Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~UNDER CONSTRUCTION~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
friendly bump to say this is a neat idea- and that good on you for hooking up that clown guardian! Shes a purdy
friendly bump to say this is a neat idea- and that good on you for hooking up that clown guardian! Shes a purdy
Keeping track of this thread, such pretty dragons, but I have no room right now.
Keeping track of this thread, such pretty dragons, but I have no room right now.
BkIPCfy.jpg
@Sorel - Oh, I remember your old board from like a billion years ago XD So much fun to see what you'd find ~ free bump!

@JD1620 *pokes you then runs away giggling* :D

Someday they WILL make lairs infinity sized! lol. Then you can have all the pretty draggies you want :)
@Sorel - Oh, I remember your old board from like a billion years ago XD So much fun to see what you'd find ~ free bump!

@JD1620 *pokes you then runs away giggling* :D

Someday they WILL make lairs infinity sized! lol. Then you can have all the pretty draggies you want :)
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Sorel Heya!! Has the Imperial been taken off the AH because he's being held for somebody? o: I was just searching through the searcher for old Imperials in his color range to possibly be an OC dragon! |3
@Sorel Heya!! Has the Imperial been taken off the AH because he's being held for somebody? o: I was just searching through the searcher for old Imperials in his color range to possibly be an OC dragon! |3
@Eoskara

Nope he's still up for sale just his auction expired :D I'd except 50K at the crossroads for him!
@Eoskara

Nope he's still up for sale just his auction expired :D I'd except 50K at the crossroads for him!
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
@Sorel :OOO Hurray!! I'll send over a CR!
@Sorel :OOO Hurray!! I'll send over a CR!
Re-opening exalt fodder finds! Hibernal dens have given me enough room to restart this fun project.
Re-opening exalt fodder finds! Hibernal dens have given me enough room to restart this fun project.
Bump
Bump
@Sorel Do you still have that radioactive/saffron/marigold? It's so pretty! [emoji=fae love size=1]
@Sorel
Do you still have that radioactive/saffron/marigold? It's so pretty!
adP6My0.png
@Theparamoreveil

Unfortunately she sold a while back. I haven't been able update this thread as I've been so caught up in the nature festival. There are a few dragons waiting to be listed in my exalt fodder tab in my lair if you like any of them.
@Theparamoreveil

Unfortunately she sold a while back. I haven't been able update this thread as I've been so caught up in the nature festival. There are a few dragons waiting to be listed in my exalt fodder tab in my lair if you like any of them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10