Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Winter Carnival 2018: Lore Writing
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
Dragonartist24 Water [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36420411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364205/36420411_350.png[/img] [/url] Abyss checked that there were no smaller dragons on the bench before she slumped heavily on top of it. She was tired, cold, and slightly bored, although she did have to admit that the day had been slightly fruitful. Carefully, she opened up the large, elk-leather bag Ancilla had sewn for her. "Here," she had said. "You might need this for the Carnival. You know how forgetful Brook can be, and Mortar will be too busy fawning over her to notice anything." (The next day, Flora had searched high and low for the plant fibers she had been saving up. Ancilla didn't say anything, but Abyss couldn't help notice that the 'thread' smelled strongly of earth and compost.) Now she couldn't help but be grateful as she pulled out the several prizes she had won. There was the small Lightweaver doll that she had gotten for throwing rings around a bottle several times in a row. The booth had been manned by a friendly, if taciturn, Imperial who had raised one eyebrow and then checked to see if she had rigged the game somehow. The small Icewarden statue was next. It gleamed with a weird, silvery glow and was somehow icy and hot to the touch at the same time. Even with her thick, grey scales, Abyss could feel the warring temperatures slowly soaking into her feet. This one had been won at a dunk tank. The Water Fae had given a small laugh when he clambered out of the large barrel. He had smelled nice, Abyss recalled. Like salt and sea mixed in with a sharp wintergreen scent. He had admitted to switching several Flights. "I settle down in one place," he recalled. "And then my wings start twitching, my tail starts moving, and next thing I know, I'm halfway across Sornieth, preparing to pay my respects to a new deity! Still, I usually come back to the Sea. That's probably why I chose Ice at this time. Ice and Water are so close, you know? Also, my mum was an Ice - it's in my blood." Another prize was pulled out: a shimmering Ice Spirit half-encased in a block of frozen snow. Joxar had been giving them out. He had seen her, and with a knowing wink, given her it. "That'll be thirty-five pieces of eternal snow, ma'am!" The Guardian had been surprised to find that she had exactly thirty-five cold lumps in her pocket. "How..." "Ma'am," Joxar had given a jaunty wink. "Don't look a gift Skycat in the mouth, won't you?" She had nodded mutely and accepted it. "Put it in that pretty bag. It'll unfreeze eventually." If Abyss was to be honest, sometimes Joxar's ability to answer what you had been thinking was a bit...unnerving. Rumor had it that he had sold his very being to the Windsinger, for special powers and blessings. The last prize was slightly bulky, and Abyss made sure to look around warily before she put it out in the open. It wasn't that she didn't trust anybody, but living around Ridgebacks and possible outlaws made her wary. At first, it appeared to be a frozen hunk of metal. But if a dragon were to look closer, they would notice intricate designs carved into it and a large padlock in the middle. It was an Ice chest, something Abyss had nearly passed by before noticing it. She knew that Flights liked to create pieces of Accents or Skins and scatter them all around. Abyss tapped her claws on the frozen chest. Should she open it or not? It might satisfy her curiosity, but at the same time, what if the Accent or Skin wasn't suitable for her? Then she would have to lug around scraps of painted paper and shed scales until she found the rest of her clan. What if the colors were to fade while she was searching for a member of her clan to wear it? What if they didn't want to wear it? Could she just waste something? With a sigh, Abyss put everything back into the bag, carefully, one after the other. She could wait, she decided. After all, the Carnival was to last only a few more days. Then, she would be back with her clan and back in familiar Water territory, where she could satisfy her curiosity. [item=Soft Lightweaver Idol] [item=Icewarden Ice Sculpture] [item=Spirit of Ice] [item=Ice Princess Chest] *Wait...we were supposed to use what we got from Pinkerton? Whoops! Sorry, but a.) I don't feel like writing this again, and b.) I never remember my Pinkerton stuff...so...just don't count this one? I guess?
Dragonartist24
Water

36420411_350.png

Abyss checked that there were no smaller dragons on the bench before she slumped heavily on top of it. She was tired, cold, and slightly bored, although she did have to admit that the day had been slightly fruitful. Carefully, she opened up the large, elk-leather bag Ancilla had sewn for her.
"Here," she had said. "You might need this for the Carnival. You know how forgetful Brook can be, and Mortar will be too busy fawning over her to notice anything." (The next day, Flora had searched high and low for the plant fibers she had been saving up. Ancilla didn't say anything, but Abyss couldn't help notice that the 'thread' smelled strongly of earth and compost.)

