I'll draw out the male/female base, right now I plan to use the current art as a hatchling base for the breed. I'm not sure what to call it yet, but I'm open to ideas if anyone has any :)
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@GalacticExplorer
How do i join?
@GalacticExplorer
How do i join?
@EchoDino
Just let me know if you're joining the flight, and if it's your whole clan or just certain dragons (and if it's certain dragons then tell me how many). I'll be adding a list of Time Flight members soon.

I can also add you to the Pinglist if you would like to be notified when I update something.
@EchoDino
Just let me know if you're joining the flight, and if it's your whole clan or just certain dragons (and if it's certain dragons then tell me how many). I'll be adding a list of Time Flight members soon.

I can also add you to the Pinglist if you would like to be notified when I update something.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

@GalacticExplorer
i want that become my flight :)
@GalacticExplorer
i want that become my flight :)
@GalacticExplorer I'd like to join the flight as well! I love how it looks so far (and it might also inspire me to make my own lol)!~
@GalacticExplorer I'd like to join the flight as well! I love how it looks so far (and it might also inspire me to make my own lol)!~
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@EchoDino @Harana

Alright, sounds good! I'll add you both to the members list as soon as I get it set up.
@EchoDino @Harana

Alright, sounds good! I'll add you both to the members list as soon as I get it set up.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

Can I be added to the pinglist? Like, holy cow this place is awesome!!
Can I be added to the pinglist? Like, holy cow this place is awesome!!
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
@ValorNightstrike
Sure!
@ValorNightstrike
Sure!
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

Ah, saw this on amino and finally found it here, could I be added to the pinglist?
Ah, saw this on amino and finally found it here, could I be added to the pinglist?
a4c78f3334cb95c4fc6eac8df982625406bc556fr1-100-100_hq.gif2woxT3x.png
@Oreolanta
Sure!
@Oreolanta
Sure!
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30