Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [ART POSTED] 2018 Secret Santa Art Trade
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
@Hexlash
I enjoy writing love poem madlibs >:3c
@Hexlash
I enjoy writing love poem madlibs >:3c
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Lizzi

Fixed it, it's moved to Imgur so it should work now :)
@Lizzi

Fixed it, it's moved to Imgur so it should work now :)
@xiaoyao8
Looks great, thanks so much! :)
@xiaoyao8
Looks great, thanks so much! :)
[quote name="Hexlash" date="2018-11-18 20:38:35" ] ONE week to sign up and we're at 53 participants with around 65% being back up Santas. Thanks to everyone for joining and I hope y'all are excited! What are some things you guys like to do during the holidays in FR? Holiday makeover for the drags? Gift exchanges with friends? Secret Santa Art trades? :3c [/quote] i like to hatch eggs during the holidays with my friends! notn makes it super easy and fun to do. and ofc, i love to gift people art!!
Hexlash wrote on 2018-11-18 20:38:35:
ONE week to sign up and we're at 53 participants with around 65% being back up Santas. Thanks to everyone for joining and I hope y'all are excited!

What are some things you guys like to do during the holidays in FR? Holiday makeover for the drags? Gift exchanges with friends? Secret Santa Art trades? :3c

i like to hatch eggs during the holidays with my friends! notn makes it super easy and fun to do. and ofc, i love to gift people art!!
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
@cerpin It's like opening presents FR style haha! :D Get any keepers from your holiday egg hatching? And thanks for sharing!

61 participants and 4 days left to sign up! Tell your friends to sign up, and remember, every level of skill is welcome with open arms!

What are some things you guys like to do during the holidays in FR? Holiday makeover for the drags? Gift exchanges with friends? Secret Santa Art trades? :3c
@cerpin It's like opening presents FR style haha! :D Get any keepers from your holiday egg hatching? And thanks for sharing!

61 participants and 4 days left to sign up! Tell your friends to sign up, and remember, every level of skill is welcome with open arms!

FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Lizzi ah, sorry, haven't been online recently.

I didn't rehost it, but I did use the direct image URL so that the image shows here regardless of whether one has an account or not. I hope it's okay?
@Lizzi ah, sorry, haven't been online recently.

I didn't rehost it, but I did use the direct image URL so that the image shows here regardless of whether one has an account or not. I hope it's okay?
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
@ArowanaPrincess
No worries! And yep that's perfectly fine; the image shows up for me so you're good to go :)
@ArowanaPrincess
No worries! And yep that's perfectly fine; the image shows up for me so you're good to go :)
63 participants and 3 days left to sign up!

63 participants and 3 days left to sign up!

FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Hi everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate! This is just a quick reminder that the last day to sign up for the event and edit existing forms is Sunday, Nov. 25th at rollover! If you would like to make changes to your signup forms, such as adding or removing subjects or changing other various info, please do so before we start matching Santas and recipients. Additionally, if you have any artistic friends who would be on board for this, let them know about this event!

We may choose to postpone this deadline by a day or two if we get a lot of last minute entries; however, everyone will still receive their matches on or before Dec. 1st! So everyone will still have plenty of time to work on artwork. :D

Additionally, since I've been getting a lot of questions regarding this, I thought I should clarify what is expected from everyone in terms of artwork. For your assigned recipient, you are only required to draw one of your recipient's subjects! All I ask is that your artwork is original and designed from scratch (so not from an adoptable base) and that you spend a couple of hours on it. You are welcome to draw a bust or a full body, with or without color, with or without a detailed background, as long as your artwork shows a clear amount of effort dedicated towards it! Ultimately, your finished artwork should be something you would be happy to receive for Christmas, and in turn you would be proud to give someone else. If you are up for the challenge, you are welcome to draw two or more of your recipient's subjects!

Once you have finished your artwork for your assigned recipient, you are welcome to do a second piece of artwork for your assigned recipient, or peruse the other entries and do artwork for someone else besides your assigned recipient! For any additional artwork beyond your first, there is no minimum amount of time/effort required to spend on it! You can do a 30 minute sketch, or use an adoptable base to create an adoptable for someone. However, please make sure your original artwork for your assigned recipient is complete before you do any other pieces of artwork.