Now she couldn't help but be grateful as she pulled out the several prizes she had won. There was the small Lightweaver doll that she had gotten for throwing rings around a bottle several times in a row. The booth had been manned by a friendly, if taciturn, Imperial who had raised one eyebrow and then checked to see if she had rigged the game somehow.

The small Icewarden statue was next. It gleamed with a weird, silvery glow and was somehow icy and hot to the touch at the same time. Even with her thick, grey scales, Abyss could feel the warring temperatures slowly soaking into her feet. This one had been won at a dunk tank. The Water Fae had given a small laugh when he clambered out of the large barrel. He had smelled nice, Abyss recalled. Like salt and sea mixed in with a sharp wintergreen scent. He had admitted to switching several Flights.
"I settle down in one place," he recalled. "And then my wings start twitching, my tail starts moving, and next thing I know, I'm halfway across Sornieth, preparing to pay my respects to a new deity! Still, I usually come back to the Sea. That's probably why I chose Ice at this time. Ice and Water are so close, you know? Also, my mum was an Ice - it's in my blood."

Another prize was pulled out: a shimmering Ice Spirit half-encased in a block of frozen snow. Joxar had been giving them out. He had seen her, and with a knowing wink, given her it.
"That'll be thirty-five pieces of eternal snow, ma'am!"
The Guardian had been surprised to find that she had exactly thirty-five cold lumps in her pocket. "How..."
"Ma'am," Joxar had given a jaunty wink. "Don't look a gift Skycat in the mouth, won't you?"
She had nodded mutely and accepted it.
"Put it in that pretty bag. It'll unfreeze eventually."
If Abyss was to be honest, sometimes Joxar's ability to answer what you had been thinking was a bit...unnerving. Rumor had it that he had sold his very being to the Windsinger, for special powers and blessings.

The last prize was slightly bulky, and Abyss made sure to look around warily before she put it out in the open. It wasn't that she didn't trust anybody, but living around Ridgebacks and possible outlaws made her wary. At first, it appeared to be a frozen hunk of metal. But if a dragon were to look closer, they would notice intricate designs carved into it and a large padlock in the middle. It was an Ice chest, something Abyss had nearly passed by before noticing it. She knew that Flights liked to create pieces of Accents or Skins and scatter them all around.
Abyss tapped her claws on the frozen chest. Should she open it or not? It might satisfy her curiosity, but at the same time, what if the Accent or Skin wasn't suitable for her? Then she would have to lug around scraps of painted paper and shed scales until she found the rest of her clan. What if the colors were to fade while she was searching for a member of her clan to wear it? What if they didn't want to wear it? Could she just waste something?
With a sigh, Abyss put everything back into the bag, carefully, one after the other. She could wait, she decided. After all, the Carnival was to last only a few more days. Then, she would be back with her clan and back in familiar Water territory, where she could satisfy her curiosity.

Soft Lightweaver Idol Icewarden Ice Sculpture Spirit of Ice Ice Princess Chest

*Wait...we were supposed to use what we got from Pinkerton? Whoops! Sorry, but a.) I don't feel like writing this again, and b.) I never remember my Pinkerton stuff...so...just don't count this one? I guess?
Your Name: StormDragon21
Element: Lightning
Entry:
Bane tapped her claws on the stone. It was shiny, but rather plain otherwise, and she snarled. A whole gem, her day's wages, wasted on this junk.
After staring at the stone, though, she couldn't bother to throw it away. Sure, it was useless, but it had a sort of charm to it. She shrugged and tucked it into her belt.

