Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Winter Carnival 2018: Lore Writing
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@JoyLayne @Disillusionist

Sorry if I'm wrong, but I believe the prizes have been mixed up? I recall winning Day 6's Prize (the Skink Gene), while Disillusionist won Day 5 (the Unhatched Egg).
@JoyLayne @Disillusionist

Sorry if I'm wrong, but I believe the prizes have been mixed up? I recall winning Day 6's Prize (the Skink Gene), while Disillusionist won Day 5 (the Unhatched Egg).
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@MythicalViper Yeah, you are correct. I'll let JoyLayne know & see that you receive the right prize :3

@Disillusionist You did participate 7 days, I'll make sure it gets corrected! It's probably because of that one entry that you posted before the daily prompt post I made :D
@MythicalViper Yeah, you are correct. I'll let JoyLayne know & see that you receive the right prize :3

@Disillusionist You did participate 7 days, I'll make sure it gets corrected! It's probably because of that one entry that you posted before the daily prompt post I made :D
tumblr_inline_p27hsd2vfH1vsbegj_540.png
the bog wytch of
WYRD HOLLOW

yss | they/them • genderqueer • spoonie • witch homebody/hermit • plant enthusiast • anxious pansy
tumblr_inline_ovyewjPkdj1uj92c4_540.gif
tumblr_inline_ovz6yvYi5f1uj92c4_540.gif
FR +9
tumblr_inline_p27hxeZYsX1vsbegj_540.png
@MythicalViper Yup! I brought it up with JoyLayne, too. I've still got the Skink Gene.

@BogWytch Thanks for helping us both out. I've also contacted JoyLayne (haven't heard back from them yet) about the prizes. =) Maybe MythicalViper and I can just do a 2-way CR?
@MythicalViper Yup! I brought it up with JoyLayne, too. I've still got the Skink Gene.

@BogWytch Thanks for helping us both out. I've also contacted JoyLayne (haven't heard back from them yet) about the prizes. =) Maybe MythicalViper and I can just do a 2-way CR?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Oh... I sent the egg back to JoyLayne upon receiving it... ^o^" oops
@Disillusionist

Oh... I sent the egg back to JoyLayne upon receiving it... ^o^" oops
@MythicalViper Haha, I actually didn't think of doing that (I think I was too sleepy when I saw the PM this morning). Thanks for the info; I'll send the gene back to them now, too. ^^

@JoyLayne @BogWytch Pinging you guys here so you know the Skink gene is also on its way back~
@MythicalViper Haha, I actually didn't think of doing that (I think I was too sleepy when I saw the PM this morning). Thanks for the info; I'll send the gene back to them now, too. ^^

@JoyLayne @BogWytch Pinging you guys here so you know the Skink gene is also on its way back~
@Disillusionist Yeah, you can definitely set that up yourselves if you want! You totally have my blessing/consent, not that you really need it :P

You're very welcome. I'm afraid I can't do much more than inform JoyLayne, + there's a 9 hr difference between us xD So for that I'm sorry! Please feel free to send me a PM if there's anything else.

EDIT:

Hah, I guess stuff happened while I was typing my reply X'D

Thank you both! I'll inform JoyLayne :D
@Disillusionist Yeah, you can definitely set that up yourselves if you want! You totally have my blessing/consent, not that you really need it :P

You're very welcome. I'm afraid I can't do much more than inform JoyLayne, + there's a 9 hr difference between us xD So for that I'm sorry! Please feel free to send me a PM if there's anything else.

EDIT:

Hah, I guess stuff happened while I was typing my reply X'D

Thank you both! I'll inform JoyLayne :D
tumblr_inline_p27hsd2vfH1vsbegj_540.png
the bog wytch of
WYRD HOLLOW

yss | they/them • genderqueer • spoonie • witch homebody/hermit • plant enthusiast • anxious pansy
tumblr_inline_ovyewjPkdj1uj92c4_540.gif
tumblr_inline_ovz6yvYi5f1uj92c4_540.gif
FR +9
tumblr_inline_p27hxeZYsX1vsbegj_540.png
@Disillusionist

Sorry! But it was my first reaction because I honestly cannot be trusted to leave an unhatched egg alone XD I'd end up hatching it and coming up with Gene Project #2089
@Disillusionist

Sorry! But it was my first reaction because I honestly cannot be trusted to leave an unhatched egg alone XD I'd end up hatching it and coming up with Gene Project #2089
@BogWytch I've PM'd it back to them; thanks again! And @MythicalViper, it's totally OK -- I definitely know the feeling. XDD
@BogWytch I've PM'd it back to them; thanks again! And @MythicalViper, it's totally OK -- I definitely know the feeling. XDD
@MythicalViper @Disillusionist
I am so sorry about mixing up the prizes. I feel so bad I apolgize for doing that. I am so thankful that for the truthfulness and just how awesome you both are. Please accept my apologies I also sent some extra goodies I had as apart of my apologies and wanted to send them. Please feel free to use them, sell them or brew them whatever you choose to do.

Thank you for being apart of the event.
I hope to see you both back next year also. I am thankful for how nicely you both have let me know about my mistakes. This definatly makes me want to continue the game next year! Thank you both so so much.

@Disillusionist
You are so right I tripled check the spreadsheet and you are 100% right you did participate all 7 days! I corrected that mistake in that post. Thank you for letting me know. I love it when players let me know so nicely about what needs to be corrected.
@MythicalViper @Disillusionist
I am so sorry about mixing up the prizes. I feel so bad I apolgize for doing that. I am so thankful that for the truthfulness and just how awesome you both are. Please accept my apologies I also sent some extra goodies I had as apart of my apologies and wanted to send them. Please feel free to use them, sell them or brew them whatever you choose to do.

Thank you for being apart of the event.
I hope to see you both back next year also. I am thankful for how nicely you both have let me know about my mistakes. This definatly makes me want to continue the game next year! Thank you both so so much.

@Disillusionist
You are so right I tripled check the spreadsheet and you are 100% right you did participate all 7 days! I corrected that mistake in that post. Thank you for letting me know. I love it when players let me know so nicely about what needs to be corrected.
@JoyLayne Thank you also! Mistakes happen, and I appreciate that you acted quickly to fix this one. I had a great time last week and am looking forward to celebrating with you guys next year. See you around! ^^
@JoyLayne Thank you also! Mistakes happen, and I appreciate that you acted quickly to fix this one. I had a great time last week and am looking forward to celebrating with you guys next year. See you around! ^^
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18