Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Writers of June!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
General Introduction
In Nanowrimo 2013, I started a writers' chat thread in the Wind forum with LadyRowyn. Since we left Wind, we've created a writers' chat here every month, to (a) meet new writers! and (b) keep in touch with all our Windy friends. (Hi Windies! We still love you all!)

Some purposes for this thread:
  • Talk excitedly about your current awesome writing project!
  • Whinge about your current project which no longer seems so awesome and you don't want to work on it any more but YOU WILL anyway. Because REASONS.
  • Show off snippets of your writing
  • Cheer your fellow writers on as they write!
  • Commiserate with your fellow writers as they complain about not writing, or about not being happy with their writing
  • Ask other participants to pick one of your dragons for you to write something about in the dragon's bio
  • Show off dragon bios
  • Admire one another's dragons and new hatchlings from time to time (because this IS Flight Rising)
  • Any other writerly activities you want to chat about

"Dragon Writers" is a reference to this being a chat on a dragon site; there is no requirement that you write about dragons in order to participate. (Okay, there really aren't any requirements at all).

This is intended to be a general chat thread and not a critique group. Now, it's absolutely fine for a writer to post a link to their work and ask people for feedback and/or criticism! But it's also fine for people to post bits of their writing just to show off and with no desire to have it critiqued. And it's fine if you participate in the thread without ever sharing anything you write, or giving feedback on anyone else's writing.

Unless a writer solicits critiques, please only respond to their writing with supportive comments (or don't respond at all).

Also, this is a chat thread: we're here to interact with one another as writers. Showing up to say 'I haven't read any of the previous messages and am completely ignoring any conversations going on. Please come to my thread/read my writing' is unlikely to work out well for you.

New Business
We are halfway through the year! Some of you are on summer vacation (some of you, like me, are still working--yay). How are your projects doing? What have you got planned for the summer?
General Introduction
In Nanowrimo 2013, I started a writers' chat thread in the Wind forum with LadyRowyn. Since we left Wind, we've created a writers' chat here every month, to (a) meet new writers! and (b) keep in touch with all our Windy friends. (Hi Windies! We still love you all!)

Some purposes for this thread:
  • Talk excitedly about your current awesome writing project!
  • Whinge about your current project which no longer seems so awesome and you don't want to work on it any more but YOU WILL anyway. Because REASONS.
  • Show off snippets of your writing
  • Cheer your fellow writers on as they write!
  • Commiserate with your fellow writers as they complain about not writing, or about not being happy with their writing
  • Ask other participants to pick one of your dragons for you to write something about in the dragon's bio
  • Show off dragon bios
  • Admire one another's dragons and new hatchlings from time to time (because this IS Flight Rising)
  • Any other writerly activities you want to chat about

"Dragon Writers" is a reference to this being a chat on a dragon site; there is no requirement that you write about dragons in order to participate. (Okay, there really aren't any requirements at all).

This is intended to be a general chat thread and not a critique group. Now, it's absolutely fine for a writer to post a link to their work and ask people for feedback and/or criticism! But it's also fine for people to post bits of their writing just to show off and with no desire to have it critiqued. And it's fine if you participate in the thread without ever sharing anything you write, or giving feedback on anyone else's writing.

Unless a writer solicits critiques, please only respond to their writing with supportive comments (or don't respond at all).

Also, this is a chat thread: we're here to interact with one another as writers. Showing up to say 'I haven't read any of the previous messages and am completely ignoring any conversations going on. Please come to my thread/read my writing' is unlikely to work out well for you.

New Business
We are halfway through the year! Some of you are on summer vacation (some of you, like me, are still working--yay). How are your projects doing? What have you got planned for the summer?
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
I summon the dragon-writing horde!