---

"What's that you got there?" Dryad asked.
Bane stopped flipping her stone in the air. "It's just a rock. Something. I don't know, I just like it."
"Could you give it to me?"
"Sure." Bane tossed the stone over.
"Cool rock. You should take it to Wispy, he loves them."

---

"Wisps, I won a rock at the carnival. D'you want to see it?"
"Sure, hand it over. Wait, don't throw-" Wispy caught the stone. "Gods! I'm too clumsy for this!"
"It's plain, but shiny. What do you think?"
"Hmm. It's....wow! You won this?"
"Yes, I did..."
Wispy held the stone so it sparkled in the light. "This is an unpolished diamond! Get a good stonecutter, and that's quite the profit!"
Your Name: StormDragon21
Element: Lightning
Entry:
Bane tapped her claws on the stone. It was shiny, but rather plain otherwise, and she snarled. A whole gem, her day's wages, wasted on this junk.
After staring at the stone, though, she couldn't bother to throw it away. Sure, it was useless, but it had a sort of charm to it. She shrugged and tucked it into her belt.

---

"What's that you got there?" Dryad asked.
Bane stopped flipping her stone in the air. "It's just a rock. Something. I don't know, I just like it."
"Could you give it to me?"
"Sure." Bane tossed the stone over.
"Cool rock. You should take it to Wispy, he loves them."

---

"Wisps, I won a rock at the carnival. D'you want to see it?"
"Sure, hand it over. Wait, don't throw-" Wispy caught the stone. "Gods! I'm too clumsy for this!"
"It's plain, but shiny. What do you think?"
"Hmm. It's....wow! You won this?"
"Yes, I did..."
Wispy held the stone so it sparkled in the light. "This is an unpolished diamond! Get a good stonecutter, and that's quite the profit!"
Mg9qSuP.gif
[center][quote name="Day #5"] Choose a different dragon, and describe after hanging out at the carnival not to far away from the exit gate they decide to rest at a long bench nearby. They sit there contemplating the day with the goodies they won from a couple of the games they played. Describe what games they played, and what prizes they won from Pinkerton’s plunder. Post a graphic with your writing what item was won.[/quote][/center] [b]Your Name:[/b] Gravebloom [b]Element:[/b] Nature [b]Entry:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33592631] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335927/33592631_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Sturmaz doesn't believe in luck, perhaps because he's only ever known the good kind. He uses that to his advantage, and every time there's any kind of luck based games or stalls at any event, he is all over it to show off his skills. This year's Winter Carnival was no different. He showed up on the first day he was free, and strolled confidently up to each one of the stalls, winning everything just like he always does. Luckily for him, nobody ever turns him away from their stalls. He never keeps any of the prizes he wins - what use would he have for plush animals and goldfish? At the end of every carnival, Sturmaz walks around until he finds a small child who looks like they need their spirits lifted, and that child gets every prize he won that day. He's a bit of a legend to the children of Sornieth, everybody knows someone who knows someone who got something from him once. However, he is very careful to keep his identity hidden. He changes outfits drastically between carnivals, so he doesn't get selfish dragons coming up to him asking for handouts. After finding his lucky giftee for today - a young Snapper who was wiping her eyes after failing at a game for the fifth time - Sturmaz sat down and sighed happily. Today had been a particularly good haul, and the glistening look in the dragon's eyes when she looked up to see him handing her all his winnings gave him the best feeling in the world. [center][item=Flowering Vulpine Plushie][item=Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox][item=Kelp Tender Plush][item=Mammertee Plushie][item=Stuffed Mith][item=Tadhop Beanie][item=Crystal Carrier][item=Crowntail Surgling][/center]
Day #5 wrote:
Choose a different dragon, and describe after hanging out at the carnival not to far away from the exit gate they decide to rest at a long bench nearby. They sit there contemplating the day with the goodies they won from a couple of the games they played. Describe what games they played, and what prizes they won from Pinkerton’s plunder. Post a graphic with your writing what item was won.
Your Name: Gravebloom
Element: Nature
Entry: Sturmaz doesn't believe in luck, perhaps because he's only ever known the good kind. He uses that to his advantage, and every time there's any kind of luck based games or stalls at any event, he is all over it to show off his skills. This year's Winter Carnival was no different. He showed up on the first day he was free, and strolled confidently up to each one of the stalls, winning everything just like he always does.

Luckily for him, nobody ever turns him away from their stalls. He never keeps any of the prizes he wins - what use would he have for plush animals and goldfish? At the end of every carnival, Sturmaz walks around until he finds a small child who looks like they need their spirits lifted, and that child gets every prize he won that day. He's a bit of a legend to the children of Sornieth, everybody knows someone who knows someone who got something from him once. However, he is very careful to keep his identity hidden. He changes outfits drastically between carnivals, so he doesn't get selfish dragons coming up to him asking for handouts.

After finding his lucky giftee for today - a young Snapper who was wiping her eyes after failing at a game for the fifth time - Sturmaz sat down and sighed happily. Today had been a particularly good haul, and the glistening look in the dragon's eyes when she looked up to see him handing her all his winnings gave him the best feeling in the world.

Flowering Vulpine Plushie Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie Stuffed Mith Tadhop Beanie Crystal Carrier Crowntail Surgling
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
[b]Your Name:[/b] SnoringHyena [b]Element:[/b] Light [b]Entry:[/b]Day 5 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37078536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370786/37078536_350.png[/img] [/url] It was starting to snow and ground now had a thin layer of freshly layen snow. The sky was not that dark it was almost even time so right before diner. Little Bartholomew was sitting on bench near the exit while his dad was at the stand in front of him. His mom went off to gather the rest of the family. He was thinking today was a fun day. He got to go out without with his whole family. His mommy, daddy and three older siblings. They even let him play games that he wanted to play. There was this really fun snow animal making competition. He was able to get everyone to help out even his older brother who claims “it was for babies”. Yup his family built a snow hedgehog and they won a ribbon! Its says the “Great Job!” Next was the bottle toss game Mew was not able to win anything but his daddy won him this Stuffed Mith toy when it was his turn to play. There was also this coloring a picture game that I played as well and I got a piece of candy! Then my big sister gave me this cute little Tadhop Beanie so we can match! Today was a fun day! Lets not forget about that shiny rock you found on the ground to! Its so pretty. [item=Tadhop Beanie] [item=Discarded Ribbon] [item=Stuffed Mith] [item=Unfinished Painting] [item=Engaging Still Life] [item=Skipping Stone]
Your Name: SnoringHyena
Element: Light
Entry:Day 5

37078536_350.png

It was starting to snow and ground now had a thin layer of freshly layen snow. The sky was not that dark it was almost even time so right before diner. Little Bartholomew was sitting on bench near the exit while his dad was at the stand in front of him. His mom went off to gather the rest of the family. He was thinking today was a fun day. He got to go out without with his whole family. His mommy, daddy and three older siblings. They even let him play games that he wanted to play. There was this really fun snow animal making competition. He was able to get everyone to help out even his older brother who claims “it was for babies”. Yup his family built a snow hedgehog and they won a ribbon! Its says the “Great Job!” Next was the bottle toss game Mew was not able to win anything but his daddy won him this Stuffed Mith toy when it was his turn to play. There was also this coloring a picture game that I played as well and I got a piece of candy! Then my big sister gave me this cute little Tadhop Beanie so we can match! Today was a fun day! Lets not forget about that shiny rock you found on the ground to! Its so pretty.

