Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~UNDER CONSTRUCTION~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Can I be added to the ping list? I'm looking for a triple gene Imperial male with a crackle gene and perhaps bright colors. I am looking for a mate for my female. I would rather save a dragon from being fodder then look for some one to breed me one.
Here's a link to her:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=23143&tab=dragon&did=3728498
Can I be added to the ping list? I'm looking for a triple gene Imperial male with a crackle gene and perhaps bright colors. I am looking for a mate for my female. I would rather save a dragon from being fodder then look for some one to breed me one.
Here's a link to her:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=23143&tab=dragon&did=3728498
IdpyTj.gif
@Sorel

I snatched up that gorgeous Spiral. The only downside, I bought to be a mate and then realized about a minute too late that they're both girls. Sigh, I need to be more cautious! ^-^
@Sorel

I snatched up that gorgeous Spiral. The only downside, I bought to be a mate and then realized about a minute too late that they're both girls. Sigh, I need to be more cautious! ^-^
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
@Sorel I'm sorry if it's rude of me to ask, but there's a pretty imp girl I picked up as exalt fooder. Do you think you'd be able to find her a home? If not I'll find one myself
But yeah, sorry, I thought i might as well ask
@Sorel I'm sorry if it's rude of me to ask, but there's a pretty imp girl I picked up as exalt fooder. Do you think you'd be able to find her a home? If not I'll find one myself
But yeah, sorry, I thought i might as well ask
rossignol.gif
@Sorel
can i be added to the list? i... hoard dragons... :s if i was a dragon i'd just have a hoard of slightly smaller dragons with all of their slightly smaller hoards
@Sorel
can i be added to the list? i... hoard dragons... :s if i was a dragon i'd just have a hoard of slightly smaller dragons with all of their slightly smaller hoards
............................ P583N5e.png ....
{ jimmie · he/him · fr +2 }

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
@Mucha

Sure thing! Also now that dragons move to the back of the lair you can see for sale dragons on the last page of my lair :D
@Mucha

Sure thing! Also now that dragons move to the back of the lair you can see for sale dragons on the last page of my lair :D
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
@Sorel

Cool thanks!! ^^
@Sorel

Cool thanks!! ^^
............................ P583N5e.png ....
{ jimmie · he/him · fr +2 }

adopts // clan lorebook
.... 6IsQP.gif
Bump
Bump
@Sorel

I think that pretty imp girl got snatched up. :C I was looking forward to purchasing her, she was gorgeous.
@Sorel

I think that pretty imp girl got snatched up. :C I was looking forward to purchasing her, she was gorgeous.
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
flight rising really do be like that sometimes
pls ping me i'm totally cool with talking
message me ur sapphic dragons
@Commie

If you mean the white/rose girl she sold nearly instantly O.O I was quite surprised myself!
@Commie

If you mean the white/rose girl she sold nearly instantly O.O I was quite surprised myself!
@Sorel

Yea, that's the girl. :C Ah well, I hope she enjoys her new home at least.
@Sorel

Yea, that's the girl. :C Ah well, I hope she enjoys her new home at least.
WkCEhwX.png
EiPW4qT.png
gTTW2gA.png
WKtl2lb.png
flight rising really do be like that sometimes
pls ping me i'm totally cool with talking
message me ur sapphic dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10