Please add/remove yourself from the pinglist here, if you like: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MgBhbV0tZai8TO20VNURz5y8_toxSN4xLCamseq7ICs/edit?usp=sharing

@Almaren, @Aloysius, @Alpharaposa, @Amut, @Araaska,@Azurenight, @Batme, @benalene, @Bhelryss, @BlackWinter, @blaireau, @BombSwan, @brilliantsky, @Caiiore, @CanisLupus03, @Catbag, @Celetia912, @chalcara, @chaosheart13, @chibithulu, @cinderrain, @Cinnimoncynic, @clarax, @CosmicCoelacanth, @Darkersolstice, @Darkwarrior101, @disbounded, @thefaceradar, @Dreamnorn, @DTEvie, @Duchannes, @egyptelf, @Elfnextdoor, @encarmine, @EonFlamewing, @Erratic, @Eyries, @Fixeddotdice, @Fuurin, @gendersquare, @GreyWardenNova, @growingthebear, @gunslinger, @HeartThief, @hitoritabi, @Hurricanesong, @Iceyriver08, @Ickyrus, @Iriexiris, @IronPen, @IvoryMuffin, @Jane13, @Jetfeather@JiggertyPokery, @Joying, @kanashiiichigo, @Karika, @kayn, @Kazaera, @Kelwyn, @Kemonomimi, @Kerynean, @KittyHamilton, @LadyKnightKatsa, @LadyRowyn, @Ladyslayer, @lamarqueisdead, @Lckgandor, @li0nessrampant, @LilacsandFreedom, @LuckieChanm, @LucklessLady, @Lundlaeva, @Lytic, @ManaStar, @Marmite, @maw, @nemodave@melonLord, @MeraHunt, @Metamochi, @micahjaguar, @MischiefSword, @Mistwalker, @Catkinstarchild, @Morichinatsu, @Mort, @mwingzero, @Namira, @nano, @nargothrond, @Nemera, @Neroelysium, @Nightlilac, @NightwindDragon, @Nikita, @Oakwick, @ObsidianNights, @pachirisu, @Paintminion, @Pasafatu, @Pielonious, @pixeltune, @Plagueheart, @PlatinumDream, @PocketTheSaurus, @PoofinBurd, @Pookasaur, @psychocanes, @puffbird, @purplpeanut, @Pyrasaur, @quartzcrusher, @Rabbithearts, @Rexcaliburr, @ruthie, @SadariEvenstar, @SapphireElegy, @Serpenthyne, @ShadesofCyan, @shimo, @ShockZephyr, @SierraKomodo, @SilverFoxDemon, @Silverspun, @SingingBirdy, @SirWermo, @SN1006, @Snaphance, @SocialBookWorm, @SpiritKin, @SpringyBirdd, @Srewolf, @Steffon, @Stoat, @Suraya, @SylphofPens, @Syrinx, @tacroy, @The13Inquisitor, @TheDragonsQueen, @TheMaskedHunter, @typoAdventure, @Upstart, @Velg, @velvetpaws, @VigilanteSnail, @VioletWhirlwind, @WhoDoVooDoo, @Wisecakes, @WitchyWriter, @Wymetz, @WynterDragen, @xxsnowyxxx, @Yukino, @Zidderinni, @VivaFariy, @MawkishMuse, @Umpaloompa, @QuetzalQueen, @Adventure, @ZenithNadir, @Hydria, @Artificiary, @evosoul, @NinjaKnightOsc, @Silverhame, @Xumbre, @mightybeast, @DracioZard, @luckgandor, @tsuneembers, @MisfitsLanding, @LaraAelric, @TwilightDreams@Killunia
I summon the dragon-writing horde!

Please add/remove yourself from the pinglist here, if you like: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MgBhbV0tZai8TO20VNURz5y8_toxSN4xLCamseq7ICs/edit?usp=sharing

@Almaren, @Aloysius, @Alpharaposa, @Amut, @Araaska,@Azurenight, @Batme, @benalene, @Bhelryss, @BlackWinter, @blaireau, @BombSwan, @brilliantsky, @Caiiore, @CanisLupus03, @Catbag, @Celetia912, @chalcara, @chaosheart13, @chibithulu, @cinderrain, @Cinnimoncynic, @clarax, @CosmicCoelacanth, @Darkersolstice, @Darkwarrior101, @disbounded, @thefaceradar, @Dreamnorn, @DTEvie, @Duchannes, @egyptelf, @Elfnextdoor, @encarmine, @EonFlamewing, @Erratic, @Eyries, @Fixeddotdice, @Fuurin, @gendersquare, @GreyWardenNova, @growingthebear, @gunslinger, @HeartThief, @hitoritabi, @Hurricanesong, @Iceyriver08, @Ickyrus, @Iriexiris, @IronPen, @IvoryMuffin, @Jane13, @Jetfeather@JiggertyPokery, @Joying, @kanashiiichigo, @Karika, @kayn, @Kazaera, @Kelwyn, @Kemonomimi, @Kerynean, @KittyHamilton, @LadyKnightKatsa, @LadyRowyn, @Ladyslayer, @lamarqueisdead, @Lckgandor, @li0nessrampant, @LilacsandFreedom, @LuckieChanm, @LucklessLady, @Lundlaeva, @Lytic, @ManaStar, @Marmite, @maw, @nemodave@melonLord, @MeraHunt, @Metamochi, @micahjaguar, @MischiefSword, @Mistwalker, @Catkinstarchild, @Morichinatsu, @Mort, @mwingzero, @Namira, @nano, @nargothrond, @Nemera, @Neroelysium, @Nightlilac, @NightwindDragon, @Nikita, @Oakwick, @ObsidianNights, @pachirisu, @Paintminion, @Pasafatu, @Pielonious, @pixeltune, @Plagueheart, @PlatinumDream, @PocketTheSaurus, @PoofinBurd, @Pookasaur, @psychocanes, @puffbird, @purplpeanut, @Pyrasaur, @quartzcrusher, @Rabbithearts, @Rexcaliburr, @ruthie, @SadariEvenstar, @SapphireElegy, @Serpenthyne, @ShadesofCyan, @shimo, @ShockZephyr, @SierraKomodo, @SilverFoxDemon, @Silverspun, @SingingBirdy, @SirWermo, @SN1006, @Snaphance, @SocialBookWorm, @SpiritKin, @SpringyBirdd, @Srewolf, @Steffon, @Stoat, @Suraya, @SylphofPens, @Syrinx, @tacroy, @The13Inquisitor, @TheDragonsQueen, @TheMaskedHunter, @typoAdventure, @Upstart, @Velg, @velvetpaws, @VigilanteSnail, @VioletWhirlwind, @WhoDoVooDoo, @Wisecakes, @WitchyWriter, @Wymetz, @WynterDragen, @xxsnowyxxx, @Yukino, @Zidderinni, @VivaFariy, @MawkishMuse, @Umpaloompa, @QuetzalQueen, @Adventure, @ZenithNadir, @Hydria, @Artificiary, @evosoul, @NinjaKnightOsc, @Silverhame, @Xumbre, @mightybeast, @DracioZard, @luckgandor, @tsuneembers, @MisfitsLanding, @LaraAelric, @TwilightDreams@Killunia
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Hello.

My birthday on Saturday, it is, it is, it is.

So far as writing goes, dear god do I hate my younger self for my lack of understanding of why Oxford commas are Not Good.

Editing has been ninety percent correcting them and then rewriting stuff for being bad prose.
Hello.

My birthday on Saturday, it is, it is, it is.

So far as writing goes, dear god do I hate my younger self for my lack of understanding of why Oxford commas are Not Good.