Tadhop Beanie Discarded Ribbon Stuffed Mith Unfinished Painting Engaging Still Life Skipping Stone
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
[b]Username:[/b] ThisWayIsNotSafe [b]ID: [/b]150202 [b]Element: [/b]Ice [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25709469] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/257095/25709469.png[/img] [/url][/center] Pritzia strolled out of the exit, arms laden with all the prizes and treats she won after a long day at the carnival. Spotting some seating nearby, she stomps over to it, before dropping the entire heap of goodies onto the bench and seats herself next to it. A pearlcatcher on the other side of the bench makes a face at her antics, which she does not notice in favour of digging through the pile and reminiscing. [center][item= Ice Crystal][/center] She pulls some Ice Crystals out to inspect. They were awarded for how strongly she had thrown the basketballs at the basketball booth! The booth owner had reverently told her to “Please, take these and go!” He obviously knew how good she was at the basketballs and hoped that the prize would be sufficient for someone of her magnificent skill. Crunching one between her dazzling fangs proved that it was more than adequate for her. She would definitely have to go back and get more the next day! [center][item= Microcline][/center] She pops another into her mouth and bites down, only for her teeth to grind sickeningly against the surface. Spitting it out with a big show, she scrutinizes it only to discover it isn’t ice, but rather a very pretty blue rock! This was given to her by the very nice dragon at the ring tossing booth. She didn’t even need to throw all of her rings before it was given to her! The very nice dragon said “That’s enough of that, just take this!” Again, they must have seen how good at ring tossing she was when she sent the first ring all the way over the booth. Carnival games were just too easy. She carefully put the rock down on the bench where she couldn’t mistake it for tasty ice anymore. [center][item= smooth pebbles][item= perfect skipping stone][/center] Next, she starts plucking out the many pebbles from the pile and setting them up in a careful stack. These were really nice pebbles, smooth and rounded just like she liked. A very nice food vendor gave them to her for free after she tried all of his free samples. She would have preferred if he had handed them to her, but hopping around to pick them up from where he had thrown them towards her was fun too. She wished his aim had been better. One of them stood out to her though, so she took it in her claw, and hefted it up and down to get a feel for it. Then, pulling her arm back, she let it loose and watched as it soared away from her before hitting the ice some ways away. Just as she expected, it skipped, nearly hitting a skydancer sliding its way carefully across the ice, and bounced several times before she lost track of it. Many dragons stopped to bask in awe of her rock skipping talents. [center][item= furry icewarden puppet][/center] Facing her pile one last time, she pulled her greatest prize from it. The most adorable stuffed animal she had every seen in the history of ever. It was shaped just like the Icewarden, which wasn’t as great as it would have been if it were the Gladekeeper, but it was very very soft! She did not feel as proud of this one as she did the other ones. She had tried playing skee ball, but she was ashamed to admit she was very very bad at it. No matter how hard she tried, she could not get the ball to go into the center bullseye. Instead it kept hitting the tiny worthless holes in the back corners. After sinking all the balls into these, the kindly dragon running the booth took great pity upon her. She allowed her to take her pick of the big fluffy stuffed creatures hanging around the booth. At least getting such a nice friend out of the deal made her feel a tad bit happier Stretching, and noticing the time, she decided it was time to head home. Carefully, she put all of her belongings into her pack, except for the doll. She held it in her arms as she flew home, giving it a detailed blow-by-blow account of her day. She definitely wanted to go back tomorrow!
Username: ThisWayIsNotSafe
ID: 150202
Element: Ice

