Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sea Belps, a Lore Design & Story Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Finally got around to finishing another blep's base lore xD
Finally got around to finishing another blep's base lore xD
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@DragonWarrior333

OH MY GOSH WHERE DID THAT CURE SNORKLE BLEP COME FROM!
@DragonWarrior333

OH MY GOSH WHERE DID THAT CURE SNORKLE BLEP COME FROM!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc He was one of the exclusive bleps from the event while WC scrolls were cycled in ^-^
@Ragnaroc He was one of the exclusive bleps from the event while WC scrolls were cycled in ^-^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
The largest a blep can get would be about the size of a large horse. The whale shark Bleps are about as large a normal blep can get without being a Spirit Blep, so around the size of a human, I guess?
Yeah, I think Bleps would have to be amphibious, being, you know, Sea Bleps ;) All Bleps have gills, but they’re usually concealed or not illustrated in the art, since I thought this might clutter up the overall look. I think the only exception to the gills thing would be mutated Bleps.
(Also yes I must make a platypus blep awhh it would be so cute)
Being an exclusive blep doesn’t really influence its size. Size usually depends on what creature the blep is based on, or if it wasn’t based on anything, the default is around the size of a large dog.
The largest a blep can get would be about the size of a large horse. The whale shark Bleps are about as large a normal blep can get without being a Spirit Blep, so around the size of a human, I guess?
Yeah, I think Bleps would have to be amphibious, being, you know, Sea Bleps ;) All Bleps have gills, but they’re usually concealed or not illustrated in the art, since I thought this might clutter up the overall look. I think the only exception to the gills thing would be mutated Bleps.
(Also yes I must make a platypus blep awhh it would be so cute)
Being an exclusive blep doesn’t really influence its size. Size usually depends on what creature the blep is based on, or if it wasn’t based on anything, the default is around the size of a large dog.
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime

OOOO okay good to know!
AHH okay are we talking like a European or American average man sized human or like an east Asian woman? Because you got about at least a foot difference there.
And the bubble belp is like...Labrador sized. Cool Cool!
What is a mutated blep? : 3
MAAAAN SO EXCITED FOR BLEPS!!

@DragonWarrior333

SOOOO CUUUTE! Can you fix your stash link so I can see them all? : 3
@CelestialPrime

OOOO okay good to know!
AHH okay are we talking like a European or American average man sized human or like an east Asian woman? Because you got about at least a foot difference there.
And the bubble belp is like...Labrador sized. Cool Cool!
What is a mutated blep? : 3
MAAAAN SO EXCITED FOR BLEPS!!

@DragonWarrior333

SOOOO CUUUTE! Can you fix your stash link so I can see them all? : 3
@Ragnaroc That wasn't meant to link to my stash, it was just not note where I saved them. Here's a link! ^-^:
(I couldn't get it to link to my personal stash, so I linked it to one of the bleps. You should be able to access my stash from that :) )
https://sta.sh/01e38tldbb9r
@Ragnaroc That wasn't meant to link to my stash, it was just not note where I saved them. Here's a link! ^-^:
(I couldn't get it to link to my personal stash, so I linked it to one of the bleps. You should be able to access my stash from that :) )
https://sta.sh/01e38tldbb9r
@DragonWarrior333

AHH I still can't seem to move over or cycle threw your stash. Imma just have to wait, you have such nice bleps!!
@DragonWarrior333

AHH I still can't seem to move over or cycle threw your stash. Imma just have to wait, you have such nice bleps!!
@Ragnaroc Whoops, sorry x'D I should have them uploaded soon if I can motivate myself x3
@Ragnaroc Whoops, sorry x'D I should have them uploaded soon if I can motivate myself x3
@DragonWarrior333

Might I suggest a google doc with notes? : 3
That's how I like to do. It's easy copy paste, you can type and organize and you can reference from anywhere!

: 3
@DragonWarrior333

Might I suggest a google doc with notes? : 3
That's how I like to do. It's easy copy paste, you can type and organize and you can reference from anywhere!

: 3
@Ragnaroc Can I be added to the pinglist? I just got myself a Gemini (a pair in fact), and I'd love to join in on this! Also, we meet again! How's HaYeong doing?
@Ragnaroc Can I be added to the pinglist? I just got myself a Gemini (a pair in fact), and I'd love to join in on this! Also, we meet again! How's HaYeong doing?
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa