Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [ART POSTED] 2018 Secret Santa Art Trade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
This is my first year, I hope I did everything right with my form! <3 This looks like so much fun, I can't wait!
This is my first year, I hope I did everything right with my form! <3 This looks like so much fun, I can't wait!
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Zif
Wah thank you so much!! ;w; We're happy to have you on board again as well :D
@Zif
Wah thank you so much!! ;w; We're happy to have you on board again as well :D
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@Hexlash

Please add me to the list yeah :D

And do I just like....pick one and then write to you who I picked? c:

EDIT: oh yeah, i can only do FR Dragon art :o
@Hexlash

Please add me to the list yeah :D

And do I just like....pick one and then write to you who I picked? c:

EDIT: oh yeah, i can only do FR Dragon art :o
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium
If you'd like to do art now and have us upload it on Christmas day for your chosen recipient, I'll have a google form open so you can send us the art! The form will have a field to input the name of your recipient~ You can choose anyone who has already signed up with a form or wait till more signups come in :D

@UrbanPhantom
If you wish to remain anonymous once the art is uploaded on Christmas day, we'll put @(anonymous) under the artist's name instead of your actual username. However, that means that the art won't be directly credited to you, so it's really up to you if you decide you want that !
@cordifolium
If you'd like to do art now and have us upload it on Christmas day for your chosen recipient, I'll have a google form open so you can send us the art! The form will have a field to input the name of your recipient~ You can choose anyone who has already signed up with a form or wait till more signups come in :D

@UrbanPhantom
If you wish to remain anonymous once the art is uploaded on Christmas day, we'll put @(anonymous) under the artist's name instead of your actual username. However, that means that the art won't be directly credited to you, so it's really up to you if you decide you want that !
@Lizzi @Hexlash @FightingPolygon

Double checking, does Imgur count as a private site?
@Lizzi @Hexlash @FightingPolygon

Double checking, does Imgur count as a private site?
@xiaoyao8

Yes, Imgur counts as a private site! When you upload the image, to make sure the image doesn't get published to the public, don't click on the green button that says "Share to community" as that'll be posted for all to see on Imgur. The url generated from the post should be good enough to use as a link to the picture.
@xiaoyao8

Yes, Imgur counts as a private site! When you upload the image, to make sure the image doesn't get published to the public, don't click on the green button that says "Share to community" as that'll be posted for all to see on Imgur. The url generated from the post should be good enough to use as a link to the picture.
+1 hour ahead of FR time
e8egHcq.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngFl6IQM8.png
@xiaoyao8
Tbh I haven't used Imgur a whole lot, but I believe it has an option to upload privately which should be good for the event !
@xiaoyao8
Tbh I haven't used Imgur a whole lot, but I believe it has an option to upload privately which should be good for the event !
@Lizzi
Is it okay to post in the sign-up thread and modify it later?
@Lizzi
Is it okay to post in the sign-up thread and modify it later?
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
@Lizzi, @FightingPolygon, and @Hexlash
I have some questions: What is feral OC? And when drawing, how do we determine the size? (i.e. signature ratio, square, head shot, full body, image size in pixels, etc)
I have some questions: What is feral OC? And when drawing, how do we determine the size? (i.e. signature ratio, square, head shot, full body, image size in pixels, etc)
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg

Thank you so much for pinging me to be part of this event again this year! I just had one question regarding the clarification of what we can ask people to draw for us!
If I have a few non-FR related OCs that I want art for, I can ask to have those drawn, correct? Even though they aren't related to FR at all?

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon! Can't wait to participate again!
(Also sorry if this has been asked before)

Thank you so much for pinging me to be part of this event again this year! I just had one question regarding the clarification of what we can ask people to draw for us!
If I have a few non-FR related OCs that I want art for, I can ask to have those drawn, correct? Even though they aren't related to FR at all?

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon! Can't wait to participate again!
(Also sorry if this has been asked before)
tumblr_on0zqrkhdi1vlfhofo1_250.pngtumblr_okd02jOZgr1vlfhofo4_100.pngtumblr_ojzzsfa4cy1vlfhofo1_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30