Pritzia strolled out of the exit, arms laden with all the prizes and treats she won after a long day at the carnival. Spotting some seating nearby, she stomps over to it, before dropping the entire heap of goodies onto the bench and seats herself next to it. A pearlcatcher on the other side of the bench makes a face at her antics, which she does not notice in favour of digging through the pile and reminiscing.
Ice Crystal
She pulls some Ice Crystals out to inspect. They were awarded for how strongly she had thrown the basketballs at the basketball booth! The booth owner had reverently told her to “Please, take these and go!” He obviously knew how good she was at the basketballs and hoped that the prize would be sufficient for someone of her magnificent skill. Crunching one between her dazzling fangs proved that it was more than adequate for her. She would definitely have to go back and get more the next day!
Microcline
She pops another into her mouth and bites down, only for her teeth to grind sickeningly against the surface. Spitting it out with a big show, she scrutinizes it only to discover it isn’t ice, but rather a very pretty blue rock! This was given to her by the very nice dragon at the ring tossing booth. She didn’t even need to throw all of her rings before it was given to her! The very nice dragon said “That’s enough of that, just take this!” Again, they must have seen how good at ring tossing she was when she sent the first ring all the way over the booth. Carnival games were just too easy. She carefully put the rock down on the bench where she couldn’t mistake it for tasty ice anymore.
Smooth Pebbles Perfect Skipping Stone
Next, she starts plucking out the many pebbles from the pile and setting them up in a careful stack. These were really nice pebbles, smooth and rounded just like she liked. A very nice food vendor gave them to her for free after she tried all of his free samples. She would have preferred if he had handed them to her, but hopping around to pick them up from where he had thrown them towards her was fun too. She wished his aim had been better. One of them stood out to her though, so she took it in her claw, and hefted it up and down to get a feel for it. Then, pulling her arm back, she let it loose and watched as it soared away from her before hitting the ice some ways away. Just as she expected, it skipped, nearly hitting a skydancer sliding its way carefully across the ice, and bounced several times before she lost track of it. Many dragons stopped to bask in awe of her rock skipping talents.
Furry Icewarden Puppet
Facing her pile one last time, she pulled her greatest prize from it. The most adorable stuffed animal she had every seen in the history of ever. It was shaped just like the Icewarden, which wasn’t as great as it would have been if it were the Gladekeeper, but it was very very soft! She did not feel as proud of this one as she did the other ones. She had tried playing skee ball, but she was ashamed to admit she was very very bad at it. No matter how hard she tried, she could not get the ball to go into the center bullseye. Instead it kept hitting the tiny worthless holes in the back corners. After sinking all the balls into these, the kindly dragon running the booth took great pity upon her. She allowed her to take her pick of the big fluffy stuffed creatures hanging around the booth. At least getting such a nice friend out of the deal made her feel a tad bit happier

Stretching, and noticing the time, she decided it was time to head home. Carefully, she put all of her belongings into her pack, except for the doll. She held it in her arms as she flew home, giving it a detailed blow-by-blow account of her day. She definitely wanted to go back tomorrow!
[b]Your Name:[/b] MythicalViper [b]Element:[/b] Arcane [b]Entry:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14902728] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149028/14902728_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] It was never an easy task to get a Nocturne to walk. Their bodies quadrupled their limbs in size, and the gait with which they moved was more to the slithery likeness of a lizard. After an entire day at the carnival, Astraea's scales had pretty much been worn down to the nubs. Her legs weren't doing her any favors, either, demanding that she rest, rebelling against her with the highly uncomfortable threat of vomit. Finally, Astraea found a long bench near the exit and collapsed to rest her weary limbs. She pulled out her spellscroll, in which her prizes (read: consolation prizes) had been sealed. Astraea considered her greatest prize the fact she had not, in fact, been kicked out of the carnival, despite destroying every stand she came across. The Gastronomic Delights? She'd ended up producing a cauldron of sentient sludge monsters. (Hey, some credits for the AI, at least?) Looking for runaway plushies? The only thing she'd found was her own tail, and she wasn't even sure how [i]that[/i] got in the cookie jar. Carnival rides? She'd contributed to the fun in her own way by decorating the rest of her fellow riders with her lunch. And don't even bring up the more sporty games. She still didn't understand how dragons were supposed to skate on two feet. Ice skating was totally biased in favor of two-legged dragons. Not fair! Well, at least she'd gotten something from Pinkerton. The Tundra had been pretty excited about handing out his sister's treasure trove, and Astraea was never one to pass up on free items. Speaking of which, she should really open up the package she'd gotten. Maybe whatever she'd got was a sign of things to come! Come on, there were still two more days left - maybe her mystery item will decide her luck and fate for future gam - [br] [center][item=Ghostly Aura][/center] [br] Oh.
Your Name: MythicalViper
Element: Arcane
Entry:

It was never an easy task to get a Nocturne to walk. Their bodies quadrupled their limbs in size, and the gait with which they moved was more to the slithery likeness of a lizard. After an entire day at the carnival, Astraea's scales had pretty much been worn down to the nubs. Her legs weren't doing her any favors, either, demanding that she rest, rebelling against her with the highly uncomfortable threat of vomit.