Editing has been ninety percent correcting them and then rewriting stuff for being bad prose.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
*flops* So the thread is started! I am spending treasure at this festival like it's goin' outta STYLE and enjoying every minute of it. *rolls around in genes, apparel, lair expansions* Writing-wise, I am on track! I've released two books this year and I've got two to go, but I'm about halfway through #3 so I'm in good shape. I did some fun book teasers for both of them: http://mcah.deviantart.com/art/Book-Teaser-Who-Is-Willing-683615003 http://mcah.deviantart.com/art/Teaser-for-the-Novel-Even-the-Wingless-682681264 Plus a bunch more here: http://mcah.deviantart.com/gallery/ Sales are good. I've finally made one of my personal goals, which is to be able to join Novelists, Inc. You have to have $5000 worth of sales each on two separate books within a year to be qualified. They run an amazing professional conference, so if they approve my membership I am TOTES GOING. *dances* I'm also getting a lot of my extra editions done, so books that had no print or audiobook editions are seeing those roll in. I especially love the audiobooks. Actors do such fun things with my stories. :D My goal for the next month and a half is to finish up Project #3 and keep on to #4. It would be great to get a headstart on 2018's project before the end of the year. I hatched some fun babies this morning! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33425910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334260/33425910_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33425911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334260/33425911_350.png[/img] [/url] Such adorable cows. <3 Show me your kids too! That's all I got. *flops more*
*flops* So the thread is started! I am spending treasure at this festival like it's goin' outta STYLE and enjoying every minute of it. *rolls around in genes, apparel, lair expansions*

Writing-wise, I am on track! I've released two books this year and I've got two to go, but I'm about halfway through #3 so I'm in good shape. I did some fun book teasers for both of them:

http://mcah.deviantart.com/art/Book-Teaser-Who-Is-Willing-683615003

http://mcah.deviantart.com/art/Teaser-for-the-Novel-Even-the-Wingless-682681264

Plus a bunch more here: http://mcah.deviantart.com/gallery/

Sales are good. I've finally made one of my personal goals, which is to be able to join Novelists, Inc. You have to have $5000 worth of sales each on two separate books within a year to be qualified. They run an amazing professional conference, so if they approve my membership I am TOTES GOING. *dances*

I'm also getting a lot of my extra editions done, so books that had no print or audiobook editions are seeing those roll in. I especially love the audiobooks. Actors do such fun things with my stories. :D

My goal for the next month and a half is to finish up Project #3 and keep on to #4. It would be great to get a headstart on 2018's project before the end of the year.

I hatched some fun babies this morning!

33425910_350.png

33425911_350.png

Such adorable cows. <3 Show me your kids too!

That's all I got. *flops more*

@micahjaguar

What's a summer? *Huddles in her layers* first day of winter here! Brr. haha.

I'm over 6k words into my final edit of this horror story now, so it's going slow but steady. *turtle impersonation*

Aside from that, I think I only have one day next week left of my Business Admin course, and then that should be finished... and then if all goes to plan, next month I start studying Cert IV in Programming. I'm expecting it to be rather hard and I'm nervous, but hopefully I can pull it off. You can probably tell I still have no idea what I'm doing, but at least studying computer related courses is heading in a good direction? Maybe? who knows! XD

I'm also quite happy today because my first ever FR friend - the one I followed here from another site - came off a 2 year hiatus today, so I've been helping to get her back on the right track and figure out what everything is again. I'm glad to have my friend back, because I missed her something awful <3

I hope you're planning to spend at least some time in the sun this summer? I could live vicariously through you! I'm certainly missing the warmth already.

EDIT: I knew I should have waited until you posted. I jumped the gun XD

I love those teasers! They're so colourful and exciting and tempting and great :DD
and woot! a huge congratulations to you for meeting that goal! That's no small feat~ I'm happy for you! *waves pompoms*
I'll keep cheering for you until you get those next two projects done!
@micahjaguar

What's a summer? *Huddles in her layers* first day of winter here! Brr. haha.

I'm over 6k words into my final edit of this horror story now, so it's going slow but steady. *turtle impersonation*

Aside from that, I think I only have one day next week left of my Business Admin course, and then that should be finished... and then if all goes to plan, next month I start studying Cert IV in Programming. I'm expecting it to be rather hard and I'm nervous, but hopefully I can pull it off. You can probably tell I still have no idea what I'm doing, but at least studying computer related courses is heading in a good direction? Maybe? who knows! XD

I'm also quite happy today because my first ever FR friend - the one I followed here from another site - came off a 2 year hiatus today, so I've been helping to get her back on the right track and figure out what everything is again. I'm glad to have my friend back, because I missed her something awful <3

I hope you're planning to spend at least some time in the sun this summer? I could live vicariously through you! I'm certainly missing the warmth already.

EDIT: I knew I should have waited until you posted. I jumped the gun XD

I love those teasers! They're so colourful and exciting and tempting and great :DD
and woot! a huge congratulations to you for meeting that goal! That's no small feat~ I'm happy for you! *waves pompoms*
I'll keep cheering for you until you get those next two projects done!
DmRdZYl.png
So, I have no idea how you all got 1st and 2nd post in 14 minutes, or why I'm even awake at this hour, but, hurray for June ^-^ Look forward to posting more officially in the afternoon, and reading what everyone's been up to!

Hope your projects start off well this month!
So, I have no idea how you all got 1st and 2nd post in 14 minutes, or why I'm even awake at this hour, but, hurray for June ^-^ Look forward to posting more officially in the afternoon, and reading what everyone's been up to!

Hope your projects start off well this month!
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@micahjaguar Congratulations on making it into Novelists, Inc!! That sounds amazing. :) It also inspires me because I’d like to get to the same place you’re at one day. And those teasers are neat!

I began the mental process of getting myself back into writing the other day. I saw a friend's post on Facebook about how they were at a coffee shop working on their manuscript, and then saw (to my surprise) that said friend was only a 10 minute drive away. So I asked if I could come be a writing buddy for the day, they said yes, and I drove down with my laptop.

I didn't get anything new written but I did reread the segment I left off at to get myself once again immersed in my story. Really liked what I read (I have such an ego...) but when I reached the unfinished scene I've been stuck at.... It still left me stuck and unmotivated. So I did something I haven't done before - I scrapped the scene (well, copied it into a different doc and deleted the section in-story for now).

That made me feel so much better! I then tried something else out - I started writing to myself in a new doc, trying to explain where my head was at, where I wanted to go with the rest of the story. That letter-to-self turned into an outline of several upcoming scenes, and even if they don't end up being the exact next ones in the book they're still going to be what I work on next!

Now I just have to set goals for myself. It's not enough to say that Camp is in a month...I want to buckle down THIS month and already be in a great place for July.
@micahjaguar Congratulations on making it into Novelists, Inc!! That sounds amazing. :) It also inspires me because I’d like to get to the same place you’re at one day. And those teasers are neat!

I began the mental process of getting myself back into writing the other day. I saw a friend's post on Facebook about how they were at a coffee shop working on their manuscript, and then saw (to my surprise) that said friend was only a 10 minute drive away. So I asked if I could come be a writing buddy for the day, they said yes, and I drove down with my laptop.

I didn't get anything new written but I did reread the segment I left off at to get myself once again immersed in my story. Really liked what I read (I have such an ego...) but when I reached the unfinished scene I've been stuck at.... It still left me stuck and unmotivated. So I did something I haven't done before - I scrapped the scene (well, copied it into a different doc and deleted the section in-story for now).

That made me feel so much better! I then tried something else out - I started writing to myself in a new doc, trying to explain where my head was at, where I wanted to go with the rest of the story. That letter-to-self turned into an outline of several upcoming scenes, and even if they don't end up being the exact next ones in the book they're still going to be what I work on next!

Now I just have to set goals for myself. It's not enough to say that Camp is in a month...I want to buckle down THIS month and already be in a great place for July.
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
Happy June, dragon friends! This month my oldest kiddo finishes first grade and Mr.Evenstar and I celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary! June is such a nice month, except for the whole allergies taking over my face part. Writing goals this month include actually writing something. Also taking time to read things would be good. Here's a handsome little kiddo of my progens: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33349506] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333496/33349506_350.png[/img] [/url]
Happy June, dragon friends!

This month my oldest kiddo finishes first grade and Mr.Evenstar and I celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary! June is such a nice month, except for the whole allergies taking over my face part.