That's all for now! Let me know if you have any more questions regarding anything. :)

@606 @Acuarela @Angelfire335 @Apfelobst @Aquasoars @ArowanaPrincess @Auries @Baelfin @baubleBee @BlackRayser @BlazingPhoenix01 @BokuHiro6 @Braixen @Burnmoon @cerpin @Chantric @Clubbingclown @CoffeeCaat @CreatorHolly @Crescentstar711 @Desnik @doodledraw @Eeeviee @EgoLobster @GhostlyDeity @Giltine13 @Harmonywish @Hexlash @Holysnacks @kitersi @Lizzi @LM2 @Lopika @lycheejelly @Lyka @Malreau @Mayuli @Michaelaharsh09 @Mobian @mysticpenguin @NameChange851 @Natakiro @Neptunite @Nettletea @Nyctea @PelicanBitten @Pericci @Princoxx @PumpKingKaos @Reefknot @Rivertyl @rosemilk @snowy @Spottedleaf125 @texaspooky @Theine @ThreeEyedRaven @Valkael @Vektrie @Violetah @Wythern @xiaoyao8 @Yarrow @Zif
Hi everyone, and Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate! This is just a quick reminder that the last day to sign up for the event and edit existing forms is Sunday, Nov. 25th at rollover! If you would like to make changes to your signup forms, such as adding or removing subjects or changing other various info, please do so before we start matching Santas and recipients. Additionally, if you have any artistic friends who would be on board for this, let them know about this event!

We may choose to postpone this deadline by a day or two if we get a lot of last minute entries; however, everyone will still receive their matches on or before Dec. 1st! So everyone will still have plenty of time to work on artwork. :D

Additionally, since I've been getting a lot of questions regarding this, I thought I should clarify what is expected from everyone in terms of artwork. For your assigned recipient, you are only required to draw one of your recipient's subjects! All I ask is that your artwork is original and designed from scratch (so not from an adoptable base) and that you spend a couple of hours on it. You are welcome to draw a bust or a full body, with or without color, with or without a detailed background, as long as your artwork shows a clear amount of effort dedicated towards it! Ultimately, your finished artwork should be something you would be happy to receive for Christmas, and in turn you would be proud to give someone else. If you are up for the challenge, you are welcome to draw two or more of your recipient's subjects!

Once you have finished your artwork for your assigned recipient, you are welcome to do a second piece of artwork for your assigned recipient, or peruse the other entries and do artwork for someone else besides your assigned recipient! For any additional artwork beyond your first, there is no minimum amount of time/effort required to spend on it! You can do a 30 minute sketch, or use an adoptable base to create an adoptable for someone. However, please make sure your original artwork for your assigned recipient is complete before you do any other pieces of artwork.

That's all for now! Let me know if you have any more questions regarding anything. :)

@606 @Acuarela @Angelfire335 @Apfelobst @Aquasoars @ArowanaPrincess @Auries @Baelfin @baubleBee @BlackRayser @BlazingPhoenix01 @BokuHiro6 @Braixen @Burnmoon @cerpin @Chantric @Clubbingclown @CoffeeCaat @CreatorHolly @Crescentstar711 @Desnik @doodledraw @Eeeviee @EgoLobster @GhostlyDeity @Giltine13 @Harmonywish @Hexlash @Holysnacks @kitersi @Lizzi @LM2 @Lopika @lycheejelly @Lyka @Malreau @Mayuli @Michaelaharsh09 @Mobian @mysticpenguin @NameChange851 @Natakiro @Neptunite @Nettletea @Nyctea @PelicanBitten @Pericci @Princoxx @PumpKingKaos @Reefknot @Rivertyl @rosemilk @snowy @Spottedleaf125 @texaspooky @Theine @ThreeEyedRaven @Valkael @Vektrie @Violetah @Wythern @xiaoyao8 @Yarrow @Zif
@RoyalSerpifeu

Pinging my friend here, maybe she is up for this too :D!

Hey,
das hier ist ein Weihnachts Wichtel Art Trade, man muss auch keine drachen angeben du kannst auch deine normalen oc zeichnen lassen. Vielleicht hast du ja lust drauf :)
@RoyalSerpifeu

Pinging my friend here, maybe she is up for this too :D!

Hey,
das hier ist ein Weihnachts Wichtel Art Trade, man muss auch keine drachen angeben du kannst auch deine normalen oc zeichnen lassen. Vielleicht hast du ja lust drauf :)
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30