Finally, Astraea found a long bench near the exit and collapsed to rest her weary limbs. She pulled out her spellscroll, in which her prizes (read: consolation prizes) had been sealed. Astraea considered her greatest prize the fact she had not, in fact, been kicked out of the carnival, despite destroying every stand she came across.

The Gastronomic Delights? She'd ended up producing a cauldron of sentient sludge monsters. (Hey, some credits for the AI, at least?) Looking for runaway plushies? The only thing she'd found was her own tail, and she wasn't even sure how that got in the cookie jar. Carnival rides? She'd contributed to the fun in her own way by decorating the rest of her fellow riders with her lunch. And don't even bring up the more sporty games. She still didn't understand how dragons were supposed to skate on two feet. Ice skating was totally biased in favor of two-legged dragons. Not fair!

Well, at least she'd gotten something from Pinkerton. The Tundra had been pretty excited about handing out his sister's treasure trove, and Astraea was never one to pass up on free items. Speaking of which, she should really open up the package she'd gotten. Maybe whatever she'd got was a sign of things to come! Come on, there were still two more days left - maybe her mystery item will decide her luck and fate for future gam -

Ghostly Aura

Oh.

uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
[center][font=georgia][b]Many thanks to all who are sticking with us & participating on Day #5 of the Winter Carnival! There's only two days to go![/b] Today's winner will be picked at random & will be announced on Friday morning, shortly before the Day #6 Prompt & Prizes post. We hope to see you then! :) Ps. Don't forget we have badges now! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2357981/12#post_31556764]You can find them here[/url]! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36638508][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8f99c6af63876a39087ddcb89be535ec/tumblr_p3bgkxrArO1waen3jo1_100.png[/img][/url] - Tinúviel[/font][/center]
Many thanks to all who are sticking with us & participating on Day #5 of the Winter Carnival! There's only two days to go!

Today's winner will be picked at random & will be announced on Friday morning, shortly before the Day #6 Prompt & Prizes post. We hope to see you then! :)

Ps. Don't forget we have badges now! You can find them here!
tumblr_p3bgkxrArO1waen3jo1_100.png
- Tinúviel
tumblr_inline_p27hsd2vfH1vsbegj_540.png
the bog wytch of
WYRD HOLLOW

yss | they/them • genderqueer • spoonie • witch homebody/hermit • plant enthusiast • anxious pansy
tumblr_inline_ovyewjPkdj1uj92c4_540.gif
tumblr_inline_ovz6yvYi5f1uj92c4_540.gif
FR +9
tumblr_inline_p27hxeZYsX1vsbegj_540.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yalBXix.png[/img] [b]Today’s Winner is:[/b] @Disillusionist Congratulations!! Here are your prizes! [item=unhatched ice egg] Unhatched Ice Egg Prizes will be sent out to all winners at the end of the week![/center]
yalBXix.png

Today’s Winner is:
@Disillusionist

Congratulations!!

Here are your prizes!
Unhatched Ice Egg

Unhatched Ice Egg

Prizes will be sent out to all winners at the end of the week!
the bog wytch of
WYRD HOLLOW

yss | they/them • genderqueer • spoonie • witch homebody/hermit • plant enthusiast • anxious pansy
FR +9
@BogWytch My jaw actually dropped when I saw that. X'D Thank yoooouuu! Looking forward to the next prompt, too ^^
@BogWytch My jaw actually dropped when I saw that. X'D Thank yoooouuu! Looking forward to the next prompt, too ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist It's our pleasure! ^--^ Today's prompt will be posted soon!
@Disillusionist It's our pleasure! ^--^ Today's prompt will be posted soon!
the bog wytch of
WYRD HOLLOW

FR +9
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18