Writing goals this month include actually writing something. Also taking time to read things would be good.

Here's a handsome little kiddo of my progens:

33349506_350.png
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@micahjaguar HUZZAH! Novelists Inc is great news! Congratulations! You deserve to spoil your lair! For myself I did some lair expansions, bought some new dragons and dressed them and then dressed them again, lol. It was a blast and I dug into some new subspecies and lost myself there a bit. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2122600]Runecatchers[/url] are my new obsession I guess. :-) It all started with one dragon.... (how many times has that happened to you?) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32867130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328672/32867130_350.png[/img] [/url] Then I moved on to other subspecies and well...er, yes I have lots of new dragons. I completed some new bios, both as prizes and a couple for myself. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=4571&tab=dragon&did=6519058]MeleMai[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=4571&tab=dragon&did=1924469]Feenyx[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28398470]Ranunculus (not my dragon)[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30157499]Farfalle (not my dragon)[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=273780&tab=dragon&did=27789315]Ely (not my dragon)[/url] RL Writing has been going okay, not great as I have been ill for awhile. I have something called Valley Fever (Thanks Vegas), I have had for two months and it means coughing and restless nights and sleepy days, and gah, can it be over already? Nothing can be done to speed it up, just has to run its course. SIGH. Enough whining thougn. I finished a short story, edits and all, for a local group project for charity. We will publish the anthology and proceeds will go to a local pet rescue. My Quixote book 2 edits are crawling along as I make some POV changes for many scenes and tweak descriptions after making some hard choices. I cannot wait for Quixote to be done...done enough, lol. For now I set that mostly aside as it's almost July and World Model Expo here in Chicago I will be displaying some of my painted work - so I better have that work done, eh? So what have hatched lately? OMG, look! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33298582] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332986/33298582_350.png[/img] [/url] I am supposed to be selling him, but....mmmmmmm So bring on June!
@micahjaguar

HUZZAH! Novelists Inc is great news! Congratulations! You deserve to spoil your lair!

For myself I did some lair expansions, bought some new dragons and dressed them and then dressed them again, lol. It was a blast and I dug into some new subspecies and lost myself there a bit. Runecatchers are my new obsession I guess. :-) It all started with one dragon.... (how many times has that happened to you?)

32867130_350.png

Then I moved on to other subspecies and well...er, yes I have lots of new dragons.

I completed some new bios, both as prizes and a couple for myself.

MeleMai
Feenyx
Ranunculus (not my dragon)
Farfalle (not my dragon)
Ely (not my dragon)

RL Writing has been going okay, not great as I have been ill for awhile. I have something called Valley Fever (Thanks Vegas), I have had for two months and it means coughing and restless nights and sleepy days, and gah, can it be over already? Nothing can be done to speed it up, just has to run its course. SIGH. Enough whining thougn.

I finished a short story, edits and all, for a local group project for charity. We will publish the anthology and proceeds will go to a local pet rescue.

My Quixote book 2 edits are crawling along as I make some POV changes for many scenes and tweak descriptions after making some hard choices. I cannot wait for Quixote to be done...done enough, lol.

For now I set that mostly aside as it's almost July and World Model Expo here in Chicago I will be displaying some of my painted work - so I better have that work done, eh?

So what have hatched lately? OMG, look!

33298582_350.png

I am supposed to be selling him, but....mmmmmmm

So bring on June!

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@LaraAelric

Good to hear you found a buddy! I really think that is what has kept me going on those blah days. Locally we have a group that meets up at Panera once a month and we meet online once a week to run some writing sprints - dedicated time to write not chat. Make a weekly commitment if you can to write with others. It really makes a difference to have people to bounce ideas or questions off of as you write!
@LaraAelric

Good to hear you found a buddy! I really think that is what has kept me going on those blah days. Locally we have a group that meets up at Panera once a month and we meet online once a week to run some writing sprints - dedicated time to write not chat. Make a weekly commitment if you can to write with others. It really makes a difference to have people to bounce ideas or questions off of as you write!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43